It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

soosgjr: The pawn system is kind of an async multiplayer component in the game, you upload your pawn, people add them to their party and when they're dismissed, you receive some RC (a kind of currency) depending on how much they accomplished while they were in said party and an optional gift. The issues is that people don't seem to receive these rewards. RC is mostly used for renting pawns (the pawns of your friends are free) and some end-game purchases.
StingingVelvet: Not defending it or anything, I've never even played the game, but every time this comes up it seems like it's less a glitch and more just GOG's version being considered an offline one. There are many games like that here, where online (and Steamworks) features are removed. Unless I'm mistaken.

Still deserves to be on the list regardless.
I strongly doubt that this would be intentional, most of the online system is already there, it's just the rewards that are not working and the game has an offline alternative for pawn rentals. When there's no connection to the servers, the game will just pull from a set of pawns that has been bundled with the game.
Apparently I can't post links for some reason, but Silt received an update on Steam on 6/15 that has yet to make its way to GOG.
Post edited June 23, 2022 by StrangerCreatures
StrangerCreatures: Apparently I can't post links for some reason
There's a minimum rep requirement for links, I think 10?
Source of Madness is missing paid soundtrack DLC.
What do we class games like Kingdoms and Castles as? Where the game developer gave the Windows, Mac and Linux update to GOG a month ago exactly today but the Linux version is still out of date.
Post edited June 23, 2022 by Cakemancer_
high rated
The devs behind the fault series have had a few releases/announcements for more fault titles recently.

When asked about GOG releases:
theres no plan for it, mostly because we’ve forgotten about that platform
ill poke our publisher to instigate GoG, no promises as of now, but we’ll try
And more recently:
yeah gog is a publisher thing… we have a meeting with them soon so we’ll bring it up!
The titles that are missing are:
- fault - milestone two side: below
- StP demo
- fault - StP - LIGHTKRAVTE

I've written more about it in this post
OPUS: Echo of Starsong received a voice-acting update one month ago on Steam.
Gordian Quest has received its last update on GOG in January 2022. On Steam, it got a large update (Act IV + new hero) in April 2022.

Additionally, the game has left Early Access on Steam last Thursday (23 June), but is still In Development on GOG.
Post edited June 28, 2022 by mrkgnao
mrkgnao: Gordian Quest has received its last update on GOG in January 2022. On Steam, it got a large update (Act IV + new hero) in April 2022.

Additionally, the game has left Early Access on Steam last Thursday (23 June), but is still In Development on GOG.
https://steamcommunity.com/app/981430/discussions/0/5363239021172572634/

Answer here. Took 10s of research. The gog version will leave early this week or next week.
mrkgnao: Gordian Quest has received its last update on GOG in January 2022. On Steam, it got a large update (Act IV + new hero) in April 2022.

Lukin86: https://steamcommunity.com/app/981430/discussions/0/5363239021172572634/

Answer here. Took 10s of research. The gog version will leave early this week or next week.
Nice. Thank you.
Slipways is missing paid soundtrack.
Post edited June 28, 2022 by tap3ah
POSTAL 2 received a free Official Soundtrack DLC on steam about 7 weeks ago.
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1986830/POSTAL_2__Official_Soundtrack/
Ashen is missing paid soundtrack DLC.
POSTAL received a free Official Soundtrack DLC on steam about 7 weeks ago:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1986820/POSTAL__Official_Soundtrack/
Post edited June 29, 2022 by mrkgnao
high rated
Message from Madmind Studios regarding the two missing (latest) DLCs for Succubus:

"Hi,
Steam works differently from GOG.
On steam, we can do everything ourselves, create a page for the DLC, upload a build, test it and release it.
We do not have such possibilities on the GOG. So DLC can only be added by the GOG crew, which creates descriptions, tests the build, adds screenshots, trailers, and sets discounts. Therefore, it is difficult to ensure a date, because someone from GOG may go on vacation and everything will shift, or they will have time to add DLC in a week, not now etc.

The message I got from GOG today - Issabel and the Summer DLC will be available on Gog on July 1st"
Post edited June 30, 2022 by MarkoH01