It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The game Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition received an update to PTBR two weeks ago, in the GOG Galaxy launcher it is translated, but in the offline download version the translation has not yet arrived.
Andrzejef: I mean, GOG does give the possibility to roll your version back a few revisions (I think five)
Only with Galaxy...
Andrzejef: I mean, GOG does give the possibility to roll your version back a few revisions (I think five)
Cavalary: Only with Galaxy...
I see, I stand corrected then. Thanks.

A bit weird, that - considering they still store older versions for the benefit of Galaxy.
Andrzejef: A bit weird, that - considering they still store older versions for the benefit of Galaxy.
As an incentive to get people to use it, maybe...
high rated
Andrzejef: A bit weird, that - considering they still store older versions for the benefit of Galaxy.
Trooper1270: As an incentive to get people to use it, maybe...
Or as an incentive for those of us not using galaxy to leave already and stop being a nuisance...
mrkgnao: Or as an incentive for those of us not using galaxy to leave already and stop being a nuisance...
Yeah!, that too... I guess if force was applied, and there was no stopping the Galaxy freight train for access to our games purchases, (for me) Itch.io (which I already have an account and small sum of games with) would (sadly) have to be my next best alternative. But hopefully things won't be allow to progress to that point...
Yellow alert (since it could be just an oversight on the developer's and/or GoG's side) for Darwinia, which seems to have been missing the offline installer versions of its new builds (only available through Galaxy?) since June?

Also, in an ironic twist, the latest version of Darwinia on GoG actually seems to be newer (by several months) than the one available on the other platform.
Post edited October 25, 2022 by Swedrami
Swedrami: Yellow alert (since it could be just an oversight on the developer's and/or GoG's side) for Darwinia, which seems to have been missing the offline installer versions of its new builds (only available through Galaxy?) since June?

Also, in an ironic twist, the latest version of Darwinia on GoG actually seems to be newer (by several months) than the one available on the other platform.
As far as I can see, all the (many) updates since June are marked as beta versions in galaxy. GOG has stated before that it does not create offline installers for beta versions, only for release versions (so it's not an oversight). I believe it is the developer who decides whether to mark a version as beta or not. Whether it is intentional in this case, or not, I cannot say --- but the large number of updates does seem to be in line with it being in-development beta versions.
Post edited October 26, 2022 by mrkgnao
Swedrami: Yellow alert (since it could be just an oversight on the developer's and/or GoG's side) for Darwinia, which seems to have been missing the offline installer versions of its new builds (only available through Galaxy?) since June?

mrkgnao: As far as I can see, all the (many) updates since June are marked as beta versions in galaxy. GOG has stated before that it does not create offline installers for beta versions, only for release versions (so it's not an oversight). I believe it is the developer who decides whether to mark a version as beta or not. Whether it is intentional in this case, or not, I cannot say --- but the large number of updates does seem to be in line with it being in-development beta versions.
That would explain it, thanks for checking/looking into it.
Mount and Blade 2 has no achievements on gog. They are added to steam.

Another developer who treats us like second class users.
StrongSoldier: Mount and Blade 2 has no achievements on gog. They are added to steam.

There's a separate thread specifically for recording achievement issues:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/list_of_broken_gog_achievements
You might want to report this there.
Ne no Kami: The Two Princess Knights of Kyoto
DLC "Extra Story" is free on the publisher's own site, but not here.
Missing "Artbook" DLC, which is available on the publisher's site.
Missing the +18 patch which is available on the publisher's site.

Ne no Kami: The Two Princess Knights of Kyoto Part 2
Missing the +18 patch which is available on the publisher's site.

On Denpasoft's defense about the +18 patches, they were released even before Steam started allowing uncensored eroges, so it may have flown under their radar.
StrongSoldier: Mount and Blade 2 has no achievements on gog. They are added to steam.

Ask the devs, they probably will add it. Archivements are not part of the second class thread.
XIII - Remake
Missing the 2022-09-13 update (based upon gogdb.org), done by a different developer.

From Steam:

After several months of waiting, Microids and Tower Five studio present you the long awaited update of XIII Remake

You will find significant improvements and fixes along with the much anticipated online multiplayer mode.

The update is free and available today to meet your expectations whether technical corrections, AI or artistic direction the whole game has been reworked by the studio to provide you with the most fluent gaming experience possible.
Based upon a quick read of a few reviews it seems to be a huge improvement over the 2020 release, scoring 7-7.5 out of 10. Most importantly it seems to be bug free.
Attachments:
Post edited October 27, 2022 by HertogJan
HertogJan: XIII - Remake
AFAIK we have this update.