It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Staying with the theme of OSTs not being available on GOG, both Caves of Qud and Fae Tactics are missing their paid soundtrack DLCs on GOG.

If you're interested in the Caves of Qud OST and don't want to give money to Steam, it looks like it's available on Itch as well.
I want to see the soundtrack for 'We Happy Few' available on GOG. Those tracks by Make Belives are awesome. I ripped the audio from the different end credits just to have a recording of some of the songs.
ElTerprise: You can thank Citrix for crashing all day yesterday - which made work somewhat difficult xD
"Citrix products are claimed to be in use by over 400,000 clients worldwide, including 99% of the Fortune 100, and 98% of the Fortune 500"

EEK!

mrkgnao: You can always check a game's price history on IsThereAnyDeal. Here is Mafia's history on GOG:
https://isthereanydeal.com/game/mafia/history/?shop[]=gog
That's a useful site. Thanks for the link. Bookmarked.

u2jedi: I want to see the soundtrack for 'We Happy Few' available on GOG. Those tracks by Make Belives are awesome. I ripped the audio from the different end credits just to have a recording of some of the songs.
Tried to search for music by the 'Make Belives'. Couldn't find any, but I found this and little bit of sick came up.
Post edited August 03, 2021 by borisburke
MMLN: Druidstone - The Secret of the Menhir Forest is missing two latest patches, which were released this year on Steam.
Looks like Druidstone: The Secret of the Menhir Forest has received the most recent patch 1.2.10 on GOG yesterday (the same day the update was released on Steam). I wonder if we have MMLN to thank for this :)
Grime was released on Monday on pretty much all games stores in existence, but the only games store to sell the OST (released on Tuesday) is Steam. You can pick up the (pretty awesome) soundtrack on all major music stores, though - I'd suggest Bandcamp.

EDIT: Elderborn has received the "boomercore" update and should now be on par with the Steam version. Thank you thraxman for checking!

EDIT2: As of 09 August 2021, the Grime OST has been released on GOG.
Post edited August 09, 2021 by Exsurgent
Exsurgent: Grime was released on Monday on pretty much all games stores in existence, but the only games store to sell the OST (released on Tuesday) is Steam. You can pick up the (pretty awesome) soundtrack on all major music stores, though - I'd suggest Bandcamp.

Also, something strange is happening to Elderborn: As some GOG users have pointed out, the game never received the "boomercore" update here and a few hours ago, one of the devs said a few hours ago that the update might be coming by the end of the week. About 1-2 hours later, the GOG build was updated... But according to GOGDB, the build version actually went DOWN from 1.05 to 1.037. Does anyone in here own Elderborn on GOG an can confirm whether this is a naming mistake or a genuine downgrade?
It appears Elderborn got its boomercore update, internally the games build is 20210804121518 and it now has the duke box and new render options, haven't checked for any of the other new features.
high rated
GOG version of GRIP is also missing VR capacities.

Chris, Game Director oon GRIP: "I believe the only things missing from the Steam version are multiplayer, VR and the DeLorean (licensing reasons). All other official DLC should be in there."

Source: https://www.gog.com/forum/grip/gog_version_out_of_date/post8
Post edited August 04, 2021 by Cananas
high rated
Since i finally bought the game it's time to clear some things up:

Anime-BlackWolf: Is "Tower Hunter - Erza's Trial" on par with Steam?

It seems we are missing the free costume DLC, but I can't confirm, since I do not own it personally.
The costume DLC is included in the GOG version. Look at the Screenshot.

Anime-BlackWolf: Could only find this update here:

Tower Hunter: Erza's Trial: V2019.1.07 ⇒ V2019.1.12. (from end of december)

Can anybody confirm or bust my theory? Thanks a lot!
Now the bad news: Tower Hunter: Erza's Trial is missing a lot of updates without changelogs. Though the biggest update has one: https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/844850/view/2927862651370064835
Attachments:
th_et.jpg (420 Kb)
Hustlefan: Since i finally bought the game it's time to clear some things up:

Anime-BlackWolf: Is "Tower Hunter - Erza's Trial" on par with Steam?

It seems we are missing the free costume DLC, but I can't confirm, since I do not own it personally.
Hustlefan: The costume DLC is included in the GOG version. Look at the Screenshot.

Anime-BlackWolf: Could only find this update here:

Tower Hunter: Erza's Trial: V2019.1.07 ⇒ V2019.1.12. (from end of december)

Can anybody confirm or bust my theory? Thanks a lot!
Hustlefan: Now the bad news: Tower Hunter: Erza's Trial is missing a lot of updates without changelogs. Though the biggest update has one: https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/844850/view/2927862651370064835
Thanks. Another bummer here. Hopefully GOG will enforce the missing updates someday. :(
According to this thread, if you buy the Spore Collection on GOG right now, you cannot get a serial key for it, as EA isn't providing GOG with any more keys and GOG is no longer considered to be an authorized retailer (see the links in the thread's first post).

I don't own Spore, so I don't know what having no serial key for the game means, but from what I'm reading in the thread, it means you cannot access any online features for the game. Can anyone confirm this?
high rated
Exsurgent: According to this thread, if you buy the Spore Collection on GOG right now, you cannot get a serial key for it, as EA isn't providing GOG with any more keys and GOG is no longer considered to be an authorized retailer (see the links in the thread's first post).

I don't own Spore, so I don't know what having no serial key for the game means, but from what I'm reading in the thread, it means you cannot access any online features for the game. Can anyone confirm this?
https://support.gog.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002333209-Spore-How-to-get-access-to-online-features?product=gog
Thanks for the link. So I guess if the OP from the other thread is correct, GOG no longer gets these serial keys from EA, which means the Spore Collection's online features are effectively no longer available for people buying the game now.
high rated
About Tower Hunter: Erza's Trial, I emailed the developers yesterday, and they replied today with this:
Thanks for reminding, we will update it next Monday
_Auster_: About Tower Hunter: Erza's Trial, I emailed the developers yesterday, and they replied today with this:

Thanks for reminding, we will update it next Monday
_Auster_:
This is a really nice surprise - especially since the devs did not just say "Thanks, we will do what we can" but they actually said when they plan to update it. Thank you!
Sometimes i do wonder how many of these outdated games are the result of GOG themselves do nothing to get them rolling or have someone who is in charge to look through their catalog on a regular basis.

I ask myself this because in many cases it takes just a user reaching out and games get updated, not all times ofc but many and Erzas Trial has been outdated for a long time if i remember right but i don't have it so i can't say for sure.
Post edited August 06, 2021 by ChrisG_