It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sundered: Eldritch Edition Added due to Missing Soundtrack DLC.
Post edited February 06, 2019 by omega64
Lovely Planet changed: Missing OST.
Also Moon Hunters and Night in the Woods are missing the OST.
Post edited February 06, 2019 by Alexim
Moon Hunters added.
Night in the Woods added.

So many missing soundtracks.
Snolus: Moon Hunters added.
Night in the Woods added.

So many missing soundtracks.
Yeah, apparently a lot of developers don't care.

I discovered two more additions:

Where The Water Tastes Like Wine: on Steam those who buy the soundtrack also get the artbook for free. They also don't offer yet on GOG the free standalone experience Where The Water Tastes Like Wine: Fireside Chats.

NeuroVoider: The Deluxe Edition is missing on GOG.
Alexim: Where The Water Tastes Like Wine: on Steam those who buy the soundtrack also get the artbook for free. They also don't offer yet on GOG the free standalone experience Where The Water Tastes Like Wine: Fireside Chats.
Since Fireside Chats is a standalone, it won't be added to this list, but it is on the "Missing games from series" list. However, artbook and the missing Wayfarer Edition have been added.

Where The Water Tastes Like Wine added.
NeuroVoider added.
Update I received yesterday from the dev regarding Furi...

============================

hi !
It's still in the pipe yes, we are QA testing all the updates, but we might release them alltogether (all platforms) in march/apri (guaranteed this time, it's really almost done). Sorry about the delay. This kind of thing is so much more complicated and long than anyone thinks (including me...).

Cheers,
Emeric

============================
Add "Jagged Alliance: Rage!".
Due to technical reasons, the game does not support online play on GOG.COM.
Mawthra: Update I received yesterday from the dev regarding Furi...

-snip-
Good to know.

Jagged Alliance: Rage! added.
TRI: Of Friendship and Madness added
due to missing OST (which the dev appears to be working on, at least), Artbook, and Deluxe Edition.
Post edited February 07, 2019 by Snolus
We did it everyone! We made it to 200 games!
omega64: We did it everyone! We made it to 200 games!
That's actually a sad thing :(
omega64: We did it everyone! We made it to 200 games!
Mawthra: That's actually a sad thing :(
Yeah, it didn't look this bad before :\
omega64: We did it, everyone! We made it to 200 games!
wow, not really the news I wanted to hear when I'm buy games from here.
I liked it when the number was going down.
Post edited February 07, 2019 by armedready
Crimsonland is already on here, but maybe also add that it also doesn't have online leaderboards here? It made some sense when it released since Galaxy wasn't a thing, but now Neon Chrome released with leaderboards and more. So maybe 10tons should give Crimsonland the same treatment on GOG.

Who knows. It might be another "too much effort" situation.
Post edited February 07, 2019 by Gengar78
high rated
In response to my last week's email, today I got a response from Heart Machine, the devs of Hyper Light Drifter, here's what they said:

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Updating the GOG version of HLD is certainly on our radar and should be coming quite soon!

Thanks again for the feedback and insight, please feel free to reach out as needed!
It's always nice to get these kind of responses, hopefully they will follow through :)