It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
fronzelneekburm: Should be fairly easy to implement.
Without breaking something in the process that will never be fixed?
The reviews for Sheltered scream stay away but I understand the game is up to date now. We cannot edit reviews ourselves. This must be hurting the sales of that game here on GOG.
Post edited January 07, 2019 by Themken
high rated
AB2012: So at what point do Bioshock 1 & 2 Remastered get added for lacking the Classic versions? The store page of the games (released on 17th Dec 2018) says the Classic versions "will be added as a bonus at a later time", but because they're classed as 'bonus material' there's zero actual guarantee of that ever happening which means aside from being inferior to the Steam versions, GOG customers buying them specifically for the 'awaited' Classic versions (and not downloading the Remasters whilst waiting) also forfeit their right to a 30-day refund if it's going to take +30 days to appear. There's zero sense of timescale either and bear in mind even the Steam Remastered versions went unpatched for over a year and the devs let the reviews sink all the way to "Mixed" and "Mostly Negative" due to unfixed bugs, crashes & save-game corruption (of the Remasters), a +1 year wait is not inconceivable (if ever).

Personally I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt for one month post release, but today (7th Jan) is already 3 weeks with no hint of "coming soon" and perhaps adding them to the "naughty list" anyway will provide a friendly nudge to the devs to get them here, upon which they can always be removed again. They clearly already have a DRM-Free version of the latest v1.1 patched up Bioshock 1 "ready to go" since that's what's been on the Humble Store for years, and it literally takes 10-20mins flat to take the Humble version's install directory, feed it into the same InnoSetup GOG use, slap a custom GOG icon on it and call that a "GOG Installer", so there's no reason why it should be delayed any more weeks / months now that the holiday season is out of the way.
I really don't think that they can get away with the no refunds after the 30 days deadline has past in this case - especially not if people (like me) haven't even dowloaded the game. We are not talking about regular "bonus" here. The entrys in the release thread alone make clear that many people are considering the remastered versions to be the bonus and that the only reason we bought are the classic versions. However I don't think GOG would make problems with refunding if the game has not been downloaded - no so sure how they would react if the games gave already been downloaded .... of course that's just my personal opinion.

Regarding your question: the problem here are the holidays in which probably no negotiations with 2K have taken place so it could be that they need a bit longer. I agree that it would not be a bad thing to put these on the list at least for now - also I don't think it would give GOG any nudges. I would suggest people (as many as possible) to contact support instead to show GOG zthat we have not forgotten about the classics at all. Also mentioning the will to refund the game if the classics won't arrive might help as well.
fronzelneekburm: I suggested something like that many, many moons ago. At least make the changelog accessible from the main page. Should be fairly easy to implement.
I could not agree more to this suggestion. The fun thing is that - as we all know - GOG completely redesigned their page recently and this would have been th eperfect time to add such NEEDED features instead of moving the news to the bottom and giving us countless auto play videos and big buttons ... the fact that they did not is showing they don't even intend to implement such a feature. As you said , this has been requested for a very long time but no .... GOG decided to give us a web site that is not working on all browsers anymore instead.
Post edited January 07, 2019 by MarkoH01
Crimsonland got localizations for Chinese, Russian, and German last year on Steam, but not GOG. So unfortunately it may have to be listed here.

For reference: https://steamcommunity.com/games/crimsonland/announcements/detail/3027979050194785468
Missing update: Circle Empires

nvm, Dev cares.
Post edited January 13, 2019 by timesink
Gengar78: Crimsonland got localizations for Chinese, Russian, and German last year on Steam, but not GOG. So unfortunately it may have to be listed here.

For reference: https://steamcommunity.com/games/crimsonland/announcements/detail/3027979050194785468
So the devs did not learn a thing. I own the game on humble and it took me more than two years until they finally updated it there (after refusing several times). Since the humble version also is English only (just checked it) I guess the "update" was a one time thing. Screw those devs. Will try to contact them again but have very little hope.
MarkoH01: So the devs did not learn a thing. I own the game on humble and it took me more than two years until they finally updated it there (after refusing several times). Since the humble version also is English only (just checked it) I guess the "update" was a one time thing. Screw those devs. Will try to contact them again but have very little hope.
I sent an email to their support last Saturday. No reply yet.
There's GOG Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon version missing the two expansions. Only the base game is off sale on GOG.
Post edited January 12, 2019 by klappis
never mind
Post edited January 12, 2019 by Themken
klappis: There's GOG Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon version missing the two expansions. Only the base game is off sale on GOG.
That's more a matter for the missing games thread, and it's mentioned there already! Don't worry, I know it's impossible to keep track of this forum's infinite list of utility threads.

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/completionists_list_of_missing_games_from_gog_series_v2
klappis: There's GOG Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon version missing the two expansions. Only the base game is off sale on GOG.
Blackdrazon: That's more a matter for the missing games thread, and it's mentioned there already! Don't worry, I know it's impossible to keep track of this forum's infinite list of utility threads.

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/completionists_list_of_missing_games_from_gog_series_v2
Well these are expansions to a game already sold on GOG so they don't belong in that thread either. Steam does sell them but separately. None sell the Gold Edition which included the two expansions.
delete
Post edited January 13, 2019 by klappis
MarkoH01: Escape Goat 1: Does not support EFIGS while the Steam version does. GOG release 1.05 / Steam
Version = 1.0.9.3.

Escape Goat 2: Missing Level Editor

Alice VR is NOT outdated the actual GOG version is ver. Patch7 the latest reported on Steam is Patch 6. The changelogs are missing though.
klappis: What is Efigs?
EFIGS is language packs which include the following languages: English, French, Italian, German and Spanish hence EFIGS (first letter of each language) which is usually the standard even though russian is very common.
Post edited January 13, 2019 by ChrisGamer300
i_hope_you_rot: Craft the World

Steam version has been updated to 1.5.000

https://www.gog.com/forum/craft_the_world/changelog/post24
GoG version has now been updated to 1.5.003
Thank god this still exists. Thank you.