It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

alexandros050: According to a forum user Cat Quest 2 Is missing an important update for months now. Can anyone that owns the game confirm if that is true?

https://www.gog.com/forum/cat_quest/update_for_cat_quest_ii
Hasn't been updated since December according to GOGDB, so likely true.
Actually... you'd think it would have it then?

I don't know which version the Steam version is at.
Post edited May 29, 2020 by omega64
alexandros050: According to a forum user Cat Quest 2 Is missing an important update for months now. Can anyone that owns the game confirm if that is true?

omega64: Hasn't been updated since December according to GOGDB, so likely true.
Actually... you'd think it would have it then?

I don't know which version the Steam version is at.
According to Steamdb the last updates was 11 days ago ... so maybe it should indeed be on the list:
https://steamdb.info/app/593280/
high rated

Cat Quest II has been updated
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_what_did_just_update_thread/post24020

MarkoH01: Cat Quest II has been updated
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_what_did_just_update_thread/post24020
Thanks for letting me know..Also good thing that you also replied to that forum user to let him know that cat quest 2 has been updated.
Post edited May 31, 2020 by alexandros050
high rated
Removed:
Arx Fatalis - pricing differences have been resolved

Updated:
Dying Light - The Following Enhanced Edition - missing extras have been added
Niffelheim - missing 1.0.11 update

Added:
The Longing - missing paid standalone Soundtrack
Banner Saga - missing Mod Content DLC, missing level editor
Darksiders III - Digital Extras - missing lossless files
Post edited June 02, 2020 by ElTerprise
Deleted (misread)
Post edited June 02, 2020 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: Not really news about the missing Niffelheim DLC but since 10 days have past I decided to ask them if we can still have hope for it to arrive here as well. They basically said the same as before without being definitive:

"Hello.
thank you for request
I hope we will do it
it will take some time
will see"
Any chance of kicking the developer another time? Today we are missing out on 2 (paid) DLCs AND our version was not updated since last year / release I think.

We got another "Party Hard 1+2" scenario on our hands unfortunately. :(
MarkoH01: Not really news about the missing Niffelheim DLC but since 10 days have past I decided to ask them if we can still have hope for it to arrive here as well. They basically said the same as before without being definitive:

"Hello.
thank you for request
I hope we will do it
it will take some time
will see"
Anime-BlackWolf: Any chance of kicking the developer another time? Today we are missing out on 2 (paid) DLCs AND our version was not updated since last year / release I think.

We got another "Party Hard 1+2" scenario on our hands unfortunately. :(
Already did ... this time no response at all ...
high rated
MarkoH01: Ah yes, that is true. We can just continue to support GOG and recommend it to others. Both things we probably already are doing :)
I'm really struggling with this one: for the past 7 years I tried to recommend GOG to my friends, but I fail to do so due to the infamous "2nd class citizen treatment" we get, at which points they reply to me with "why should I split my library AND cripple myself with incomplete builds of games I pay for?" which I can't really counter against with, as they have all the rights to say so. I mean, I'm the one for starters who feels uneasy to buy new games, when a new pub/dev is added on GOG and I don't know yet if they will respect us as steam customers.

I really wish this kind of situation didn't exist on GOG (I know already it's not GOG fault, but I'd wish to buy games I see on GOG without researching every store for possible cut content).
Kyousuke.: I really wish this kind of situation didn't exist on GOG (I know already it's not GOG fault, but I'd wish to buy games I see on GOG without researching every store for possible cut content).
Yeah, but I doubt that is GOG's fault. We have other small developers, who update their games at once or bring smaller updates in one bigger one, a few weeks later. But there should be a way to punish the REAL BAD ones.

- "Party Hard" (at least up to date, only missing DLC)
- "Party Hard 2"
- "Niffelheim" (WORST offender, as we are missing out all updates!)

Seems I now have another publisher I financially backed, which I now must pirate my bought game from, which I ALREADY PAID, to receive updates. Complete nonsense situation. Again. :)
Post edited June 06, 2020 by Anime-BlackWolf
high rated
MarkoH01: Ah yes, that is true. We can just continue to support GOG and recommend it to others. Both things we probably already are doing :)
Kyousuke.: I'm really struggling with this one: for the past 7 years I tried to recommend GOG to my friends, but I fail to do so due to the infamous "2nd class citizen treatment" we get, at which points they reply to me with "why should I split my library AND cripple myself with incomplete builds of games I pay for?" which I can't really counter against with, as they have all the rights to say so. I mean, I'm the one for starters who feels uneasy to buy new games, when a new pub/dev is added on GOG and I don't know yet if they will respect us as steam customers.

I really wish this kind of situation didn't exist on GOG (I know already it's not GOG fault, but I'd wish to buy games I see on GOG without researching every store for possible cut content).
Completeley understandable.
Anime-BlackWolf: - "Niffelheim" (WORST offender, as we are missing out all updates!)
Just contacted them again .. this time not so friendly since I always hate it when devs ignored me.

Edit: That helped and now I have another response

"Hi, we promissed to try to add dlcs. but it did not work. also it did not work on consoles. as we will figure out with it we will do dlcs for all platforms. sorry"

As a reply from my side I now asked why the update did not happen as well ...
Post edited June 06, 2020 by MarkoH01
Anime-BlackWolf: Yeah, but I doubt that is GOG's fault. We have other small developers, who update their games at once or bring smaller updates in one bigger one, a few weeks later. But there should be a way to punish the REAL BAD ones.

- "Party Hard" (at least up to date, only missing DLC)
- "Party Hard 2"
- "Niffelheim" (WORST offender, as we are missing out all updates!)

Seems I now have another publisher I financially backed, which I now must pirate my bought game from, which I ALREADY PAID, to receive updates. Complete nonsense situation. Again. :)
Oh I know already its not GOG's fault. IIRC GOG prioritizes releasing games here, at which point it will be a pub/dev job to support them (it's baffling how they are so uncaring, as if people don't spend money here).

But along the main offedenrs, isn't nuclear throne on par with Niffelheim? I remember the game not getting updates AND new content/QoL features.

MarkoH01: Just contacted them again .. this time not so friendly since I always hate it when devs ignored me.

Edit: That helped and now I have another response

"Hi, we promissed to try to add dlcs. but it did not work. also it did not work on consoles. as we will figure out with it we will do dlcs for all platforms. sorry"

As a reply from my side I now asked why the update did not happen as well ...
Duh. Did they ask GOG support for help? It seems like they can't handle/something went wrong with the GOG devkit, and while many devs are used with steamworks devkit, I've heard that GOG support on that regard is way better than steamworks one.
Life is Strange: Complete Season and Life is Strange: Before the Storm are missing the Mac and Linux builds from Feral Interactive
Supreme Commander Forged Alliance is on version 1.5.3599 and is missing the latest beta patch 1.5.3603.
I've asked one of the Blues about this issue, but as its sunday, I'll expect an answer on this issue not right away.
Supreme commander 2 missing multiplayer
on steam it has multi