It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

pippin15: Does anybody know the current state of the original Neptunia trilogy? The spreadsheet includes it as outdated but someone in the game's forums claims it's up to date
HNRB2 and HNRB3 are almost certainly outdated. Not sure about HNRB1.

On steam, all three games got a patch (v. 1.22) in January 2020. HNRB2 and HNRB3 have not been updated on GOG since 2019. HNRB1 was updated in April 2020, but the installer is not called v. 1.22, but rather v. 1.0c, so it's hard to tell.
thank you idea factory
tl;dr please add Pixel Piracy to the list if it wasn't already there.

The slimy dev for Pixel Piracy crawled back to Steam after vanishing, and started attending to the game again (oh and they raised the price on Steam too conveniently. I refunded it way back when the developer chose to ignore GOG's version (because GOG's support team was friendly back then), and it seems they're still giving the version here a complete miss.
Valdasaar: Heave Ho

Missing Patch 1.6 and The new versus mode Patch
(GOG DB latest Patch 1.05)
This feature appeared 2 days later: https://www.gogdb.org/product/1923235038#builds

Anyway it seems to me there's a borderless window mode still missing: https://www.gog.com/forum/heave_ho/borderless_windowmode

Edit: Bought it on Steam as well, it's missing there somehow, too.
Post edited April 22, 2023 by yannif
I just noticed the game Shing! qualifies for the the spreadsheet in the OP but is not on it currently.

The store page for the GOG version says under the Features section:
"Play solo or with friends: 4 player local co-op."

But yet on the Steam store page, that text instead reads as: "Play solo or with friends: 4 player local and online co-op."

Before making this post, I was trying to find a way to play the GOG version of Shing! with online coop, and there doesn't seem to be any way to do that, because it seems as though the devs left the feature out of the GOG version entirely; it doesn't even seem to have Galaxy-only online coop.
Let's talk about Crysis:

GOG has:
Crysis 1 - Standard Edition

STEAM has:
Crysis 1 - Mastered
Crysis 2 - Standard Edition
Crysis 2 - Mastered
Crysis 3 - Standard Edition
Crysis 3 - Mastered

I'm finding that publishers are gouging customers on AAA games like Crysis and many others, and doing it completely on purpose. They've probably found that initial buyers of these GOG-released games find out it's completely lacking, are spinning their wheels to experience the 'Mastered' editions, and end up spend money on the same game more than once. Publishers win, and any GOG/DRM-free gamers are at a loss--either in their pockets, or simply with the lack of product(s) and service(s) they receive.
Post edited April 17, 2023 by N1TE3YE
Why on earth nobody mentions "House Flipper," folks? The devs literally pulled if off in order to deprive GOG customers of updates and the newest DLC, might return after. This is mistreatment.
N1TE3YE: Let's talk about Crysis:

GOG has:

STEAM has:
Crysis 1 - Mastered
Crysis 2 - Standard Edition
Crysis 2 - Mastered
Crysis 3 - Standard Edition
Crysis 3 - Mastered

I'm finding that publishers are gouging customers on AAA games like Crysis and many others, and doing it completely on purpose. They've probably found that initial buyers of these GOG-released games find out it's completely lacking, are spinning their wheels to experience the 'Mastered' editions, and end up spend money on the same game more than once. Publishers win, and any GOG/DRM-free gamers are at a loss--either in their pockets, or simply with the lack of product(s) and service(s) they receive.
How is Crysis 1 Standard Edition lacking on GOG compared to Steam?
tfishell: How is Crysis 1 Standard Edition lacking on GOG compared to Steam?
It's not. Missing sequels are not the focus of this thread.
koper3: Why on earth nobody mentions "House Flipper," folks? The devs literally pulled if off in order to deprive GOG customers of updates and the newest DLC, might return after. This is mistreatment.
Once it'S back up and has missing content, you can report it here.
neumi5694: Once it'S back up and has missing content, you can report it here.
Actually, as per the second tab of the Google Sheets document from post 1, it's within the scope of this thread to report delisted games that are lagging behind in updates.
_Auster_: Actually, as per the second tab of the Google Sheets document from post 1, it's within the scope of this thread to report delisted games that are lagging behind in updates.
Didn't see that. ok.
Not sure if these count. The DLC for Urbek City Builder and Police Stories never got released on GOG.
high rated
hi guysi want to buy fifa coins from a website which website is recommended ? please give a safe one with cheap price. there are several website but i want to know which one is safe i dont want face a bann account.
high rated
Are you looking for a reliable and affordable way to purchase coins for your favorite video game? Look no further than MrGeek.net! With their 15% discount code and 5% cashback offer, you can get the coins you need at an unbeatable price.

But that's not all - MrGeek also offers a safe transfer system to ensure that your coins are delivered quickly and securely. Plus, their team takes your account safety seriously and will take all necessary precautions to keep your information safe.

Don't waste your time and money on risky or unreliable coin sellers. Trust the experts at MrGeek to provide you with the coins you need at a great price, with the peace of mind that comes with knowing your account is safe and secure. Visit their website today to take advantage of their amazing deals and start dominating your favorite video game! Buying coins from MrGeek.net, ,can come with some advantages. purchasing coins can help you progress faster in the game, as you can use the coins to purchase better players, upgrade your team, and ultimately win more matches. Additionally, some websites offer discounted prices for bulk purchases, which can help you save money in the long run.