It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

cmclout: La-Mulana - The GOG soundtrack (included with game) contains 70 tracks whereas the Steam paid-DLC soundtrack contains 75 tracks. The GOG soundtrack is in 192 kbps MP3 format only whereas the Steam soundtrack is in MP3, FLAC, and WAV formats. Additionally, the GOG soundtrack size is 311 MB whereas the Steam MP3 soundtrack size is 573 MB, suggesting the Steam MP3 soundtrack is a higher bitrate.

The following 5 tracks are missing from the GOG soundtrack:
64 King Konda (Rejection version) 3:04
65 Mulbruk (Rejection version) 3:43
66 Curse of Ocean (Rejection version) 3:59
67 Grand Ritual (Rejection version) 3:34
75 Song of Curry (Full version) 2:55
PaterAlf: So on GOG the soundtrack is included for free (except for the 5 tracks) while on Steam you have to pay €15 for the soundtrack alone. And yet you think the game belongs on the list of games that treat GOG customers as second class citizens? That's very weird thinking in my eyes.

Same goes for Dustforce DX. Soundtrack is included for free here while you have to pay for it on Steam.
On Steam, you have the option of purchasing the soundtrack in its entirety. On GOG, you get most of the soundtrack for free, but you have no way of obtaining (for free or for pay) the tracks which are not included. So yes, making something available on Steam while not making it available on GOG is kind of the definition of treating GOG customers as second class citizens.
cmclout: On Steam, you have the option of purchasing the soundtrack in its entirety. On GOG, you get most of the soundtrack for free, but you have no way of obtaining (for free or for pay) the tracks which are not included. So yes, making something available on Steam while not making it available on GOG is kind of the definition of treating GOG customers as second class citizens.
I see it the other way. On Steam you have to pay for something, on GOG you get it for free (or about 85% of it). That makes Steam customers second class citizens.

It might not be perfect that you can't obtain the missing four tracks here. But there's no way that these games belong on the list. Would send a very wrong signal to developers in my eyes. The list should be for developers and publishers who neglect their product here, not for those who are nice by giving away stuff for free you normally have to pay for.
cmclout: On Steam, you have the option of purchasing the soundtrack in its entirety. On GOG, you get most of the soundtrack for free, but you have no way of obtaining (for free or for pay) the tracks which are not included. So yes, making something available on Steam while not making it available on GOG is kind of the definition of treating GOG customers as second class citizens.
PaterAlf: I see it the other way. On Steam you have to pay for something, on GOG you get it for free (or about 85% of it). That makes Steam customers second class citizens.
But Steam users pay for the high quality (wav, flac) full OST, while GOG users get for free the low quality (mp3 only) incomplete OST. If both OSTs were equal, Steam users would be second class citizens, but that's not the case.
Post edited May 22, 2020 by Ghildrean
PaterAlf: I see it the other way. On Steam you have to pay for something, on GOG you get it for free (or about 85% of it). That makes Steam customers second class citizens.
Ghildrean: But Steam users pay for the high quality (wav, flac) full OST, while GOG users get for free the low quality (mp3 only) incomplete OST. If both OSTs were equal, Steam users would be second class citizens, but that's not the case.
And yet GOG users get something for free that users of other services don't get. Which certainly doesn't make them second class citizens. I don't argue that it's a perfect solution, but I argue that cases like these don't belong on the list.
Just my 2 cents: I doubt that you will find a clear solution here. Steam is missing the low quality free incomplete soundtrack and GOG is missing the high quality complete soundtrack to pay for. So whatever is worth more wins ... and imo that's pretty subjective.
Post edited May 22, 2020 by MarkoH01
Only additions this time....

Added
Close to the Sun - missing Hungarian, missing standalone OST and artbook DLCs (basically the Deluxe upgrade if you will), it's either standard or Deluxe.*
Northgard - Linux version is missing multiplayer (no Galaxy on Linux)
Neversong - missing "Coma HD" DLC

*Also Deluxe is a bundle on Steam which makes it potentially cheaper - might be added to the entry after investigation
Post edited May 24, 2020 by ElTerprise
Another reason to add Mafia 2 and 3 is the price. On Steam, each Definitive Edition costs 30 bucks. Here, Mafia 2 costs 40, while Mafia 3 Complete costs 60.
Dreamia: That's definitely strange. Seems like a mistake if they are actually test files?
MarkoH01: That's what I am assuming right now as well - maybe those test files are not supposed to be there - that woul dmean that we waste about 4-14GB disk space ....
The Mafia 3 size difference is due to remnants of a cancelled game being left in the definitive edition, mainly a complete (but untextured) and accessible game world of Berlin.
MarkoH01: That's what I am assuming right now as well - maybe those test files are not supposed to be there - that woul dmean that we waste about 4-14GB disk space ....
thraxman: The Mafia 3 size difference is due to remnants of a cancelled game being left in the definitive edition, mainly a complete (but untextured) and accessible game world of Berlin.
Thank you. Finally an explanation - so the temp files in my folder were obviously part of the same mistake. Hopefully they will remove those unnecessary files in a future update. Thank you!
high rated
Not to stir up a fuss, because the game is great and the dev seems to be a decent guy, but in good conscience I wouldn't recommend getting Supraland on GOG anymore, due to the comments in this thread.

It's not a good sign for new indie games on GOG in general, I think, if devs perceive all the effort involved to be not worth the outcome. (And I do believe that the dev has a point, even though it sucks and it's not fair to the Steam-averse users who bought it here.)
Leroux: Not to stir up a fuss, because the game is great and the dev seems to be a decent guy, but in good conscience I wouldn't recommend getting Supraland on GOG anymore, due to the comments in this thread.

It's not a good sign for new indie games on GOG in general, I think, if devs perceive all the effort involved to be not worth the outcome. (And I do believe that the dev has a point, even though it sucks and it's not fair to the Steam-averse users who bought it here.)
What I can’t u sera tans, and it’s never been explained, is what all this extra effort is? I mean you write a game, package it up (automatic build pipelines), and push it out to the store, it’s the same regardless of store. Or is it integrating galaxy functionality which is the extra? That I can understand. Anyways, was looking at buying this, so that can get scratched from the list, it’s just too much effort for me to keep up a GOg wish list for it.
I don't know either, but one difference seems to be that on Steam the devs can handle everything on their own, while on GOG they have to communicate with GOG's staff for everything and depend on the staff for e.g. when GOG will test the game/DLC/update, when they will create an installer for it, when they will put it up etc.
low rated
The whole store?
Orkhepaj: The whole store?
Pretty much so, since recently GOG treats their old customers like non existent and second class customers!
high rated
Leroux: Not to stir up a fuss, because the game is great and the dev seems to be a decent guy, but in good conscience I wouldn't recommend getting Supraland on GOG anymore, due to the comments in this thread.

Those dev comments in the thread are so gross. The game didn't sell as well here as you thought, ok but what about people like me who DID buy it here and who don't want a Scheme key? Based on the comments in that thread I read so far, I think this game should be de-listed by GOG. Other unsupported games were delisted in the past, and it looks like that's where we are headed here. It would be great if refunds were issued too albeit that's not totally fair to GOG since they can't totally "know" if a dev is/isn't going to flake from the outset. And I am not some "hater", I've talked up this game in a few topics and said how it is really cool. I am generally wary of indie games but this one stands out! It's a shame that, yet again, the treatment of GOG buyers is not so awesome.