It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

zlep: Well... "Buy our game now for half the price you'd pay for the same content on Steam (minus multiplayer). Maybe we'll add multiplayer later."
MarkoH01: "LAN multiplayer is not possible at this time as the current implementation still needs the Steam apis to function. I know it's dumb, but that's the situation :( "

So it seems as if they developed the game using the Steam API and they know it would require additional work (time and money) to even be able to have in on GOG as well. The y knew it would be unfair so they decided to cut down the price and they were open about it. I really don't know if we are treated as second class citizens here - I don't feel this way but sometimes you'll have to add the positive and negative things to see if the end result is positive or not.
Lower price is not an excuse. GOG shouldn't be treated as a platform for cut-down games at discounted prices.
And the devs made it pretty clear that they aren't going to bother solving the multiplayer problem if the sales won't meet their expectations.
MarkoH01: "LAN multiplayer is not possible at this time as the current implementation still needs the Steam apis to function. I know it's dumb, but that's the situation :( "

So it seems as if they developed the game using the Steam API and they know it would require additional work (time and money) to even be able to have in on GOG as well. The y knew it would be unfair so they decided to cut down the price and they were open about it. I really don't know if we are treated as second class citizens here - I don't feel this way but sometimes you'll have to add the positive and negative things to see if the end result is positive or not.
flyme_tothemoon: Lower price is not an excuse. GOG shouldn't be treated as a platform for cut-down games at discounted prices.
And the devs made it pretty clear that they aren't going to bother solving the multiplayer problem if the sales won't meet their expectations.
No, they made it clear that they CANNOT do that. There's a difference. But as I said, it's just my opinion and of course everybody is free to disagree. I don't mind if the game will be added to the list even though I would not do it myself because of them being aware of the dilemma and being upfront about it - also offering the lower price as a counter measure.
Nobody-Zero: Sorry for rushing you, I was curious to know if it was a regional issue like Dead State.
Korotan: VTM Bloodlines is a patching issue. Because GoG automatic update the last fan patch which is only in english because the translation to other languages are doing other people it is only shown english even though if downgrade the fan patch you have german, france, russian and polish language too. Here is the list with all the patches: https://www.patches-scrolls.de/patch/4647/7/
You're right, I forgot about the unofficial patch. Maybe VTM should be taken off the list.
MarkoH01: No, they made it clear that they CANNOT do that. There's a difference.
They made the game. And they made multiplayer on Steam. And now they "cannot" make multiplayer for the GOG version all of a sudden? Sure they can. But this would require effort on their part.

And when they say things like this:
It really boils down to the first couple of weeks of sales here ;)
It's pretty obvious what their strategy is.

1. Make DRM-free version of the game with as little effort as possible.
2. Release it on GOG at a low price.
3. If it sells well enough - start working on making it feature-complete.
4. If it doesn't sell well enough - forget about it.
flyme_tothemoon: They made the game. And they made multiplayer on Steam. And now they "cannot" make multiplayer for the GOG version all of a sudden? Sure they can. But this would require effort on their part.
It would require resources that aren't necessarily worth using if not many people buy the game here. This is especially true if they wouldn't be able to do GOG/Steam crossplay, in which case the only people to play online with would be other GOG players. It would be stupid to waste resources on something that nobody is going to make use of.
high rated
xenu: Pizza Connection 3 "Halloween Update" was released a month ago on steam, it's still not available on GOG:
https://steamcommunity.com/games/588160/announcements/detail/1702817596406734005
There was a recent update to the game on December 4th of this year so I believe this particular issue should be fixed. Please let me know if that's not the case.
djdarko: I think it's safe to add Leisure Suit Larry: Wet Dreams Don't Dry to the list.

Missing Updates? No (Currently updated in Sync with Steam v1.0.3)

Missing DLC? Yes (Artbook/Soundtrack only available on Steam)

Missing PDF Manual? Yes (Only available on Steam)

If you want to look at or archive the manual, you gotta get it here:
User Manual

I messaged Assemble Entertainment on Facebook inquiring about the missing manual and DLC...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me:
Hi, would you please add the pdf manual (from Steam) and Artbook/Soundtrack DLC to the GOG release of Leisure Suit Larry?

Thanks

Assemble Entertainment:
Hello djdarko, thanks for your eMail. At this moment the DLC are only available on Steam.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is completely fixed as of December 14th 2018 :P

The manual was added a bit earlier and the missing DLCs should be showing up in our "NEW" tab any minute now :)
Post edited December 14, 2018 by JudasIscariot
MarkoH01: No, they made it clear that they CANNOT do that. There's a difference.
flyme_tothemoon: They made the game. And they made multiplayer on Steam. And now they "cannot" make multiplayer for the GOG version all of a sudden? Sure they can. But this would require effort on their part.

And when they say things like this:

It really boils down to the first couple of weeks of sales here ;)
flyme_tothemoon: It's pretty obvious what their strategy is.

1. Make DRM-free version of the game with as little effort as possible.
2. Release it on GOG at a low price.
3. If it sells well enough - start working on making it feature-complete.
4. If it doesn't sell well enough - forget about it.
It's not a "strategy" it's the only way it is possible for them. Again: they are open about everything. If you or others think that is treating us as second class cizizens that's all right - I don't feel treated as second class citizen in this case since they tried to compensate the missing feature and they explained why it is not there. This still is a business and developing games costs money - which is especially important when you are talking about indies. The alternative probably would have been to not sell on GOG at all.
flyme_tothemoon: Lower price is not an excuse. GOG shouldn't be treated as a platform for cut-down games at discounted prices.
MarkoH01: No, they made it clear that they CANNOT do that. There's a difference. But as I said, it's just my opinion and of course everybody is free to disagree. I don't mind if the game will be added to the list even though I would not do it myself because of them being aware of the dilemma and being upfront about it - also offering the lower price as a counter measure.
I disagree. Just because a developer says they "cannot" do something, doesn't actually mean that. Reality is they could do something, but they chose not to. The only real question is how much trouble would it take, and how much is it worth it to them to cater to a small group of players.
MarkoH01: No, they made it clear that they CANNOT do that. There's a difference. But as I said, it's just my opinion and of course everybody is free to disagree. I don't mind if the game will be added to the list even though I would not do it myself because of them being aware of the dilemma and being upfront about it - also offering the lower price as a counter measure.
ahhzz: I disagree. Just because a developer says they "cannot" do something, doesn't actually mean that. Reality is they could do something, but they chose not to. The only real question is how much trouble would it take, and how much is it worth it to them to cater to a small group of players.
Feel free to disagree that's o.k. and yes, you are right just saying they cannot afford adapting the game to the GOG API does not mean that in fact that's really the case (though saying that they would be able to afford it would also just be an assumption as well) but it's not unusual for small indie developers to do such a thing WITHOUT compensating those getting less features and WITHOUT telling them that there still is a possibilty. This problem will often arise whenever development was focused on the Steam API which seemed to be the fact here as well.
Post edited December 14, 2018 by MarkoH01
flyme_tothemoon: Redout
Steam version has multiplayer, GOG doesn't.
In this case I think that game should be selling like games in development, because game is incomplete.It lacks main core of this kind of games nowadays.
There should be a warning "This game is currently in development" to warn people that they should check if this is what they want/agree with before purchase.

Sorry for my english
I do think Redout should be on the list. To me, this list is most useful as a way to see what games here are missing features, updates, DLC, etc. The reason why doesn't really matter.
They don't seem to be on the list but it might be that those were mentioned here in the thread so I wanted to add that:

"Stories: Path to Destinies" has received the remastered update today.

Also

"To the Moon" has received the language update.
high rated
Right so, being sick/family stuff is done. I will update the list either today or tomorrow. Sorry about this everyone.
Good to hear the list is getting updates, but this still would've been better served as an online spreadsheet outside of GOG where a handful of trusted users could've contributed to keeping it updated and organized... these threads become a chore to sift through
Mawthra: Good to hear the list is getting updates, but this still would've been better served as an online spreadsheet outside of GOG where a handful of trusted users could've contributed to keeping it updated and organized... these threads become a chore to sift through
It could be made into an article on PCGamingWiki if someone here knows enough to set it up.