It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Pajama: I've heard back from support verifying that they've updated the oflfine version to 1.8.1 and that as far as the 1.9.2 update goes they have said "we are in contact with the developers and hope that the matter will be resolved soon." This implies that there is a missing update. Did you ever hear back from the devs about it?
MarkoH01: It does not need to mean anything - it might just mean that GOG also is aware that the numbers are different. Like I said, at least some features of the supposedly missing update are already in the actual GOG version - that's a fact.
And no, unfortunately the devs did not reply yet.

Aaaand 1.92 just arrived on GOG :)
Looks like it did mean something after all :) And shame about the devs not replying - that's not a good way to treat paying customers. Courtesy costs nothing.
high rated
MarkoH01: It does not need to mean anything - it might just mean that GOG also is aware that the numbers are different. Like I said, at least some features of the supposedly missing update are already in the actual GOG version - that's a fact.
And no, unfortunately the devs did not reply yet.

Aaaand 1.92 just arrived on GOG :)
Pajama: Looks like it did mean something after all :) And shame about the devs not replying - that's not a good way to treat paying customers. Courtesy costs nothing.
We could sugarcoat this for us:

"Hey, Jack ... there's a guy asking for the latest update on GOG, should I reply?"
"So that he would have to wait even longer? Let's head to the update machine and do it at once ... they don't want words, they want updates and updates are what they'll get"

*batman music playing*

;)
List says paid soundtrack DLC for "My Time at Portia is missing. It's available though.

https://www.gog.com/game/my_time_at_portia_original_soundtrack
Surgeon Simulator
GOG soundtrack has 8 tracks.
Steam and Humble soundtracks have 12 tracks.
neumi5694: Surgeon Simulator
GOG soundtrack has 8 tracks.
Steam and Humble soundtracks have 12 tracks.
This is already on the list. Devs even replied but never fixed it.
MarkoH01: This is already on the list. Devs even replied but never fixed it.
OH, sorry, I missed that.
Outer Worlds is missing the paid soundtrack DLC
Asterix & Obelix XXL Romastered misses its achievements. Steam version has.
Post edited October 23, 2020 by Pygmalion_4678
Pygmalion_4678: Asterix & Obelix XXL Romastered misses its achievements. Steam version has.
Missing achievements are listed (and gathered) in another list.
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_that_treat_gog_customers_as_second_class_citizens_v2/post2
Pygmalion_4678: Asterix & Obelix XXL Romastered misses its achievements. Steam version has.
MarkoH01: Missing achievements are listed (and gathered) in another list.
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_that_treat_gog_customers_as_second_class_citizens_v2/post2
Thanks for the hint, I missed that. :)
Crossroads Inn is missing Linux version on GOG.
Post edited October 23, 2020 by shmerl
The Outer Worlds is missing the soundtrack.
Monster Prom 2: Monster Camp is missing 2 outfit DLCs:

A paid DLC
A free promo DLC that will only last as long as the current Steam sale

Given the dev has kept the previous game up to parity here, I'm going to assume these DLC will make their way here soon (maybe waiting until GOG's Halloween/Autumn/whatever sale starts?).

But I still think it's a bad look to release your game minus content on one storefront, especially when said storefront supports separate DLC...
personthingy: Monster Prom 2: Monster Camp is missing 2 outfit DLCs:

A paid DLC
A free promo DLC that will only last as long as the current Steam sale

Given the dev has kept the previous game up to parity here, I'm going to assume these DLC will make their way here soon (maybe waiting until GOG's Halloween/Autumn/whatever sale starts?).

But I still think it's a bad look to release your game minus content on one storefront, especially when said storefront supports separate DLC...
I just asked about this on their Discord server. Hopefully, I get answered.
high rated
I was checking the list and noticed that the informations about "Don't Starve" are old.
The game has been updated to the latest version available (429404) for all supported OS.
Linux build is 64 bit (at least on a 64 bit OS).