It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Ether One obviously got another patch on Steam BUT this time the dev contacted ME (because he knew I would ask him ;)) and it's good news.

"Just a quick update to say you may have seen the new patch go live on Steam last night - GOG will be following this week, it's just a much more straightforward process for us to make sure the patch is working on Steam properly."
The Infectious Madness of Doctor Dekker is missing the Linux build
high rated
Ether One Redux has been updated to the latest version:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_what_did_just_update_thread/post23887
Anime-BlackWolf: Is "Tower Hunter - Erza's Trial" on par with Steam?

It seems we are missing the free costume DLC, but I can't confirm, since I do not own it personally.

Could only find this update here:

Tower Hunter: Erza's Trial: V2019.1.07 ⇒ V2019.1.12. (from end of december)

Can anybody confirm or bust my theory? Thanks a lot!
I don't own the game as well but there are lots of updates missing as you can see here.
Anime-BlackWolf: Is "Tower Hunter - Erza's Trial" on par with Steam?

It seems we are missing the free costume DLC, but I can't confirm, since I do not own it personally.

Could only find this update here:

Tower Hunter: Erza's Trial: V2019.1.07 ⇒ V2019.1.12. (from end of december)

Can anybody confirm or bust my theory? Thanks a lot!
Hustlefan: I don't own the game as well but there are lots of updates missing as you can see here.
We do not know WHAT was updated at those times. If the changes are minimal only, then I can accept the publisher to update them at a later time, when more "problems" are patched out at once. Until december everything was kind of okay, so I do not know how "bad" the GOG build is today.

Not many people seem to own the title, so getting more opinions is kind of difficult at this moment. Sadly.
Post edited May 17, 2020 by Anime-BlackWolf
Anime-BlackWolf: We do not know WHAT was updated at those times. If the changes are minimal only, then I can accept the publisher to update them at a later time, when more "problems" are patched out at once. Until december everything was kind of okay, so I do not know how "bad" the GOG build is today.

Not many people seem to own the title, so getting more opinions is kind of difficult at this moment. Sadly.
There is a changelog from February which can be found here.

I really want to buy this game but not now with missing updates and DLC. I've contacted the developer, let's see if i get an answer.
high rated
List updated:

Removed:
Ether One Redux - has been updated

Edited:
My Time at Portia - missing updates
Hotline Miami - missing leaderboards
Niffelheim - missing paid Bloody Moon DLC

Added:
Signs of the Sojourner - Missing paid standalone Soundtrack
The Infectious Madness of Doctor Dekker - missing Linux build
Dustforce DX - Missing two songs compared to the paid standalone Soundtrack on Steam

Ravinius: Fell Seal Arbiter's Mark got a new update 1.2.0 on 6th May, but gog version is still at previous one.
Edit: Niffelheim got a new DLC Bloody Moon, which from the description seems to be an extra hard mode.
Thanks. Added Niffelheim. Fell Seal got the update in the meantime. No need to add it then :D
La-Mulana - The GOG soundtrack (included with game) contains 70 tracks whereas the Steam paid-DLC soundtrack contains 75 tracks. The GOG soundtrack is in 192 kbps MP3 format only whereas the Steam soundtrack is in MP3, FLAC, and WAV formats. Additionally, the GOG soundtrack size is 311 MB whereas the Steam MP3 soundtrack size is 573 MB, suggesting the Steam MP3 soundtrack is a higher bitrate.

The following 5 tracks are missing from the GOG soundtrack:
64 King Konda (Rejection version) 3:04
65 Mulbruk (Rejection version) 3:43
66 Curse of Ocean (Rejection version) 3:59
67 Grand Ritual (Rejection version) 3:34
75 Song of Curry (Full version) 2:55
cmclout: La-Mulana - The GOG soundtrack (included with game) contains 70 tracks whereas the Steam paid-DLC soundtrack contains 75 tracks. The GOG soundtrack is in 192 kbps MP3 format only whereas the Steam soundtrack is in MP3, FLAC, and WAV formats. Additionally, the GOG soundtrack size is 311 MB whereas the Steam MP3 soundtrack size is 573 MB, suggesting the Steam MP3 soundtrack is a higher bitrate.

The following 5 tracks are missing from the GOG soundtrack:
64 King Konda (Rejection version) 3:04
65 Mulbruk (Rejection version) 3:43
66 Curse of Ocean (Rejection version) 3:59
67 Grand Ritual (Rejection version) 3:34
75 Song of Curry (Full version) 2:55
So on GOG the soundtrack is included for free (except for the 5 tracks) while on Steam you have to pay €15 for the soundtrack alone. And yet you think the game belongs on the list of games that treat GOG customers as second class citizens? That's very weird thinking in my eyes.

Same goes for Dustforce DX. Soundtrack is included for free here while you have to pay for it on Steam.
I suggest you add the missing definitive edition upgrade for Mafia 2 until GOG adds it. Steam users got the upgrade for free earlier. The Mafia 3 one doesn't technically add anything, they just renamed the Deluxe Edition which we already have.
Post edited May 20, 2020 by Dreamia
Dreamia: I suggest you add the missing definitive edition upgrade for Mafia 2 until GOG adds it. Steam users got the upgrade for free earlier. The Mafia 3 one doesn't technically add anything, they just renamed the Deluxe Edition which we already have.
The Mafia 3 part is not complete. It does add every DLC for free in the DE. Also, despite everybody telling that they've changed nothing I got a 14GB download even though I already owned all DLCs.

But yes, all for adding Mafia 2 and 3 for the reasons stated above.
Post edited May 20, 2020 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: The Mafia 3 part is not complete. It does add every DLC for free in the DE. Also, despite everybody telling that they've changed nothing I got a 14GB download even though I already owned all DLCs.
I wouldn't be surprised if that was just the DLCs getting redownloaded for the new version but I could be wrong.
MarkoH01: The Mafia 3 part is not complete. It does add every DLC for free in the DE. Also, despite everybody telling that they've changed nothing I got a 14GB download even though I already owned all DLCs.
Dreamia: I wouldn't be surprised if that was just the DLCs getting redownloaded for the new version but I could be wrong.
I am currently redownloading the old version because I am too curious about it. I plan to do a filecompare and see what they really changed. I already did find out that they added 4GB of testfiles in a testfolder (filenames and folders are starting with test) - so 10GB left to find out.

Take a look for yourself. They've changed quite a lot:

[url=http://steamdb.info/depot/360431/history/?changeid=M:3474050534005523829] [/url]

[url=https://steamdb.info/depot/360432/history/?changeid=M:8773375485519535397] [/url]
Post edited May 20, 2020 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: I am currently redownloading the old version because I am too curious about it. I plan to do a filecompare and see what they really changed. I already did find out that they added 4GB of testfiles in a testfolder (filenames and folders are starting with test) - so 10GB left to find out.

[url=http://steamdb.info/depot/360431/history/?changeid=M:3474050534005523829] [/url]

[url=https://steamdb.info/depot/360432/history/?changeid=M:8773375485519535397] [/url]
That's definitely strange. Seems like a mistake if they are actually test files?
MarkoH01: I am currently redownloading the old version because I am too curious about it. I plan to do a filecompare and see what they really changed. I already did find out that they added 4GB of testfiles in a testfolder (filenames and folders are starting with test) - so 10GB left to find out.

Dreamia: That's definitely strange. Seems like a mistake if they are actually test files?
That's what I am assuming right now as well - maybe those test files are not supposed to be there - that woul dmean that we waste about 4-14GB disk space ....