It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Kingdom Rush - Missing (4.2.22) update.

I won't get into specifics here because that's not necessary, but there is a level in this game which I cannot beat. And I cannot beat it because the version on which I'm playing it (4.2.15) is flawed. Now I know for a fact that on steam there is a newer version (4.2.22) which fixes that issue.

This version (4.2.22) has been out on steam for the past 3 months.

Neither Galaxy nor standalone installers are being updated on GOG with this version.
ChrisGriffin: Kingdom Rush
It's already on the list, "Missing updates since 2018."
There are threads here about missing patches for Seven. Does anyone know anything about that?

https://www.gog.com/forum/seven_the_days_long_gone/patch_132
https://www.gog.com/forum/seven_the_days_long_gone/patch_133
VanishedOne: There are threads here about missing patches for Seven. Does anyone know anything about that?

Missing since the first of may seems like. Will make a note to add to the list.
VanishedOne: There are threads here about missing patches for Seven. Does anyone know anything about that?

omega64: Missing since the first of may seems like. Will make a note to add to the list.
Wow, did somebody already contact the devs/publisher?
omega64: Missing since the first of may seems like. Will make a note to add to the list.
MarkoH01: Wow, did somebody already contact the devs/publisher?
From the forum threads linked doesn't seem like it.
high rated
MarkoH01: Wow, did somebody already contact the devs/publisher?
omega64: From the forum threads linked doesn't seem like it.
Then I will try it.
Hello as Blo0dHawk in sub forum noticed the online mode for Street of Rage 4 is now available with Galaxy (version 1 or 2 it works). Good game
Snolus: Yes, the title of the spreadsheet is a bit generic and include cases that aren't "neglecting" GOG, but it does represent how a lot of us feel about being "left out" (even if that is neither the intention nor done on purpose).

As for the DLC, it's not meant as an accusation. None of the list is; unless devs have been contacted and refused to explain or do anything about pressing issues, like missing updates or content DLC and the like (which has happened).
Thank you Snolus for the explanation, this is exactly how I feel. I just want to say I agree with the general sentiment that the thread is about how we feel left out by many devs.

@asbijou: Hello, I am the guy who made the thread on Steam about this. Just to apologize here, I don't mean to shame you, I just wanted to get some clarification for fellow GOGers and perhaps some good communication. Thank you for coming and explaining things here!

asbijou: Anyway, I asked my folks to double check the Linux build. If anything's wrong, we'll probably make an update. Also, we will discuss the mentioned problem with the so-called DLC, though I reckon no one is actually gonna buy it here.
I also want to say the same like in the Steam thread, I want to support you by buying the DLC here, I love extra goodies and I buy them religiously for all games I own on GOG. So please consider allowing me to give you my money for it! Maybe it won't be much, but some money is better than no money, eh? Especially considering GOG doesn't take 30% cut like Steam does.

Thank you!
Post edited October 17, 2020 by yasagani
In general I should probably note that my posts are my opinion and I don't speak for everyone who helps with the list, much less for whomever's currently responsible for maintaining it, though considering I know these people, while we all get frustrated at times, we'd rather solve issues than bash and slander anyone for whatever decisions they make. But I'm not a PR person AND I'm not getting paid, so I can't get fired either, which means I can just voice my own personal opinion.

yasagani: Especially considering GOG doesn't take 30% cut like Steam does.
Oh, well, as far as I'm aware they do though. It appears to be an industry standard, and while stores could generally change that, they too must pay their employees and somehow cover all other costs that come with maintaining online distribution.
yasagani: Especially considering GOG doesn't take 30% cut like Steam does.
Snolus: Oh, well, as far as I'm aware they do though. It appears to be an industry standard, and while stores could generally change that, they too must pay their employees and somehow cover all other costs that come with maintaining online distribution.
While I can't find an exact commitment regarding GOG's new % cut, it was stated somewhere that GOG was discontinuing their fair pricing policy last year so that they could switch from a 30% cut to less, in order to compete with Epic's 12% cut and offer devs a better deal. I can't seem to find any concrete statement by GOG at the moment, but this felt like common knowledge at the time.
Cooking Simulator should be on this list. They are not releasing new DLCs here that they previously committed to. They are also running in game ads to but the DLC on steam.
yasagani: While I can't find an exact commitment regarding GOG's new % cut, it was stated somewhere that GOG was discontinuing their fair pricing policy last year so that they could switch from a 30% cut to less, in order to compete with Epic's 12% cut and offer devs a better deal. I can't seem to find any concrete statement by GOG at the moment, but this felt like common knowledge at the time.
Maybe you mean the "With an increasing share paid to developers, our cut gets smaller." bit in that announcement?
Pajama: True Fear: Forsaken Souls Part 2 is missing two updates dated February and July 2020
GOG have finally updated the offline installlers to 1.8.1 but we are still missing the latest 1.9.2 update.
MarkoH01: It might be that he version numbers are different on GOG and Steam in this case. I just started the game and noticed that you can chose Czech and Romanian in the GOG version as well even though these supposedly were added with the 1.92 patch on Steam. Anyway I asked the devs about this as well - maybe I'll get a reply.
I've heard back from support verifying that they've updated the oflfine version to 1.8.1 and that as far as the 1.9.2 update goes they have said "we are in contact with the developers and hope that the matter will be resolved soon." This implies that there is a missing update. Did you ever hear back from the devs about it?
Pajama: I've heard back from support verifying that they've updated the oflfine version to 1.8.1 and that as far as the 1.9.2 update goes they have said "we are in contact with the developers and hope that the matter will be resolved soon." This implies that there is a missing update. Did you ever hear back from the devs about it?
It does not need to mean anything - it might just mean that GOG also is aware that the numbers are different. Like I said, at least some features of the supposedly missing update are already in the actual GOG version - that's a fact.
And no, unfortunately the devs did not reply yet.

Aaaand 1.92 just arrived on GOG :)
Post edited October 20, 2020 by MarkoH01