It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is missing the Mac and Linux builds from Feral Interactive
Hyperdimension Neptuinia Re;Birth 1 just got updated again on Galaxy to version 1.0C. Don't know it that corresponds with the latest update on Steam. Also no updates for 2 and 3 yet.
Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus
Linux build ist now available but apparently only for the base game not the heretek expansion.
Post edited May 01, 2020 by Galaxycrawler
high rated
Just like promised I contacted the Candleman devs regarding the GOG soundtrack. Here is the first reply I just received:

"Guten Abend Marko
I’m so happy to hear from you. Of course I remember you and your kind contribution for Candleman.
...I can’t answer your question yet, but I will inform my colleagues your suggestion. It’s meaningful to us. "
high rated
Quite a few additions:

Added:
Chaser - missing languages
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - missing Mac and Linux builds
Streets of Range 4 - missing online co-op
Stoneshard - missing Supporter Pack DLC
Railway Empire - missing languages

Edited:
Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus - main game got its Linux build, still missing for the DLC
Post edited May 03, 2020 by ElTerprise
high rated
One of the Skyhill developers replied .

https://steamcommunity.com/app/990360/discussions/0/1678064284155232398/?ctp=3#c2270321250028572147
high rated
Update: Dev (Jed from Skookum Arts) did test and also answered yesterday (i was not able to respond to him as promptly as he did because of RL, but i replied today):

"Thanks for getting in touch. I just now tested the GOG build with Steam completely closed and then opened and it booted both times. I’m running Ubuntu 18.04, so perhaps different versions or distros might have problems. If you’d like, you can get it and if you have trouble, you can refund it with GOGs new refund policy."

Seems that this error is not common (at least under certain circumstances).
I think, that this game does not belong to this list. So i leave this notes here for people who may be interested to buy & run this game in linux (& may have stumbled as i did on this review which might make you doubt if you should consider to not buy this game).
With the new refund policy i think its a fair suggestion to buy the game. :-)

For me it was my first contact to a dev and i´ll have to say it was a very pleasant experience. :-)

Regarding "The Pedestrian" -> Linux (!) version:

A query in this thread and also in the list did not get any results; if this was already mentioned please kindly let me know.
I also do not know if this belongs to the list (?).

So, there is a review from user "dreistadt" (i hope she/he doesn´t mind that i quote her/him - if so just tell me & then i will adjust my post :-) ) for the game "The Pedestrian", stating that:

"You have to have the steam client running in the background in order for this game to start. Could be different if steam is not installed at all, but at least if it is installed make sure it runs.
And yes, I'm talking about the gog version. ;)

Stalls forever with the message "[S_API FAIL] SteamAPI_Init() failed; create pipe failed." when Steam is not running."

As i am interested in this game: could somebody who is running linux & owns this game kindly check if this error still occurs? Thanks in advance.

In the specific game forum there are "only" patchnotes (which i read & did not found any information if this was confirmed or corrected), but no other posts.
I wrote an email (contact@skookum-arts.com) to devs. I´ll keep you posted (in case they reply).
Post edited May 07, 2020 by Paraharaha
Driftmoon
Received a large update on Steam on April 29.
The game is now called Driftmoon Enchanted Edition, with Mac and Linux support, updated graphics and UI an many more changes. GOG still has the old version and it is Windows only.

Kingdom Rush
Received an update on Steam on April 16.
This introduces a new tower and new achievements to the game. The update is missing on GOG.
And here is another update for the still missing Ether One patch (full quote here):

"Apologies for the delay there - I just spoke with our programmer and he mentioned there were some localisation issues that have taken him a while to fix. He's working on it as quickly as possible (whilst balancing some other tasks he has to get done) REALLY hoping he can get it done by next week - it's definitely not a case of not caring about a GOG patch, it just doesn't make too much sense to upload the Steam patch with the broken localisation. He mentioned a German player had said about the language so that could have been you? Either way, it is being worked on."
DoctorGOGgles: Driftmoon received a large update on Steam on April 29.
The game is now called Driftmoon Enchanted Edition, with Mac and Linux support, updated graphics and UI an many more changes. GOG still has the old version and it is Windows only.
It is due to come here over the next few days and with Mac and Linux support too.

https://www.gog.com/forum/driftmoon/driftmoon_enchanted_edition/post4
Post edited May 08, 2020 by Pajama
Is "Tower Hunter - Erza's Trial" on par with Steam?

It seems we are missing the free costume DLC, but I can't confirm, since I do not own it personally.

Could only find this update here:

Tower Hunter: Erza's Trial: V2019.1.07 ⇒ V2019.1.12. (from end of december)

Can anybody confirm or bust my theory? Thanks a lot!
DoctorGOGgles: Driftmoon received a large update on Steam on April 29.
Pajama: It is due to come here over the next few days and with Mac and Linux support too.

https://www.gog.com/forum/driftmoon/driftmoon_enchanted_edition/post4
Fantastic news!

Let's hope Kingdom Rush will update on GOG too.
DoctorGOGgles: Driftmoon
Received a large update on Steam on April 29.
I was wondering about that, too, and found a statement by the dev in the comments on their homepage:
"The GOG update is already in their testing process. It will either take a day or two, or if they find some problems with the build, some days more." Source

The Mönkkönens have always been very pro GOG in the past, it seems in some cases the reason for delayed releases on GOG is just that contrary to Steam, GOG tests the content before releasing.

Same with the patch for NWN's Dark Dreams of Furiae DLC that was already made available on Steam two weeks ago, but not on GOG. When I asked about the GOG release, Beamdog's community manager said: "There are technical problems that we are working through." So I think it's possible that GOG staff wasn't satisfied with the result yet and asked the dev to fix some more issues.

I just wish they would communicate more, and on their own accord; I understand that they don't feel the need to post about every single internal matter, but when customers are able to see that releases are delayed on GOG but not on other stores, without any discernible reason, it would benefit GOG and the devs to explain the situation rather than stay silent and let them come to their own conclusions.

Anyway, in these two cases, it looks like GOG customers are not treated as second class citizens, but that GOG is trading in quick releases for quality releases. They just fail to communicate that enough.

EDIT: Whoops, sorry, my bad, I missed Pajama's post. But the the NWN part might still be of interest to some.
Post edited May 08, 2020 by Leroux
List keeps growing, that's not how it's supposed to be...

Added:
Kingdom Rush - missing updates
Swag and Sorcery - missing updates

Updated:
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - missing Breach multiplayer mode

Haven't added Driftmoon and Tower Hunter: Erza's Trial yet. Giving Driftmoon a few more days and Tower Hunter needs confirmation
I'm not sure if this game has been mentioned in this thread, or if indeed this is the correct place to post this ?.

Anyway, what I have found out about a week or so ago, is that it appears that Project Zomboid may not have update parity between Galaxy and off-line installers, although the dev? can be seen (here). posting constant and frequent updates, even up til very recently, which I assume are the changelogs for the Galaxy updates ?.. The last update they have posted was 41.35 on the 29th April 2020 (as seen in the previous link. The last update shown for the off-line installers is 40.30 which was dated for 31st October 2018, as shown in the attached picture below. I'm guessing this is all down to GOG not updating the off-line installers, inline with the Galaxy updates, as the dev appears to be keeping their side of the deal...
Attachments: