It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Arthandas: Add Thea 2 to the list.

Just like Thea 1 is missing "Coffee for Coding", Thea 2 is missing "Pizza for Devs".
Atlo: Those are essentially donation DLC's. Do they really belong in this list?
Yes. If it's available on Steam it should also be available on GOG, doesn't really matter what the DLC contains.
MarkoH01: As far as I know No Man's Sky is the same as it is on every other store therefore it does not belong here. The fact that we receive updates later than Steam is quite bormal since most devs are developing and testing on Steam before even uploading the new builds to other platforms.

No Man's Sky does belong however on another list on which it already is. See here.
No its not the same as in every other store.
See the list I wrote, all that is not included in the GOG offline version.
Grargar: Yes, it's behind by at least half-a-year.
Quoting the reply that Klabater sent to my twitter message today :
Hello,
Really sorry for the inconvenience. We are in constant contact with gog service regarding this issue. This week everything should be solved.
MarkoH01: As far as I know No Man's Sky is the same as it is on every other store therefore it does not belong here. The fact that we receive updates later than Steam is quite bormal since most devs are developing and testing on Steam before even uploading the new builds to other platforms.

No Man's Sky does belong however on another list on which it already is. See here.
AlpakaDream: No its not the same as in every other store.
See the list I wrote, all that is not included in the GOG offline version.
It is available if you use the GOG Galaxy client and so it is the same as on Steam since you also need to use the client there if you want to use the features (or the game at all) on Steam. Technically both games are identical in both stores. Yes, you could consider this being a difference between the offline installer and the GOG Galaxy release (even though they are identical as well) but this is about differences between stores.To use those features GOG you need GOG Galaxy which can be seen as DRM which is the reason why it is on the list I posted earlier. I don't say that this is all right I simply say that both versions on GOG and Steam are the same.
Post edited November 07, 2022 by MarkoH01
It seems that online play is absent from Shadow of War. You can't do daily challenges or that siege game mode.
Edit: Nvm.
Post edited November 07, 2022 by (ø,ø)
(ø,ø): Edit 2: The Shadow of War product page on GOG says: "Please note that Middle-earth™: Shadow of Mordor™ does not support certain online features. More details here."

And it links to this page:
https://middle-earthgamessupport.wbgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/360058280033

But that article is about the server shutdowns of Shadow of Mordor, which is a bit weird.

Maybe Warners Bros. plans on shutting down servers for Shadow of War too, so doesn't even bother to implement them on GOG.
It does? Where? I can only see the notice on Shadow of Mordor. The only notice I see on Shadow of War is that it doesn't support multiplayer.
Grargar: Yes, it's behind by at least half-a-year.
DD & Ji Ji: Quoting the reply that Klabater sent to my twitter message today :

Hello,
Really sorry for the inconvenience. We are in constant contact with gog service regarding this issue. This week everything should be solved.
DD & Ji Ji:
Seems the new version got uploaded today.
https://www.gogdb.org/product/2037234491#changelog
Post edited November 07, 2022 by alexandros050
(ø,ø): *snip*
Grargar: It does? Where? I can only see the notice on Shadow of Mordor. The only notice I see on Shadow of War is that it doesn't support multiplayer.
You're right. Must've been on the wrong game page, sorry. Lack of sleep I suppose, I'll see myself out.

Edit: Might just be GOG who doesn't want to implement it then, since it can be considered a form of DRM.
Post edited November 08, 2022 by (ø,ø)
alexandros050: Seems the new version got uploaded today.
Great .
The new DLC Double Wedding is in my account now.
But what about the Decoration Pack? Is it in the Gog release somewhere?
surfer1260: The new DLC Double Wedding is in my account now.
Doesn't seem like it. The Snacks and Recipes DLC is missing as well.

I already have a support ticket open because of that. I'll keep you updated as soon as I know more.
surfer1260: The new DLC Double Wedding is in my account now.
Geralt_of_Rivia: Doesn't seem like it. The Snacks and Recipes DLC is missing as well.

I already have a support ticket open because of that. I'll keep you updated as soon as I know more.
Thanks, and by the way, does anyone know why "Crossroads Inn Anniversary Edition - Season Pass 2" has been removed from the store? Are its contents now incorporated into the base version of the game?
Geralt_of_Rivia: Doesn't seem like it. The Snacks and Recipes DLC is missing as well.

Thanks. The recipes dlc has apparently not been released yet.

Alexim: Thanks, and by the way, does anyone know why "Crossroads Inn Anniversary Edition - Season Pass 2" has been removed from the store? Are its contents now incorporated into the base version of the game?
2 weeks ago they had a 90% sale for the SP2, and now it has disappeared, even on Steam. Strange.
Last year the SP2 was delisted temporarily on all digital platforms, but it came back.
removed
Post edited December 05, 2022 by HertogJan