It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ElTerprise: Removed:
Death to Spies - missing languages have been added

Changed:
The Count Lucanor - Mac version outdated
Arx Fatalis - more expensive on GOG than on Steam
Dying Light - intro movie fixed
Niffelheim - missing traditional Chinese

Added:
Dungeons 3 - Missing Russian, Japanese and simplified Chinese, missing paid standalone Soundtrack
Post Mortem - Missing Polish
Amnesia: The Dark Descent - Missing simplified Chinese
Lucius - more expensive on GOG than on Steam
Dishonored - Definitive Edition - missing leaderboards, missing paid standalone Soundtrack
Wolfenstein: The New Order - missing paid standalone Soundtrack
RimWorld + Royalty DLC - missing "Name in Game Access"-DLC, missing paid standalone Soundtracks for the base game and the DLC
Police Stories - Missing Linux build
Dandara: Trials of Fear Edition - missing Mac build
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_that_treat_gog_customers_as_second_class_citizens_v2/post1351

they are still outdated on GOG :S
ElTerprise:
In case you missed it:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_that_treat_gog_customers_as_second_class_citizens_v2/post1495
Post edited April 23, 2020 by Grargar
Oh I know, having a bit of a backlog of reports. Thanks anyway. I'll update it as soon as I've time for it
ElTerprise: Dandara: Trials of Fear Edition - missing Mac build
That showed up after a couple of days, so it can be removed.
If massive price discrepancies are considered, then "Breach & Clear: DEADline Rebirth" should be added; it's $9.99 on Steam and Green Man Gaming, but twice as much ($19.99) on GOG.
It's on the to-do list/backlog, no worries. I somehow forgot to add it the last time :)

cmclout: If massive price discrepancies are considered, then "Breach & Clear: DEADline Rebirth" should be added; it's $9.99 on Steam and Green Man Gaming, but twice as much ($19.99) on GOG.
Yeah we do consider price differences but only for the base US price, so thanks for reporting
Removed:
Dandara - Trials of Fear Edition - Mac build showed up
The Coma: Recut - Missing patch is on GOG
The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters - ditto

Added:
Candleman: The Complete Journey - missing standalone Soundtrack
Wonder Boy: the Dragons Trap - missing paid Soundtrack DLC
Hypdimension Neptunia series - missing patches
Breach & Clear: DEADline Rebirth - more expensive on GOG
Doom series(Doom I + II) - Included as bonus on Bethesda.net when buying the respective Unity-engine versions. Also Final Doom and No Rest for the Living are offered as free addons
Killing Time - Not for sale in Germany. No Region Locking on Steam.
Requiem: Avenging Angel - Not for sale in Germany. No Region Locking on Steam.
The Cat Lady - missing paid Soundtrack DLC
The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav - Steam paid DLC soundtrack has 256k MP3 plus FLAC; GOG included soundtrack has 192k MP3 only.
The Whispered World: Special Edition -Steam included soundtrack has 320k MP3 plus FLAC; GOG included soundtrack has 192k MP3 only.
Post edited April 24, 2020 by ElTerprise
ElTerprise: Added:
I could try to help out here since I improved the German localisation for them and they were very happy. Just sent a chat to my contact there.

ElTerprise: Requiem: Avenging Angel - Not for sale in Germany. No Region Locking on Steam.
How comes that this is even still available for anyone? Afair GOG removed it from the catlogue already. Of course after reading this I had to do a search and noticed that in fact it is still here. Did they bring it back or was it never gone for real?
Post edited April 24, 2020 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: I could try to help out here since I improved the German localisation for them and they were very happy. Just sent a chat to my contact there.
Thank you :)

MarkoH01: How comes that this is even still available for anyone? Afair GOG removed it from the catlogue already. Of course after reading this I had to do a search and noticed that in fact it is still here. Did they bring it back or was it never gone for real?
It returned today - which is why it's back on the list (although honestly it never left the list because we forgot to remove it :P)
ElTerprise: It returned today - which is why it's back on the list (although honestly it never left the list because we forgot to remove it :P)
Thank you.
ElTerprise: Added:
MarkoH01: I could try to help out here since I improved the German localisation for them and they were very happy. Just sent a chat to my contact there.

ElTerprise: Requiem: Avenging Angel - Not for sale in Germany. No Region Locking on Steam.
MarkoH01: How comes that this is even still available for anyone? Afair GOG removed it from the catlogue already. Of course after reading this I had to do a search and noticed that in fact it is still here. Did they bring it back or was it never gone for real?
Oh yes would love to have the Candleman soundtrack on here.
Railway Empire: Missing languages Japanese, Korean, Russian, Chinese
Is the list updated?
klappis: Is the list updated?
Should be, mostly. Why, did we miss a post you made?
Chaser is missing 6 languages available on Steam: French, German, Hungarian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish.