It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

omega64: Vampire®: The Masquerade - Bloodlines
Missing German and French.
That is not true. GoG does not treat Arcanum, Temple of Elemental Evil and Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines as second Class Citizens. GoG does deliver them with the latest bug freeing Patch while Steam delivers the original non Fanpatched bugged Version. The problem is, that beside Vampire the Masquerade the Fan Patches to make the game playable are only in English. In Vampire the Masquerade Wesp5 who works on all the Fanpatches for the game is working still all the time but only in english and when a new Patch goes live GoG actualize the Game. Problem on the Fan Patches is, there is no liveteam for Livetranslation so the german, russian, france and polish version are always least one patch behind so the game is already further patched in english before the other languages get tranlated. You can still play VtM in German, France, Russian and Polish but need to downgrade the game which has less features and more bugs. Only Problem in my opinion is that GoG would need to add a note on the shop side, that the game is available in other languages too but need to downgrade for it and can so not work or not so good as the actual version.
Post edited December 06, 2018 by Korotan
MarkoH01: Oh, don't worry - no offense taken :) As I said, I completely understand and agree to your statement above. They sell on GOG they should treat us the same way as Steam customers. There's actually no excuse to not do that! If they think they cannot do that they should also not take any money from GOG aka the GOG customers.
Oh, good to know. My apologies, when it comes with this hobby in particualr I kinda behave on instinct, so I may sound harsh or rude (getting a bit stressed over the years due to anti-consumer practices). :)
omega64: I haven't added everything yet. Will take a look this evening.
Thanks for the reminder.
Nobody-Zero: Sorry for rushing you, I was curious to know if it was a regional issue like Dead State.
VTM Bloodlines is a patching issue. Because GoG automatic update the last fan patch which is only in english because the translation to other languages are doing other people it is only shown english even though if downgrade the fan patch you have german, france, russian and polish language too. Here is the list with all the patches: https://www.patches-scrolls.de/patch/4647/7/
So, I finished the Inner World the other week and discovered there's a bug right at the end of the game. Looking on the forums I found this:
https://www.gog.com/forum/the_inner_world/no_credits_at_the_end/page1

Basically, it was fixed 5 years ago on Steam and we still haven't had the fix.

I've written to GOG support about it but haven't had a reply yet after nearly two weeks.
Korotan: VTM Bloodlines is a patching issue.
Nope, that's actually an Activision issue. By now you should have noticed that all of their games on GOG are Windows/English-only.
SirPrimalform: So, I finished the Inner World the other week and discovered there's a bug right at the end of the game. Looking on the forums I found this:

I've written to GOG support about it but haven't had a reply yet after nearly two weeks.
It would be best to ask the developers of the game if possible through e-mail.
I know Gurumin was broken for almost 3 years until somebody posted the steam missing file which was staff.iti i believe which fixed the game, then somebody posted to mastiff and they actually fixed it on february 8th. Gurumin was crashing with some d3d9 modname when the credits should have ended and the gurumin logo should have appeared it just crashed with that only with the true end credits though, but it's fixed now.
It's weird how GOG said everything is fine with their version, maybe they didn't reach the true ending.
Post edited December 06, 2018 by Fonzer
Kyousuke.:
To be fair, a representative of the dev responded in that thread that they did not write that comment and unstickied it as the answer to the initial question.

The dev then went to say that while they did not agree with the response, they also were not open to removing Denuvo.
I'm not a fan of DRM or anything, but I can understand why a big company would see "investing" in it as a way to protect their product. I am a bit confused by these smaller names putting the bucks into Denuvo though.
Marioface5: Here's something notable about Nuclear Throne, from its original release newspost:

"PLEASE NOTE: Daily and Weekly challenges are NOT available in the current version of the game but will be added in the future."
If this actually has been advertized with this wording (even though some might argue that "future" is pretty vague legally I am quite sure that a forseeable future - meaning max 1-2 months can be expected) and the update has not arrived yet imo everybody has the right to refund since the advertized and bought product is not as being advertized. If I would own the game and also be interested in those challenges I would refund it. Shoud not excuse the devs but it would at least be a way to get the money back.

SirPrimalform: So, I finished the Inner World the other week and discovered there's a bug right at the end of the game. Looking on the forums I found this:

Is there a way to find out which version GOG is selling? I only own the game on humble (never played it yet) and now you made me curious to see if it has been updated there. A buggy point and click? You can be sure that I would push those devs publishers really hard - especially since they are German!

(Maybe you could provide me your save file for the game - would make it easy for me to test)
Post edited December 06, 2018 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: Is there a way to find out which version GOG is selling? I only own the game on humble (never played it yet) and now you made me curious to see if it has been updated there. Game breaking bug in a point and click? You can be sure that I would push those devs publishers really hard - especially since they are German!
I'll see if the game has a version number on the title screen. I should point out though that it's not exactly game breaking, it just crashes after (what I assume to be) the ending cutscene. It's more just the ridiculousness of it being 5+ years since it was fixed on Steam.
MarkoH01: Is there a way to find out which version GOG is selling? I only own the game on humble (never played it yet) and now you made me curious to see if it has been updated there. Game breaking bug in a point and click? You can be sure that I would push those devs publishers really hard - especially since they are German!
SirPrimalform: I'll see if the game has a version number on the title screen. I should point out though that it's not exactly game breaking, it just crashes after (what I assume to be) the ending cutscene. It's more just the ridiculousness of it being 5+ years since it was fixed on Steam.
Yeah, I already edited my post when I noticed it's not "game breaking". Still unacceptable imo.
Post edited December 06, 2018 by MarkoH01
Fonzer: It would be best to ask the developers of the game if possible through e-mail.
Honestly, I know that it would be more efficient for me to contact the devs myself, but I'm kind of fed up with doing GOG's job for them. So I've requested help from GOG's customer support, we'll see if they actually get in touch with the devs and sort this out.
Kyousuke.:
ShadowWulfe: To be fair, a representative of the dev responded in that thread that they did not write that comment and unstickied it as the answer to the initial question.

The dev then went to say that while they did not agree with the response, they also were not open to removing Denuvo.
I'm not a fan of DRM or anything, but I can understand why a big company would see "investing" in it as a way to protect their product. I am a bit confused by these smaller names putting the bucks into Denuvo though.
I know, that; the problem here is that A DEV sticked it in the first place, and after the damage was done, he (or someone else) tried to recover from it).

Still, that doesn't change the fact that despite the game is already available illegally for over 2 years, the devs didn't remove denuvo, effectively hurting only customers :/
SirPrimalform: I'll see if the game has a version number on the title screen. I should point out though that it's not exactly game breaking, it just crashes after (what I assume to be) the ending cutscene. It's more just the ridiculousness of it being 5+ years since it was fixed on Steam.
Just tried my humble version using a save file I found on the internet. Black screen only for me as well. Will contact the devs/publishers and whatever in every way possible and tell them they should update humble and GOG.
low rated
MarkoH01: Just tried my humble version using a save file I found on the internet. Black screen only for me as well. Will contact the devs/publishers and whatever in every way possible and tell them they should update humble and GOG.
I was going to wait and give GOG a chance to fail first, but it's up to you.
MarkoH01: Just tried my humble version using a save file I found on the internet. Black screen only for me as well. Will contact the devs/publishers and whatever in every way possible and tell them they should update humble and GOG.
SirPrimalform: I was going to wait and give GOG a chance to fail first, but it's up to you.
I want this to be fixed for myself as well and unfortunately GOG won't help me since I own the humble version. So I e-mailed them, created a thread on Steam, tweeted them, contacted humble support and their publishers. Hopefully this will be enough for them to see that only a working game is acceptable for me.