It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Is it too early to mention that Boomerang X (DANG! / Devolver Digital), released 2 days ago, is currently missing the paid Soundtrack DLC on GOG?
Would it be okay to mention The Ultimate Doom and Doom II: Hell on Earth + Final Doom since they are missing the new (and DRM-free) Unity ports that Steam and Bethesda-net users have?
AmethystViper: Would it be okay to mention The Ultimate Doom and Doom II: Hell on Earth + Final Doom since they are missing the new (and DRM-free) Unity ports that Steam and Bethesda-net users have?
They are already in the excel sheet for this very reason.
Katana Zero seems to be missing it's soundtrack and the game+soundtrack bundle.
high rated
AmethystViper: Would it be okay to mention The Ultimate Doom and Doom II: Hell on Earth + Final Doom since they are missing the new (and DRM-free) Unity ports that Steam and Bethesda-net users have?
That's a good thing. If they re-release it, they'll have to censor the icons on the medkits and stimpacks, and that's downright lame. GZDoom is a far superior way to play the games than the Unity port, anyway.
high rated
Warhammer: Chaosbane

This content is missing from the GOG release:
XP Boost
Helmet Pack
Skulls Pack
4K Textures
Post edited July 11, 2021 by rickymog
I'm betting they aren't here because of the Bethesda net login in function to download the add ons even though they work without the launcher.
DD & Ji Ji: Hehe . It was worth to write a complain to HeroCraft . The Gog version of Tempest finally received the latest update . ( v.1.5.0 )
blackcatXIII: I wrote to them too. It helps to have more people writing to developers/publishers.
Wait, you can personally write to developers? I though you could only email the company's employee's and not the developers.
Othercide is missing the The Sharing is Caring Update released on steam June 28th according to GOGDB and is currently on update 7.14 on GOG.

The game is currently on sale right now so i guess it's best to avoid it for now but yet again no one at GOG pays fucking attention to what they promote.
Post edited July 12, 2021 by ChrisGamer300
blackcatXIII: I wrote to them too. It helps to have more people writing to developers/publishers.
BookCrazy: Wait, you can personally write to developers? I though you could only email the company's employee's and not the developers.
Sorry, I didn't mean to suggest writing to anyone directly. You should contact developers/publishers through their officially designated channels. It's probably a bad idea to contact any company/employee outside of those designated channels for support issues, even if it may be easy to dig up contact info for them. I often find these designated support channels listed on the game's website or the game's Steam/GOG forum. They can include Discord, Reddit, Facebook, Twitter, email, forum, or a combination of those.
BookCrazy: Wait, you can personally write to developers? I though you could only email the company's employee's and not the developers.
The term "developer" or "developers" means "the company that developed the game".
rickymog: Warhammer: Chaosbane

This content is missing from the GOG release:
XP Boost
Helmet Pack
Skulls Pack
4K Textures
whoa 4k textures missing is so random lol.
mrkgnao: The term "developer" or "developers" means "the company that developed the game".
blackcatXIII: Sorry, I didn't mean to suggest writing to anyone directly. You should contact developers/publishers through their officially designated channels. It's probably a bad idea to contact any company/employee outside of those designated channels for support issues, even if it may be easy to dig up contact info for them. I often find these designated support channels listed on the game's website or the game's Steam/GOG forum. They can include Discord, Reddit, Facebook, Twitter, email, forum, or a combination of those.
Ah, ok. I just misunderstood what you wrote. Thanks for clearing that up for me. It now makes sense to me! :)
Kirben: Blackwell (The complete series) - missing 2021 update for modern monitors on Steam

Gemini Rue - missing 2017 and 2021 updates for modern monitors on Steam

Golden Wake - missing 2020 update on Steam

It is sadly becoming clear Wadjet Eye Games couldn't care less about their GOG customers. Every question about the updates coming to GOG is just ignored by the developer on Steam forums.
MarkoH01: Good news:
Dave Gilbert was so friendly to reply to my question about this within seconds ...

"Hm. They may be right. GOG used to take care of that stuff for me, but not anymore. I thought I updated some of those myself but I might not have done it right. I will look into it!"
Still no updates, so I guess he never looked into it.
high rated
MarkoH01: Good news:
Dave Gilbert was so friendly to reply to my question about this within seconds ...

"Hm. They may be right. GOG used to take care of that stuff for me, but not anymore. I thought I updated some of those myself but I might not have done it right. I will look into it!"
Mean.Jim: Still no updates, so I guess he never looked into it.
Actually I reminded him two days ago and he replied

"Been swamped with the switch port of Unavowed which we just launched today! It's on my list I swear. Being only one person things can sometimes take... awhile. Sorry."

Keep in mind that one of those games (A Golden Wake) has been updated as promised - we are just waiting for the others now :)
Post edited July 14, 2021 by MarkoH01