It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
soosgjr: These are the missing items that I found:
- The airblade variant of the MG ZS X.
- Both variants of the Vintek Marango.
- The Jekna 881 circuit.

I'm not sure about the ZS X, but the Marango and Jekna were certainly added after version 1.5.1. I can't verify it myself (or would want to really), but some reviews also mention that the VR mode is missing. I assume this is because it's tied to some Steam API, just like the multiplayer.
Just tested it and if those cars aren't hidden (never played the game before) the Vintek Marango (both variants) is there. Airblade variant of MG ZS X and Jekna 881 still missing ... of course multiplayer is still only split screen but that was expected.

Just compared with the Steam page and these seem to be the missing DLCs (apart from the still missing cars of the base game)

Fade Garage Kit (not sure about this one)
DeLorean 2650
Official Artbook and Game Manual

Edit: According to this everything that was missing and should be there is now available ... so maybe I am just blind?
Post edited June 29, 2021 by MarkoH01
soosgjr: These are the missing items that I found:
- The airblade variant of the MG ZS X.
- Both variants of the Vintek Marango.
- The Jekna 881 circuit.

I'm not sure about the ZS X, but the Marango and Jekna were certainly added after version 1.5.1. I can't verify it myself (or would want to really), but some reviews also mention that the VR mode is missing. I assume this is because it's tied to some Steam API, just like the multiplayer.
MarkoH01: Just tested it and if those cars aren't hidden (never played the game before) the Vintek Marango (both variants) is there. Airblade variant of MG ZS X and Jekna 881 still missing as well as DeLorean. Artifex cars are included ... of course multiplayer is still only split screen but that was expected.
Jekna 881 is there as well (it's a circuit, not a car), it's under the Norvos / FIC Outpost group, so that's all good. From what I can tell, they also included the Fade Garage Kit (there are the Fade 1 & Fade 2 paint options), so I guess the only missing paid DLC is the DeLorean. I believe the MG ZS X is also based on some real life car, so might be another licensing issue, just for the airblade one.
MarkoH01: Just tested it and if those cars aren't hidden (never played the game before) the Vintek Marango (both variants) is there. Airblade variant of MG ZS X and Jekna 881 still missing as well as DeLorean. Artifex cars are included ... of course multiplayer is still only split screen but that was expected.
soosgjr: Jekna 881 is there as well (it's a circuit, not a car), it's under the Norvos / FIC Outpost group, so that's all good. From what I can tell, they also included the Fade Garage Kit (there are the Fade 1 & Fade 2 paint options), so I guess the only missing paid DLC is the DeLorean. I believe the MG ZS X is also based on some real life car, so might be another licensing issue, just for the airblade one.
Ah, thank you. Very good to know. So it was my mistake (and I am glad that I was wrong) since I never played the game before. Yes, you are probably right that Fade Garage is included as well. One car missing - probably due to licensing issues ... that's all right for me. So no refunding - thanks to GOG and Wired.
soosgjr: Jekna 881 is there as well (it's a circuit, not a car), it's under the Norvos / FIC Outpost group, so that's all good. From what I can tell, they also included the Fade Garage Kit (there are the Fade 1 & Fade 2 paint options), so I guess the only missing paid DLC is the DeLorean. I believe the MG ZS X is also based on some real life car, so might be another licensing issue, just for the airblade one.
MarkoH01: Ah, thank you. Very good to know. So it was my mistake (and I am glad that I was wrong) since I never played the game before. Yes, you are probably right that Fade Garage is included as well. One car missing - probably due to licensing issues ... that's all right for me. So no refunding - thanks to GOG and Wired.
Yep, love to see a release fixed like that.
MarkoH01: but this thread is more about things that can be attributed to the game itself and not the motivation of the devs or publisher.
Understood. In that case this particular thing does not belong in here. The other thread is the correct one. Thanks.

MarkoH01: If you are interested how this works I have a few guys (working in development and localisation) I could ask.
I also work in a software company so of course I am always interested in how other software companies do things. (Although the company I work for has nothing to do with computer games. Industrial things, boring stuff.) Don't inconvenience yourself for me, but if you happen to have a chat anyway, sure, I would be interested to hear.
What about the following from this patch? https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/396900/view/2749962854616536885

Added menu options for speed streaks and bumper cam vehicle 'ghost'
Added some "new" bots ;)
Improved AI bot speed control
Improved position tracking system
Improved end-race cinematic camera support
Various other small tweaks and improvements

Are those included?
Post edited June 29, 2021 by Lucian_Galca
Lucian_Galca: What about the following from this patch? https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/396900/view/2749962854616536885

Added some "new" bots ;)

Are those included?
Most of those is hard to check of course so I searched for this one:
" Added menu options for speed streaks and bumper cam vehicle 'ghost'"
And could not find such a menu yet - but that could as well mean that I don't know were it is, not that it is not included.
Lucian_Galca: What about the following from this patch? https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/396900/view/2749962854616536885

Added some "new" bots ;)

Are those included?
MarkoH01: Most of those is hard to check of course so I searched for this one:
And could not find such a menu yet - but that could as well mean that I don't know were it is, not that it is not included.
Yeah, I have no idea how to check for those either.

Added some "new" bots ;)

Are those included?
I compared the options menus side by side with the Steam version and the only difference are related to VR and some custom music player. I don't know how one would reliably test the rest of the changes.

MarkoH01: Ah, thank you. Very good to know. So it was my mistake (and I am glad that I was wrong) since I never played the game before. Yes, you are probably right that Fade Garage is included as well. One car missing - probably due to licensing issues ... that's all right for me. So no refunding - thanks to GOG and Wired.
I also ended up restoring my save state from the Steam Cloud, and I now have the airblade variant of the MG ZS X showing as selectable, so I assume it was also tied to progression and just using a different hiding mechanism than the rest. Anyway, that's one less missing car.
MarkoH01: Most of those is hard to check of course so I searched for this one:
Lucian_Galca: Yeah, I have no idea how to check for those either.
Restarted in English and found the menu setting for "Speed Streaks" so I guess everyting else is there as well.
Lucian_Galca: Yeah, I have no idea how to check for those either.
MarkoH01: Restarted in English and found the menu setting for "Speed Streaks" so I guess everyting else is there as well.
Ah, I think I remember seeing that in the options now.

Added some "new" bots ;)

Are those included?
soosgjr: I compared the options menus side by side with the Steam version and the only difference are related to VR and some custom music player. I don't know how one would reliably test the rest of the changes.
Yeah, those are probably more "under the hood" changes. I asked them on Steam forums to make sure those changes from the patch were included too, so hopefully they got them.
Post edited June 29, 2021 by Lucian_Galca
soosgjr: I also ended up restoring my save state from the Steam Cloud, and I now have the airblade variant of the MG ZS X showing as selectable, so I assume it was also tied to progression and just using a different hiding mechanism than the rest. Anyway, that's one less missing car.
Great find!
So the artbook/manual is included in the install for GRIP?

Update: Nevermind. I see the manual was added as an extra. Sweeeeet. It's actually all in one, artbook and manual mixed together, not 2 separate.
Post edited June 30, 2021 by Crimson-X
high rated
Xeshra: The Hunter's Bounty Pack was part of the preorder bonus, GoG-buyers got it at launch, but unable to pick it up now. There should be no issue offering it at this point...
Exsurgent: Some additional info on Necromunda: Hired Gun: ( see also https://www.gog.com/forum/necromunda_hired_gun/missing_dlc_soundtrack_and_artbook ):

- the devs have confirmed on their Discord that the Hunter's Bounty Pack will not be sold on GOG, without giving a reason. We're still waiting on info regarding the artbook and soundtrack, though at this point it's probably a safe bet those won't be sold here either.
- It seems the preorder DLC which GOG users got was never set up as a product intended to be sold at any point (dummy name and price).

So yeah, there should be no reason they're not selling this DLC here. But apparently, they decided GOG users simply won't get to buy the DLC, and they decided this long in advance of release.
Finally, all of the missing DLCs for Necromunda: Hired Gun have been released on GOG.
Exsurgent: Some additional info on Necromunda: Hired Gun: ( see also https://www.gog.com/forum/necromunda_hired_gun/missing_dlc_soundtrack_and_artbook ):

- the devs have confirmed on their Discord that the Hunter's Bounty Pack will not be sold on GOG, without giving a reason. We're still waiting on info regarding the artbook and soundtrack, though at this point it's probably a safe bet those won't be sold here either.
- It seems the preorder DLC which GOG users got was never set up as a product intended to be sold at any point (dummy name and price).

So yeah, there should be no reason they're not selling this DLC here. But apparently, they decided GOG users simply won't get to buy the DLC, and they decided this long in advance of release.
Alexim: Finally, all of the missing DLCs for Necromunda: Hired Gun have been released on GOG.
Thanks for the update.

Seeing as they gave a clear "no" on releasing the Hunter's Bounty Pack here, this is a confusing but very welcome development.