It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

EnforcerSunWoo: The Evil Within update that is exclusive to the Microsoft Store.
Ice_Mage: What's in it?
Someone else wrote this up, but it is an upgrade patch with the following:

The Microsoft Store version features a first person mode with an FOV option and icons for lantern/sneaking, an Infinite Ammo Mode, Low/Medium options for camera bob, as well as increased stamina, allowing to run for 5 seconds at default stamina (instead of 3 seconds).
EnforcerSunWoo: Someone else wrote this up, but it is an upgrade patch with the following:
Thank you. If the game has a camera bob that can't be adjusted, I'll definitely miss the option to tone it down. Everything else I can live without (though the lack of update parity irks me on principle).
EnforcerSunWoo: Nothing back from Night Dive (Forsaken Remastered) ...
I wonder if they're pissed that GOG said the Quake update was "coming soon" when it clearly wasn't. Maybe that's unrealistically petty though? shrug

EnforcerSunWoo: Ended up adding to my number once again as something that I just picked up is behind on updates. This really is an unending cycle isn't it. What is sad is that there are more than a few games that I would of happily bought that I have absolutely no interest in buying until they are updated here. You would think that would be enough of an incentive, but nope. This is just getting out of hand.
Yeah it sucks that so many devs and pubs don't give a crap about GOG's small marketshare/us, even though we're paying customers; they're free to stomp on us like bugs. I wonder if this is the main issue - 2nd class citizenship - that could drive GOG out of business.
Post edited January 27, 2022 by tfishell
high rated
List should be fully updated again.
high rated
MrMuggles: The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth is missing Mac + Linux builds
vsr: Also, soundtrack is not available for purchase.
To add to this, the build on GoG has some issues versus Steam, from what I've noticed some HUD elements are missing (no floor curses, missing mini-boss names, key mappings missing) while they are present in the base game on Steam version.

EDIT: Also, Afterbirth and other DLCs seem to require an internet check to timeanddate.com as per this post while this connection check is not present in the Steam builds. Failing to connect crashes the game upon launch, at least on Wine. This might actually be related to faulty error handling in Wine but I personally am incapable of confirming it by debugging.
Post edited February 02, 2022 by itsnotatuxedo
Besiege came out with a pretty big update 2 weeks ago now and it still hasn't landed on GOG yet.
Staxel appears to have fallen out of version parity with the Steam version, CE aside; recent and old threads suggest it'd fallen as far back as October.
Darvond: Staxel appears to have fallen out of version parity with the Steam version, CE aside; recent and old threads suggest it'd fallen as far back as October.
We're up to date with 'normal' Staxel, both Steam and GOG are at 1.5.63. Only Staxel CE has received updates since.

Also, for Guild of Dungeoneering, while the classic version is out of date, it has been replaced with an 'Ultimate Edition' which is on par with Steam's version. The classic version is available only as a bonus download.
Post edited February 02, 2022 by SCPM
SCPM: We're up to date with 'normal' Staxel, both Steam and GOG are at 1.5.63. Only Staxel CE has received updates since.

Also, for Guild of Dungeoneering, while the classic version is out of date, it has been replaced with an 'Ultimate Edition' which is on par with Steam's version. The classic version is available only as a bonus download.
So they gave up on the full Staxel. Hah. It did seem rather overwrought.
Blastprocessor42: Besiege came out with a pretty big update 2 weeks ago now and it still hasn't landed on GOG yet.
The 1.10 update of Besiege has been pushed to Galaxy today. Hopefully the offline installers will be updated soon as well.
Succubus,this game has been abandoned by the developers on GoG,the last update it had took a month plus to come here while Steam got it instantly,now Steam has received another one(two weeeks back) and is pretty much the same situation as before,with the chances of it coming here being very low.. As the last one only arrived thanks to the community pushing the developers to relase it here,now is the same as before with the only difference that no one cares.The game is pretty much dead. here.
Post edited February 07, 2022 by ALAKAZAM1
Oriental Empires got an update on 22 december 2021. Not a big one but one nontheless. I already posted on steam forums where the developer is active (he was online and posting 8 hours ago). We'll see what comes out of it. This one is strange because, if memory serves, Oriental Empires didn't have any big problems with updates (a few days at most).
Besiege has been updated.
Please check.
I'm not sure exactly what happened, but it looks like Syberia: The World Before - Prologue is either one update behind from the Steam version, or the GOG version is named wrongly.

According to this announcement, the version on Steam is 1.1:
https://steamcommunity.com/app/1421230/eventcomments/2992043384039007358/

And according to GOGDB, it is in the version 1.0 here:
https://www.gogdb.org/product/1185739490#builds

But the GOG and Steam builds were released only 5 days apart from each other, and going only by the information in both store pages, they seem to have the same contents.
Post edited February 08, 2022 by _Auster_
_Auster_: I'm not sure exactly what happened,
According to steam changelog - patch contains language update with 6 aditional languages.
Based on this info - versions are identical 'cause GOG version contains this languages (based on info provided on store page).