It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I wanted to ask about Mobius Front 83 - I see it was already mentioned:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_that_treat_gog_customers_as_second_class_citizens_v2/post2125

(multiplayer part completely cut off from the GOG version)

But it's not on the list. Is it on purpose, or by accident?
Freeman: Guerrilla Warfare should be on the list. I've mentioned it a few months ago in post 2222.
The actual GDocs list hasn´t been updated in a couple of months by now, I think.

If you´re looking for current information, it´s probably best to just search the thread at this point.
Just curious: has Mafia 1 received a discount of at least 60+% off yet here? I noticed Steam has it for 67% off but I only remember 33% here on GOG.
tfishell: Just curious: has Mafia 1 received a discount of at least 60+% off yet here? I noticed Steam has it for 67% off but I only remember 33% here on GOG.
Yes it did receive a 80% discount . I purchased the game on October 29, so I assume that was the Autumn sale.
Post edited July 18, 2021 by alexandros050
tfishell: Just curious: has Mafia 1 received a discount of at least 60+% off yet here? I noticed Steam has it for 67% off but I only remember 33% here on GOG.
You can always check a game's price history on IsThereAnyDeal. Here is Mafia's history on GOG:
https://isthereanydeal.com/game/mafia/history/?shop[]=gog
thank you both
Loom (https://www.gog.com/game/loom) deserves better version of it. It's not about patches or DLCs, but current version is not great at all.

There is no EGA version of the game which is generally recognized as better version than VGA; there is no audio drama which is the most imporant source of the game lore.
high rated
No guarantee that I managed to catch everything, but the list should be up-to-date again!

Sorry that it took that long. Trying to be faster in the future (but RL keeps getting in the way for me at least)
Post edited July 19, 2021 by ElTerprise
ElTerprise: No guarantee that I managed to catch everything, but the list should be up-to-date again!

Sorry that it took that long. Trying to be faster in the future (but RL keeps getting in the way for me at least)
Thank you very much for updating! And don´t worry, I think we all know RL comes first.
ElTerprise: No guarantee that I managed to catch everything, but the list should be up-to-date again!

Exsurgent: Thank you very much for updating! And don´t worry, I think we all know RL comes first.
You can thank Citrix for crashing all day yesterday - which made work somewhat difficult xD
Made it possible for me to update it ;)
Removed:
Terminator: Resistance - Zero Day Exploit comic has been released on GOG
ElTerprise: Sorry that it took that long. Trying to be faster in the future (but RL keeps getting in the way for me at least)
You should reall quit RL then - problem solved ;)
Post edited July 20, 2021 by MarkoH01
Nevermind...
Post edited July 20, 2021 by Truth437
Death's Door has no achievements at all, despite being advertised to have it in its store page.
Also, the Steam version of the game has 25 achievements.