It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Robin_Seina: When then the special edition was released in 2015, Czech support was already missing and it is missing currently on GOG too.
So GOG customers aren't being treated as second-class citizens; it's on par with Steam.
Robin_Seina: When then the special edition was released in 2015, Czech support was already missing and it is missing currently on GOG too.
Ice_Mage: So GOG customers aren't being treated as second-class citizens; it's on par with Steam.
No, Bethesda's Czech customers are treated as a second class citizens. Especially as there already was a Czech translation of the same game before and now is none.
Post edited October 01, 2022 by Robin_Seina
Ice_Mage: So GOG customers aren't being treated as second-class citizens; it's on par with Steam.
Robin_Seina: No, Bethesda's Czech customers are treated as a second class citizens. Especially as there already was a Czech translation of the same game before a now is none.
But since it's the same as steam no. We are talking about second class compared to steam and not to Czech players in the post.
How do i remove my credit card information after a purchase, I dont want my card on here and also it dont have any hidden monthy subscription fees i need to be look out for to cancel does it?
destinyshere84: How do i remove my credit card information after a purchase, I dont want my card on here and also it dont have any hidden monthy subscription fees i need to be look out for to cancel does it?
You didn't bought nothing and GOG doesn't save your paid cards unless you want to save it. So far nothing is registred, your comment is pointless.
destinyshere84: How do i remove my credit card information after a purchase, I dont want my card on here and also it dont have any hidden monthy subscription fees i need to be look out for to cancel does it?
There are no subscription fees, neither hidden nor open.

You can also use paypal and if you want it you can have it demand your credentials every time you want to pay.
Post edited October 01, 2022 by neumi5694
Rogue Legacy is missing a minor update for both Linux and MacOS versions, apparently (source).
Post edited October 02, 2022 by dr.schliemann
neumi5694: The one thing I could do was to test the DOS version from the Windows 95 CDs, since some system files are different to what we got from GOG. Also this version only supports 22KHz, 640x480 and 20fps.
Unfortunately I can't provide proof, I only remember it. I just remember the manual or the installer mentioning something about enhanced audio. I was at that time under the impression the purpose of the Win 95 version was to be superior than the DOS version as it was able to utilise more tech for compatibility like audio and picture. Probably wrong I guess?

EDIT: The sequel runs at 20fps? Really? I wonder why? Not that I noticed the difference in speed.
Post edited October 02, 2022 by pferreira1983
pferreira1983: EDIT: The sequel runs at 20fps? Really? I wonder why? Not that I noticed the difference in speed.
Well, that's the max. setting.
For weaker computers or slower CD ROM drives one can reduce the fps.

About the audio: I was just curious. We got the only version that can run on a 64 bit machine anyway without having to install a virtual machine first.
Post edited October 02, 2022 by neumi5694
Alexim: I have tried to test them in many ways and have never been able to get any of the listed items or characters. It would be better for someone to test them independently, but I don't know anyone who has all the DLC, let me know in case.
It took me a long time to get back to you, but I am now absolutely livid to report that it's not something on your end. Yes, the DLC items get installed but they're not available in-game.
It may have something to do with the game's bizarre version progression, which goes from 2.60.82 on 2018-12-11 to 2.60.22 a week later. Someone more adventurous than me can check if "downgrading" to the higher version fixes anything.

As for the achievement tied to the leaderboards, I don't know if I'll ever have anything to say about it. As I mentioned in private, the leaderboards in The Banner Saga 2 don't work for me (they're blank), but you said they do work for you. So I probably won't ever be able to test that, because I expect support to be completely useless.

And lastly, the good news: it's possible to get the missing items, heroic titles, and new hero. I posted a guide in the Banner Saga series forum. The last point in the guide details how to easily check if stuff is missing. Most of it can be done right after the intro.
The next big thing only supports English and French, while the Steam version also offers German and Russian
https://www.gog.com/game/the_next_big_thing
Alexim: I have tried to test them in many ways and have never been able to get any of the listed items or characters. It would be better for someone to test them independently, but I don't know anyone who has all the DLC, let me know in case.
Ice_Mage: It took me a long time to get back to you, but I am now absolutely livid to report that it's not something on your end. Yes, the DLC items get installed but they're not available in-game.
It may have something to do with the game's bizarre version progression, which goes from 2.60.82 on 2018-12-11 to 2.60.22 a week later. Someone more adventurous than me can check if "downgrading" to the higher version fixes anything.

As for the achievement tied to the leaderboards, I don't know if I'll ever have anything to say about it. As I mentioned in private, the leaderboards in The Banner Saga 2 don't work for me (they're blank), but you said they do work for you. So I probably won't ever be able to test that, because I expect support to be completely useless.

And lastly, the good news: it's possible to get the missing items, heroic titles, and new hero. I posted a guide in the Banner Saga series forum. The last point in the guide details how to easily check if stuff is missing. Most of it can be done right after the intro.
Thanks for the confirmation, as I said I contacted all possible channels but both GOG and the developers never did anything in the end, basically at the moment they sell, at least in part, things that don't exist.

Thank you very much instead for the guide, really clear and very useful.
Alexim: Thanks for the confirmation, as I said I contacted all possible channels but both GOG and the developers never did anything in the end, basically at the moment they sell, at least in part, things that don't exist.
You could try getting back in touch with the developers if you like. You might have better luck if you point out how trivial the fix is.
Alexim: Thank you very much instead for the guide, really clear and very useful.
You're welcome.
Randal's Monday is missing the latest Steam update from 2015 that includes the Italian subtittles.
Alexim: I contacted all possible channels but both GOG and the developers never did anything in the end
The plot thickens.