It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

alexandros050: Anyone know if gog received a new update for Cthulhu Saves Christmas
https://steamcommunity.com/app/1057540/eventcomments/2995417278815272925
SCPM: I can confirm that we have the October 28 update, version number is at 3.01b
ok that is good to know...because last changelog that was posted in the sub-forum was from March 22 so I was worried about it. Also it is part of a newsletter coupon and people might be interested to purchase the game.
Post edited December 20, 2020 by alexandros050
They are Billions is still 1.0.14.44 from 2019 and the steam version is 1.1.3. I've contacted GoG support they said my issue will be forwarded to the support staff. Nothing happened. I've posted in the game's forum and contacted the developer receiving a "the update will be added soon" almost a month ago :)

What does one have to do to fix this?
Wandersong

Steam version: last updated 2019.06.12, has Mac support
GOG version: last updated 2019.01.31, no Mac support

I have e-mailed the devs, got no replies yet.
zhoudaohan: Wandersong

Is it just missing Mac version or is PC version also out of date?
Forager according to this user seems to be updated to the most recent version , can't confirm as I don't own the game.

https://www.gog.com/forum/forager/update_to_405_or_newer/post13
high rated
Monster Prom 2 just received some DLC! You can knock "Outfit Pack - Fantasy" off the list.

However, two are still missing:
Outfit Pack - Classic Monsters
Soundtrack

The Classic Monsters outfit pack was a limited time freebie DLC for people who bought on Steam on release, but GOG didn't get it... And still hasn't. :/
Post edited December 23, 2020 by personthingy
fronzelneekburm: Grim Fandango

Soundtrack DLC not available on gog
Was already on the list afaik.
Or I added it back then? I can't even remember anymore with some of these.
Post edited December 24, 2020 by omega64
HitmanDeadMan: I also assume the Earth-2 Dark Knight skin for Batman Arkham Knight is still Epic Store exclusive.
I'm not sure about that skin. Hm.
Added:
Shortest Trip to Earth

Removed:
Streets of Rage 4

Edit:
Terminator Resistance, no longer missing patches.
Date to Slender removal
Earthlock missing comics and no Mac version.

Still behind on adding/removing stuff. Will try to do so sometime soon.
Post edited December 24, 2020 by omega64
Does anyone know if Star Renegades has the latest updates? On the sub forum someone asked when the 1.5 update will be released on GOG and there hasn't been a response. If the game's on parity with Steam, I might pick it up during the winter sale.
squareinc: Does anyone know if Star Renegades has the latest updates? On the sub forum someone asked when the 1.5 update will be released on GOG and there hasn't been a response. If the game's on parity with Steam, I might pick it up during the winter sale.
There is no 1.5 update for Star Renegades. Latest version on Steam is 1.2.0.9 (released 3 days ago) and on GOG it is apparently 1.2.0.5.
Grargar: There is no 1.5 update for Star Renegades. Latest version on Steam is 1.2.0.9 (released 3 days ago) and on GOG it is apparently 1.2.0.5.
Thanks for the clarification! Do you know if the GOG version regularly receives updates? Like will the 1.2.0.9 update be expected by this week etc.?
squareinc: Thanks for the clarification! Do you know if the GOG version regularly receives updates? Like will the 1.2.0.9 update be expected by this week etc.?
Can't really say for sure. 1.2.0.5 was released the same day on both stores so, theoretically, it shouldn't take too long. Keyword theoretically.
Post edited December 24, 2020 by Grargar
zhoudaohan: Wandersong

Crimson-X: Is it just missing Mac version or is PC version also out of date?
PC version is also out of date.
Wandersong is 66% off now on Steam during winter sale, but not here. It seems the developer already ignored GOG.
Deleted
(I was completely wrong about a missing feature in a certain game - just could not find it and thought it would be absent from GOG)
Post edited December 30, 2020 by MarkoH01
low rated
C'mon, gentlemen, all this story with THE-Game-2077 is a paradigmal 'treating customers as second-class citizens'.

What else do you want from these people? And please don't tell me these are different people, different companies, blarg-blarg-blarg. Your money is number one, and your wishes, your convenience and yourselves are all those other numbers-who-does-really-care-about-them.

Vote by your hard-earned dollar / euro / zloty / rouble / peso / cowrie shells. These people obviously don't accept any other votes.

P.S. And by the way, never vote by post, you could see how it all turned (turded) out.