It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Yeah, please add Terminator: Resistance to the list.
DLC was released on Steam almost two weeks ago.
high rated
Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus

Patch 1.4.0 (available on Steam since May 28) is missing on GOG and it looks like the publisher is not going to bring this patch here because they are "working on other projects".

Source:
Kasedo Games representative on Steam
high rated
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night - Gets updates much slower than Steam does (e.g. GOG players waited for months for their v1.17 update to be released, only to not fix one of the major problems that breaks 100% completion), and the Soundtrack DLC is lower quality than the Steam version (link). Although not directly related to Bloostained: Ritual of the Night, but thanks to Inti Creates and their adamant stance on anti-piracy, they screwed over the game's backers from ever getting a GOG/DRM-free version of Curse of the Moon.

Rune Classic - This game never got the v1.11 update that Steam did, which fixed some issues with users with DirectX 11-capable systems and Windows 10 systems (NOTE: the update does NOT add DirectX 11 rendering to the game at all, it still uses Direct3D 7 like in the original releases, the update only fixed things like resolutions not appearing in the game's video settings).

Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition - Did not get the beta updates that supposedly fixes crashes involving one of the game's main quests.
OHMYGODJCABOMB: Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus

Patch 1.4.0 (available on Steam since May 28) is missing on GOG and it looks like the publisher is not going to bring this patch here because they are "working on other projects".

Source:
What a ridiculous and lame response, This game has another nail to its' coffin, the Linux version is available here but not the DLC. Half assed job.
Vozisce:
Agreed. If I displayed the kind of behavior these lazy game devs display at my job, I would be fired and blacklisted from practice.
Vozisce: I wish GOG would take some kind of action or responsibility, it's getting rediculous you have to research every game here to avoid getting scammed.
Eventually Gog added some clause to the contracts, but since they still don't seem able to enforce it, here's my ancient request:
No more outdated or abandoned games.
Post edited November 20, 2020 by phaolo
AmethystViper: Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night - Gets updates much slower than Steam does (e.g. GOG players waited for months for their v1.17 update to be released, only to not fix one of the major problems that breaks 100% completion), and the Soundtrack DLC is lower quality than the Steam version (link). Although not directly related to Bloostained: Ritual of the Night, but thanks to Inti Creates and their adamant stance on anti-piracy, they screwed over the game's backers from ever getting a GOG/DRM-free version of Curse of the Moon.

Rune Classic - This game never got the v1.11 update that Steam did, which fixed some issues with users with DirectX 11-capable systems and Windows 10 systems (NOTE: the update does NOT add DirectX 11 rendering to the game at all, it still uses Direct3D 7 like in the original releases, the update only fixed things like resolutions not appearing in the game's video settings).

Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition - Did not get the beta updates that supposedly fixes crashes involving one of the game's main quests.
i think bloodstained is currently up to date tho, is it not? the 1.18 bloodless update came out on the 10th on both steam and gog i think.

but yeah, rune and darksiders both need their respective updates.
Nevermind.
Post edited November 21, 2020 by Grargar
OHMYGODJCABOMB: Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus

Source:
that is trashy as f
The "Mechanicus" update seems to be added controller support, only. For a tactical game?

Again. I do not know if we are REALLY missing stuff in this case. Although it is quite shady behaviour.
Post edited November 20, 2020 by Anime-BlackWolf
Vozisce: I wish GOG would take some kind of action or responsibility, it's getting rediculous you have to research every game here to avoid getting scammed.
phaolo: Eventually Gog added some clause to the contracts, but since they still don't seem able to enforce it, here's my ancient request:
No more outdated or abandoned games.
That certainly deserves a vote, thank you for pointing it out.

It should be in GOGs interest to find a solution to this problem. I prefer to buy games on GOG but sometimes that means getting a higher priced inferior version. That does not seem to be a problem you have to worry about with other storefronts.
fortune_p_dawg: i think bloodstained is currently up to date tho, is it not? the 1.18 bloodless update came out on the 10th on both steam and gog i think.

It did but I'm not sure if they ever fixed the 100% completion bug in the GOG version. I don't know if I can confirm anything with the soundtrack DLC on my end for the GOG version since Fangamer gave me a direct download through my backer survey for the soundtrack.
fortune_p_dawg: i think bloodstained is currently up to date tho, is it not? the 1.18 bloodless update came out on the 10th on both steam and gog i think.

AmethystViper: It did but I'm not sure if they ever fixed the 100% completion bug in the GOG version. I don't know if I can confirm anything with the soundtrack DLC on my end for the GOG version since Fangamer gave me a direct download through my backer survey for the soundtrack.
what triggered the 100% completion bug? i had 100% in v1.17 and still do in v1.80
Post edited November 21, 2020 by fortune_p_dawg
AmethystViper: It did but I'm not sure if they ever fixed the 100% completion bug in the GOG version. I don't know if I can confirm anything with the soundtrack DLC on my end for the GOG version since Fangamer gave me a direct download through my backer survey for the soundtrack.
fortune_p_dawg: what triggered the 100% completion bug? i had 100% in v1.17 and still do in v1.80
The bug added items entries that are not at all accessible in the game, breaking 100% completion of certain categories in your item collection. I had save files from the game's launch day that were affected.
high rated
Trickstyle seems to be missing the free soundtrack that is available on steam

https://store.steampowered.com/app/596160/TrickStyle__Soundtrack/

My Brother Rabbit is missing soundtrack and artbook DLC

https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/8145/My_Brother_Rabbit__Special_Edition/
Post edited November 22, 2020 by alexandros050