It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Point_Man: I contacted GOG regarding Dragon's Dogma being out of date 9 months ago and they said they were working on the update and it should show up eventually but didn't know when it would. So it's been 9 months... To be fair they offered me a refund, but i declined and said i'll just wait for the update...
I got the game refunded a few months ago for the same issue, but I'm considering buying it again and just waiting for the update to land on GOG (I mean, it has to arrive, sooner or later). It's at its historical low price here at the moment, and I want a DRM-free copy (even though I already have it on Steam), but at the same time I don't want to give Capcom any money for their attitude towards GOG customers.

Ps: actually, a Connect promo would be perfect for me, but it's highly unlikely. Capcom would never do something pro-consumer.
Post edited December 21, 2018 by user deleted
Point_Man: I contacted GOG regarding Dragon's Dogma being out of date 9 months ago and they said they were working on the update and it should show up eventually but didn't know when it would. So it's been 9 months... To be fair they offered me a refund, but i declined and said i'll just wait for the update...
Desmight: I got the game refunded a few months ago for the same issue, but I'm considering buying it again and just waiting for the update to land on GOG (I mean, it has to arrive, sooner or later). It's at its historical low price here at the moment, and I want a DRM-free copy (even though I already have it on Steam), but at the same time I don't want to give Capcom any money for their attitude towards GOG customers.

Ps: actually, a Connect promo would be perfect for me, but it's highly unlikely. Capcom would never do something pro-consumer.
I'd be happy if they'd just get the basic missing updates the Steam version has that are unrelated to the pawn system problems, but Capcom, gog, or whoever can't even manage that which is why I got a refund some months ago.

I don't even know why Capcom bothers if they're going to half-ass every gog release. Well, actually I do. It's so Capcom can point to low sales as an excuse to not release further games on gog that don't have these issues.
Post edited December 21, 2018 by Lucian_Galca
Desmight: I got the game refunded a few months ago for the same issue, but I'm considering buying it again and just waiting for the update to land on GOG (I mean, it has to arrive, sooner or later). It's at its historical low price here at the moment, and I want a DRM-free copy (even though I already have it on Steam), but at the same time I don't want to give Capcom any money for their attitude towards GOG customers.

I also have it on Steam but wanted a DRM free copy. Also, as far as i'm aware this update is on GOG. i contacted the Capcom rep that always posts updates on Steam (at least i think that was them) before i contacted GOG 9 months ago and they told me that GOG contracts someone to port the updates over to the GOG version or something like that. Not exactly sure if that's 100% accurate or how that exactly works but that's what the Capcom rep told me, that it was on GOG. Or at least not on Capcom, apparently.
Post edited December 21, 2018 by user deleted
morrowslant: Did Necropolis: Brutal Edition ever get updated for multiplayer on the GOG platform, or did HBS abandon any kind of support for it after 6 months like all of their non-Battletech games?
Geralt_of_Rivia: No, as far as I remember GOG never received the multiplayer update. And support for that game (not only on GOG but in general) has stopped quite a while ago.
Yeah, HBS was really bad at supporting games. Never bought into the HBS hype over Battletech 2018 game, very sad when Mech Commander 2 or even Crescent Hawks Revenge give more functionality + more playable mechs/vehicles than a Batteltech game released in 2018.
low rated

Post edited December 23, 2018 by Fairfox
Did Furi ever get the Invincible Mode update on GOG?
Desmight: Did Furi ever get the Invincible Mode update on GOG?
Last update was version 1.4.95, so no.
Post edited December 24, 2018 by tremere110
Treasure Adventure World

Steam version has been updated . It's now available in german and russian .

https://steamcommunity.com/games/268770/announcements/detail/1710700164975184695

Gog version is only available in english .
When was this update released on other platforms?
omega64: When was this update released on other platforms?
A few months ago
Does anyone knows if Sheltered still is outdated?
Nobody-Zero: Does anyone knows if Sheltered still is outdated?
Sheltered has been brought up to date 2 months ago.
omega64: No Man's Sky
Gog version is lacking the multiplayer component introduced in the July 2018 patch. Dev states it "will not be ready at launch; we expect it to be released later this year as full multiplayer parity remains in the pipeline."
Beta multiplayer for No Man's Sky was added on December 19. https://www.gog.com/forum/no_mans_sky/no_mans_sky_multiplayer_available_in_beta/page1
Nobody-Zero: Does anyone knows if Sheltered still is outdated?
Geralt_of_Rivia: Sheltered has been brought up to date 2 months ago.
Thanks. Maybe GOG should edit the reviews.
I don't know if this qualifies it for the list, but it should be watched for the future in case it gets worse:

Slime Rancher free cosmetic DLC exclusive to Steam.

There's also a free VR DLC they released and i don't think that has made its way to the GOG version yet either (correct me if i'm wrong).

Games are now getting free DLC that is "exclusive" to certain digital storefronts on PC. sigh

In case you miss it, that phrasing is from their post. The DLC is "platform-exclusive".
Post edited December 30, 2018 by user deleted