It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ariaspi: I don't know about the other games, but the STALKER series haven't received a patch in probably more than 5 years. Did you actually check what the changes are? Because they have nothing to do with the game itself.
Unfortunately, I do not own it on Steam to check in detail, but maybe someone else who does can check.

ariaspi: You're actually linking to SpellForce 2 Soundtrack. I don't see any soundtrack for Outcast 1.1 on Steam. Only for Outcast - Second Contact, which is missing on GOG.
Probably a copy & paste error, thanks for info, I have fixed it in main post. The soundtrack itself seems not (or no longer) be available for buying separately.

Marcel_Rene_Hiller: - The Dream Machine (Steam: 2019-12-09, GOG: 2019-03-12)
MarkoH01: And here is the changelog for the missing update:
https://steamstore-a.akamaihd.net/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/2587811707179901604
Thank you Marko for the missing changelog!

Fonzer: As i read on steam Spellforce Platinum edition is patched to a more new version but it's more broken as they kinda ruined the game with it's bugs. The gog version is still the better version since it isn't broken that much and is a lower version than on steam.
That's good to know, I was not aware about this fact, thank you for clarifying!
Just want to say thanks for all you guys are doing on this matter. However I will also say that, depending on how much time this is eating up in your lives, you might need to let this overarching problem go eventually and just focus on getting missing patches only for games you own (if you aren't already). As much as I like GOG, users have their own lives to live (unless you guys are retired and have tons of free time ;) )
high rated
MarkoH01: Download Harran DLC on Galaxy 2 without any problems - just tried it.
Fairfox: aaaah i am usin' not-2.
Unfortunately I cannot test it with Galaxy 1 without uninstalling Galaxy 2 before - so somebody else has to do this.
tfishell: Just want to say thanks for all you guys are doing on this matter. However I will also say that, depending on how much time this is eating up in your lives, you might need to let this overarching problem go eventually and just focus on getting missing patches only for games you own (if you aren't already). As much as I like GOG, users have their own lives to live (unless you guys are retired and have tons of free time ;) )
In fact imo it should be the other way around. Everybody, owning the game or not, should contact the devs/publishers to make noise and show them that it is a serious matter and not one to be dismissed easily. Just imagine being a publisher and you get hundreds of complaint about missing updates ... it's a different thing than just dealing with one annoying customer.
Post edited January 26, 2020 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: In fact imo it should be the other way around. Everybody, owning the game or not, should contact the devs/publishers to make noise and show them that it is a serious matter and not one to be dismissed easily. Just imagine being a publisher and you get hundreds of complaint about missing updates ... it's a different thing than just dealing with one annoying customer.
I definitely agree if you own the game and are directly affected by missing updates. I just don't want some folks to feel the need to carry the weight of, like, all missing updates on GOG.
high rated
MarkoH01: In fact imo it should be the other way around. Everybody, owning the game or not, should contact the devs/publishers to make noise and show them that it is a serious matter and not one to be dismissed easily. Just imagine being a publisher and you get hundreds of complaint about missing updates ... it's a different thing than just dealing with one annoying customer.
tfishell: I definitely agree if you own the game and are directly affected by missing updates. I just don't want some folks to feel the need to carry the weight of, like, all missing updates on GOG.
Why do you have to own a game to help in getting games? It's not much work to help and helping others is even better than just helping yourself, won't you agree?
Hi,

Like many others I would like to thank you for your work. However I have a small suggestion if it doesn't seem too silly to you: could you add in the google spreadsheet the e-mail addresses of the studios related to the games in question. For example for grandia I wanted to contact gungho several times by email and I had to search a lot to find the right address to contact them. This will allow more gog users to solicit the developers... I hope so. Thanks anyway.
Post edited January 27, 2020 by pe7ouill3
tfishell: I definitely agree if you own the game and are directly affected by missing updates. I just don't want some folks to feel the need to carry the weight of, like, all missing updates on GOG.
MarkoH01: Why do you have to own a game to help in getting games? It's not much work to help and helping others is even better than just helping yourself, won't you agree?
Basically what I'm trying to convey is don't feel obligated to do it if you have more important things to do, basically. :P I speak from wanting to help out on some things here and having to pull back because I have others things I want to focus on more. I guess this is just kinda generic life advice.
tfishell: Just want to say thanks for all you guys are doing on this matter. However I will also say that, depending on how much time this is eating up in your lives, you might need to let this overarching problem go eventually and just focus on getting missing patches only for games you own (if you aren't already). As much as I like GOG, users have their own lives to live (unless you guys are retired and have tons of free time ;) )
Any particular reason you took the time to try to persuade people trying to help with a real problem to stop? The above reply hardly explains it, especially since it's not like this effort was started recently.
Cavalary: Any particular reason you took the time to try to persuade people trying to help with a real problem to stop? The above reply hardly explains it, especially since it's not like this effort was started recently.
As someone who's had to cut back on doing some things on GOG, some of us feel "over-obligated" to help out when we have more important things to do and it eats up time that could be spent on our own lives; think of it like work-life balance, except in this case the "work" could be "I need to spend lots of time sending emails to publishers and organizing this information." If everyone here doesn't spend lots of time on this and has a good "GOG help"/life balance, great! I am sorry if I can't get my point across, but frankly I get the sense we probably won't agree on this similar to how we don't agree on GOG dropping their principles.

I don't really get why what I said is that controversial. It's not like I don't think this is a problem but sometimes you have to say "no" to helping with things and focus on your own life.
MarkoH01: Why do you have to own a game to help in getting games? It's not much work to help and helping others is even better than just helping yourself, won't you agree?
tfishell: Basically what I'm trying to convey is don't feel obligated to do it if you have more important things to do, basically. :P I speak from wanting to help out on some things here and having to pull back because I have others things I want to focus on more. I guess this is just kinda generic life advice.
Hey, it is simple. Nobody is obligated or should feel so. I am working each day myself and spend much time here on GOG but just because I (still) like GOG and the community and I WANT to help. If somebody is feeling that the time spent on this is not worth it or that other things are more important that's fine and nobody wants to force anybody to do anything. I was only a bit surprised about your post since I read it as if you wanted to persuade people to not help because other things are more important. It's absolutely clear for me that real life issues will be more impportant than trying to help here - especially since we are talking about video games which are by definition luxury and not necessary to survive - but everybody should decide for him- or herself. Can we agree on that?
Post edited January 27, 2020 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: ...
Yeah I think we pretty much agree on this. I definitely wasn't trying to stop anyone from doing this; as someone who can sometimes get obsessive I was saying it's okay to say "no" basically.
Styx: Shards of Darkness is missing Co-op, so that might fit on the list.
Gengar78: Styx: Shards of Darkness is missing Co-op, so that might fit on the list.
Probably but it should be added that the devs at least added the DLC for free to compensate it a bit.
high rated
Removed:
Circle Empires - missing updates have been on GOG for a while

Updated:
Dragon's Dogma - missing OST
Battle Princess Madelyn - moved to Removed section

Added:
Styx: Shards of Darkness - missing co-op functionality
BeatriceElysia: Neptunia - anything still missing?
https://twitter.com/GOGcom/status/1202226887461879809
Actually it's missing something again

https://steamcommunity.com/games/282900/announcements/detail/1691599820038314224
https://steamcommunity.com/games/351710/announcements/detail/1711866018366729133
https://steamcommunity.com/games/353270/announcements/detail/1690473920131480745