It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ditorius: Just noticed by accident, is it possible that we even miss some bonus content on Witcher 3 (compared to Steam release)?
If I check the Witcher 3 Soundtrack on Steam, there are 35 songs but the soundtrack on GOG includes 34 songs only (missing "35 Hunt or Be Hunted.flac")

Is this actually possible or did I miss something?
All 35 songs are accounted for...

... at least in the GOTY version.
Dry Drowning's soundtrack
https://www.gog.com/game/dry_drowning_soundtrack

Higher base price in BRL on GOG. 38.39 BRL on GOG and 14.99 BRL on Steam.
Not sure about other regions.
Post edited September 20, 2020 by _Auster_
Grargar: All 35 songs are accounted for...
... at least in the GOTY version.
You're right, seems like it was actually added for GOTY version only.

Thank you for clarifying!
Edit
Post edited September 21, 2020 by MarkoH01
Nope. Nothing to see here, move along.
Post edited September 21, 2020 by Grargar
high rated
Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion Ultimate Edition. It's missing a dlc (a small file to activate it, actually), not planned for a GOG release because apparently it is just not worthy to them.

This game is on sale as of now, and the silence regarding this makes me mad!

Stardock is dropping the ball big time with this one. I really want to buy it here, but come on! How can this be on sale with no mention of the missing DLC issue? What do I do, buy on Steam where it's on a sale + the DLC?

Galactic Civilizations 3 too, the base game has just been on a sale here but not the dlcs, while other stores sell a Gold and an Ultimate edition + base game and dlcs discounted. Maddening!
Post edited September 25, 2020 by RafaelRamus
Not sure if it's still a thing, but the Mafia 2 CLASSIC Digital Deluxe Edition in Steam also contains (contained? It was removed from the store, so ...) the OST which was never part of the GOG edition.
In my case I also could not get it on Steam (even after contacting support), because I owned the original DVD edition and if you have this one, you can't buy the Digital Deluxe Edition. Meh.
high rated
List has been updated

and I'd like to compliment THQ Nordic on earning the top spot for worst offender with 16 games on the list now, with Desperados III being the latest addition

Added:
Desperados III - missing Mac and Linux
Blasphemous - missing Mac and Linux

Changed:
Don't Starve - Hamlet DLC was released
Doom series - added Steam also having the Unity versions added

_Auster_:
I know this is annoying but we only compare the USD "base price" for this list.
RafaelRamus: Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion Ultimate Edition. It's missing a dlc (a small file to activate it, actually), not planned for a GOG release because apparently it is just not worthy to them.
The missing DLC issue is already on the list
Post edited September 29, 2020 by ElTerprise
ElTerprise:
So I guess the "we want to keep all Mac and Linux users on Steam" policy is indeed a general one for them. Wow...
ElTerprise: List has been updated

and I'd like to compliment THQ Nordic on earning the top spot for worst offender with 16 games on the list now, with Desperados III being the latest addition
Maybe I'm getting soft with old age, but maybe the "worst offenders" should be determined in a slightly different way than the company with the most mentions on the list getting the top spot, since I feel that would punish companies that release a lot of stuff on gog.

Maybe divide the number of games Company X has on the list by the number of games Company X has released on gog, and the company with the highest average of inferior products gets the top spot.

On the other hand, this would create an absurd undue amount of work and who knows, maybe THQ would still nab the top spot all the same.
I think it would be a great opportunity to send THQ Nordic a mail (or include it in the post of some of their next releases) and congratulate them. I'd be very interested in seeing their reaction - if they even do react.
Cavalary: So I guess the "we want to keep all Mac and Linux users on Steam" policy is indeed a general one for them. Wow...
Well at least it's a trend for them. Battle Chasers also never got the Linux version...now Desperados...

fronzelneekburm: Maybe I'm getting soft with old age, but maybe the "worst offenders" should be determined in a slightly different way than the company with the most mentions on the list getting the top spot, since I feel that would punish companies that release a lot of stuff on gog.

Maybe divide the number of games Company X has on the list by the number of games Company X has released on gog, and the company with the highest average of inferior products gets the top spot.

On the other hand, this would create an absurd undue amount of work and who knows, maybe THQ would still nab the top spot all the same.
Hm...I am interested in creating some additional statistics at some point, that would certainly be an idea. However that would require some way to easily get these numbers (maybe pulled from the API, I have no idea how to do that right now). But still an interesting idea.

But for now the current setup works too, it shows which publisher is responsible for all the second class games on GOG and right now the top spots are populated by publishers supposedly "friendly" to GOG...
MarkoH01: I think it would be a great opportunity to send THQ Nordic a mail (or include it in the post of some of their next releases) and congratulate them. I'd be very interested in seeing their reaction - if they even do react.
Hm it sure would but I doubt they'd react to it at all. Given their lack of response here in the forums most of the times.
As long as people keep buying their games here, they won't react.
Post edited September 29, 2020 by ElTerprise

fronzelneekburm: Maybe I'm getting soft with old age, but maybe the "worst offenders" should be determined in a slightly different way than the company with the most mentions on the list getting the top spot, since I feel that would punish companies that release a lot of stuff on gog.

Well, they're free to contact us right? Get them removed right from that top spot as they update them to not need to be there. :P
It's also pretty much guaranteed that every game THQ Nordic releases on GOG has at least one broken achievement, and so far they haven't fixed even one despite several attempts to report the problem in each of their games.
Grim Dawn is missing soundtrack.