It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Oh, I must've missed it. Sorry for the false alarm.
Exsurgent: Weirdly, this time around the German-language store description claims the artbook is "available exclusively to GOG users"
_Auster_: I got Dry Drowning here on GOG and it does indeed include the artbook
Thank you both. I looked at the list of DLC on the right, searched the store, and the publisher's other titles on GOG, and no artbook DLC turned up. It didn't occur to me that it could be for sale on Steam but included for free here.

The English version of the page has a big "EXCLUSIVE ARTBOOK" banner instead. It's also listed in the Goodies section above the System Requirements. It's definitely available for sale on Steam since last year. Maybe it was a timed exclusive or they meant it's available for free exclusively on GOG.

Anyway, I took it out of my previous post since nothing is missing.
_Auster_: I got Dry Drowning here on GOG and it does indeed include the artbook, as seen in the EXTRAS part of my download options (attached image).
Sorry for OT. But good buy. It is a great game that really surpriised me in a positive way (try to play all endings since they are really different). I wasn't aware that it has been said that the artbook is missing. The publishers are very nice and update GOG on a regular basis.
So, it seems 8-Bit Adventures 1 doesn't have achievements while Steam does.

But before people rise the pitchforks, according to the dev in the announcement post of his game, it's an issue with the game's engine and GOG's SDK not being natively compatible with it, but the dev says says he's trying to work with GOG to find a solution for this issue.
high rated
Black Book was released today without the Supporter Pack DLC, which includes the OST, an artbook and an in-game skin for the main character.

Though if you're not interested in any of that, the game does seem to have all features also available on Steam (cloud saves, three languages, achievements...), so at least we can assume the game itself isn't incomplete.

EDIT: Since I'm interested in buying Black Book myself and polysquirrel recently asked about untrustworthy devs/publishers, I dug a little deeper and I realised that while Morteshka, the devs, don't have any other games on GOG, the publisher, HypeTrain Digital, does sell Police Stories, Stoneshard and Breathedge here. While all three of these games seem to be up-to-date in terms of patches, both Police Stories and Stoneshard offer "Supporter Packs" on Steam but not on GOG (already in the GDocs list). So I'd assume this is the modus operandi of this publisher, which also means we'll likely never get the Black Book Supporter Pack here. Also, I think it needs to be pointed out that HypeTrain Digital has an Itch page, but they don't sell the full versions of their games there, they only use Itch's bandwidth to host demos of their games and to advertise the respective Steam pages. EDIT2: I took out a sentence here describing the publisher's behaviour with a (mild) swear word. Just wanna be careful not to violate forum rules, I'll leave it to you to imagine what I said about them.
Post edited August 10, 2021 by Exsurgent
Exsurgent: Breathedge
It's on my wishlist and it will stay there a long time since it has achievements on Steam but not GOG.
I'm still kinda on the fence about buying Black Book. I wanted to wait and see if they support the game with updates on GOG - and they did indeed push a new build today. But the new build on GOG is 1.0.0.14, while the current Steam build is called 1.0.28. So in case any of you fine folks own Black Book on GOG, I'd be happy if you could tell me if the new build includes any of the features mentioned in the most recent Steam patchnotes
https://steamdb.info/patchnotes/7184349/
Post edited August 13, 2021 by Exsurgent
Surprise release of Dread Templar (in-dev) today. Has no achievements on GOG.
Did anyone mentioned Wolcen yet?

The game was for sale at GOG. Never received any updates after Alpha 0.5 . Was taken down quietly.

If, somehow, you're being offered GOG version of Wolcen - just don't. It's... horrible...
Mirrorio: Did anyone mentioned Wolcen yet?

The game was for sale at GOG. Never received any updates after Alpha 0.5 . Was taken down quietly.

If, somehow, you're being offered GOG version of Wolcen - just don't. It's... horrible...
Yes, it's on the second tab of the spreadsheet that lists the games that were also removed from the store.
high rated
Issues fixed:
Unbound: Worlds Apart now has its soundtrack released on GOG. Thanks to MarkoH01 for contacting the devs!

New issue:
EDIT: I previously mentioned missing cloud saves for Greak: Memories of Azur here, since GOG does not list this feature on the store page. After buying the game I can confirm that it does have cloud saves on GOG Galaxy, despite the info on the store page. So it's feature complete on GOG and we even get all the DLC on release - nice!

Some additional info and context for issues still persisting:
Black Book No news regarding the Supporter Pack DLC either on GOG or on Steam. However, I'm now pretty sure that the GOG version of the game is being updated with only a few days delay at most (thus far) - the GOG version just uses a different version numbering system compared to the Steam build for whatever reason.

Chernobylite No news regarding features missing from the GOG version. However, the most recent build on GOG is dated to 27 July 2021, the most recent patch on Steam was released 12 August 2021. The devs have already demonstrated during the in-dev phase that they don't strive for parity between the Steam and GOG versions and it looks like this continues now, after 1.0 release. Also, there has been some chatter about the missing "White Rose Pack" DLC in this thread. Short story: On 11 August 2021 a GOG user posted the following statement from the devs: "We apologize for the long delay in responding. Regarding this, we discussed it with GOG - everyone who purchased the game will have free DLC until launch. The problem should be solved at any moment." The user interprets this as meaning that everyone who bought the game in Early Access on GOG will get the DLC for free, though they also point out that the devs could be referring specifically to kickstarter backers, since those were apparently supposed to get the DLC for free.
Post edited August 19, 2021 by Exsurgent
high rated
Grargar: Ultimate Doom and Doom II + Final Doom

Both games received a new Unity-based version (see link below for more info), exclusively on Bethesda.net, some months ago. This wouldn't be so bad if the original versions weren't included, but they are. So, at the cost of 5 bucks for each game, you get access to both the original DOS and the new Unity versions. In addition, Final Doom is available as a free add-on for either game and No Rest for the Living (previously, a Doom 3 BFG-exclusive on PC) is available as a free add-on for Doom 2.

https://bethesda.net/community/topic/369943/doom-doom-ii-patch-notes?language%5B0%5D%5B%5D=en
I'm fairly certain the same thing will happen with the Enhanced Version of Quake that was released roday...

Call it a hunch.

Quake – the legendary dark fantasy FPS that revolutionized the genre is now enhanced! This new offering features cross-play, dedicated servers for online deathmatch matchmaking, free optional Add-ons, split-screen support for local deathmatch and co-op, AI opponents in deathmatch and more!

Note: Steam users who already own Quake will automatically receive the new enhanced version with a free download!

Read the FAQ below for details on how to access the enhanced version.

RELEASE NOTES

Enhanced Graphics
Better lighting, new models, updated maps, and a dynamic shadow system headline the graphical features available in Quake. Individual features of the enhanced graphics can be turned on and off to your preference

Includes Original Expansion Packs
The two retail expansion packs, Scourge of Armagon, and Dissolution of Eternity are both now bundled with Quake, and are integrated into the main game. The downloadable expansion pack, Dimension of the Past, has also been upgraded and included

Includes Soundtrack
The iconic original soundtrack by Trent Reznor of Nine Inch Nails is now included on all versions for the first time. The soundtracks for Scourge of Armagon, and Dissolution of Eternity are also included when playing those expansion packs

Brand New "Dimension of the Machine" Episode
Created for Quake's 25th anniversary, Dimension of the Machine is a brand new experience created by the MachineGames team. Continue your fight through brand new dimensions, figure out the secret to restarting the machine, and come face to face with an old foe

Free Optional Add-ons
Similar to our re-releases of DOOM (1993) and DOOM II, we will also be periodically releasing free optional Add-ons available to download in the in-game "Adds-on" menu. Our first Add-on is Quake 64, which includes the original alternate soundtrack by acclaimed composer Aubrey Hodges

Split-Screen Multiplayer
Quake includes 4 player split-screen multiplayer on all platforms, in both deathmatch and co-op modes. Fight against your friends, or with your friends in all five campaigns. AI bots are also available to play against in deathmatch mode

Online Multiplayer
Play custom matches on player-hosted servers, or hop into matchmaking and play on dedicated servers. Quake also now includes the extra levels Acrophobia, and The Edge available in deathmatch mode. Dimension of the Machine also contains all new deathmatch levels

Cross-Play Multiplayer
Play with friends no matter which platform they prefer. Cross-play is available on all platforms, so you can play Quake with everyone

Supported Languages
English, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Russian
So, free multiplayer and a working soundtrack plus a bunch of other stuff - almost certainly NOT coming to gog any time soon (or ever),

Oh, Bethesda, why do you hate us so?
high rated
fronzelneekburm: Oh, Bethesda, why do you hate us so?
Maybe they heard all those people that actively didn't want the Doom Unity update (because options bad) and said "Gotcha fam."

More realistically, they likely can't be arsed to offer Bethesda.net connectivity with anything other than the Steam + console services.
low rated
If the Quake remaster won't come to GOG I will definitely buy it on Steam and never ever again bother buying at GOG.

That's a deal breaker, sorry.

Quake – the legendary dark fantasy FPS that revolutionized the genre is now enhanced! This new offering features cross-play, dedicated servers for online deathmatch matchmaking, free optional Add-ons, split-screen support for local deathmatch and co-op, AI opponents in deathmatch and more!

Note: Steam users who already own Quake will automatically receive the new enhanced version with a free download!

Read the FAQ below for details on how to access the enhanced version.

RELEASE NOTES

Enhanced Graphics
Better lighting, new models, updated maps, and a dynamic shadow system headline the graphical features available in Quake. Individual features of the enhanced graphics can be turned on and off to your preference

Includes Original Expansion Packs
The two retail expansion packs, Scourge of Armagon, and Dissolution of Eternity are both now bundled with Quake, and are integrated into the main game. The downloadable expansion pack, Dimension of the Past, has also been upgraded and included

Includes Soundtrack
The iconic original soundtrack by Trent Reznor of Nine Inch Nails is now included on all versions for the first time. The soundtracks for Scourge of Armagon, and Dissolution of Eternity are also included when playing those expansion packs

Brand New "Dimension of the Machine" Episode
Created for Quake's 25th anniversary, Dimension of the Machine is a brand new experience created by the MachineGames team. Continue your fight through brand new dimensions, figure out the secret to restarting the machine, and come face to face with an old foe

Free Optional Add-ons
Similar to our re-releases of DOOM (1993) and DOOM II, we will also be periodically releasing free optional Add-ons available to download in the in-game "Adds-on" menu. Our first Add-on is Quake 64, which includes the original alternate soundtrack by acclaimed composer Aubrey Hodges

Split-Screen Multiplayer
Quake includes 4 player split-screen multiplayer on all platforms, in both deathmatch and co-op modes. Fight against your friends, or with your friends in all five campaigns. AI bots are also available to play against in deathmatch mode

Online Multiplayer
Play custom matches on player-hosted servers, or hop into matchmaking and play on dedicated servers. Quake also now includes the extra levels Acrophobia, and The Edge available in deathmatch mode. Dimension of the Machine also contains all new deathmatch levels

Cross-Play Multiplayer
Play with friends no matter which platform they prefer. Cross-play is available on all platforms, so you can play Quake with everyone

Supported Languages
English, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Russian
fronzelneekburm: So, free multiplayer and a working soundtrack plus a bunch of other stuff - almost certainly NOT coming to gog any time soon (or ever),

Oh, Bethesda, why do you hate us so?
D4T3N7OD: If the Quake remaster won't come to GOG I will definitely buy it on Steam and never ever again bother buying at GOG.

That's a deal breaker, sorry.
How exactly is it Gogs fault if the developer/publisher treats Gog and Steam differently?

It only makes sense if you are Steam fanboy or emloyee and have come here to troll us.

Edit: It turns out that they don't treat Gog and Steam diferently afterall.
Post edited August 20, 2021 by ConanTheBald