It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

omega64: Space Rogue being removed from GOG. Moved to correct sheet.
What was the problem with Space Rogue? I can't find it on the list any longer.
omega64: Space Rogue being removed from GOG. Moved to correct sheet.
PaterAlf: What was the problem with Space Rogue? I can't find it on the list any longer.
On the bottom you can switch sheets to the removed games.

It was missing a patch. 1.11
PaterAlf: What was the problem with Space Rogue? I can't find it on the list any longer.
omega64: On the bottom you can switch sheets to the removed games.

Thank you. Using my phone I didn't see that (it was probably there though).

PaterAlf: Thank you. Using my phone I didn't see that (it was probably there though).
Screenshot attached, left button. ;)
Interfaces are a bit strange sometimes.
Attachments:
Fran Bow removed
OST is now here.

PaterAlf: Thank you. Using my phone I didn't see that (it was probably there though).
Refund your phone ;)
MarkoH01: Refund your phone ;)
Nah, I should refund my eyes instead. ;)
PaterAlf: Nah, I should refund my eyes instead. ;)
You'd have to remove them and give them back to your mother.
PaterAlf: Nah, I should refund my eyes instead. ;)
mk47at: You'd have to remove them and give them back to your mother.
I'll think about it. But first I'll do some research about her refund policy.
high rated
Added:
Beholder, missing Linux for dlc.
Molek-Syntez, Please confirm if this one has leaderboard stats between friends (would likely be a Galaxy feature)
TIS-100

Edit:
Exapunks
Infinifactory
Spacechem

Niffelheim

Can anyone confirm if Shantae: Half Genie Hero really is English only on GOG?
Nevermind, they fixed that one since I last checked.
Post edited January 21, 2020 by omega64
I'm not sure in what order the backlogged posts are incorporated, but the information for Tangledeep and Turmoil is still outdated. I don't want to be pushy – I'm getting the impression that my post was overlooked.

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_that_treat_gog_customers_as_second_class_citizens_v2/post1238
mk47at: I'm not sure in what order the backlogged posts are incorporated, but the information for Tangledeep and Turmoil is still outdated. I don't want to be pushy – I'm getting the impression that my post was overlooked.

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_that_treat_gog_customers_as_second_class_citizens_v2/post1238
Don't worry, hasn't been. Just a bit backlogged lately. Will try to get everything soon.
Removed:
Tangledeep - missing OST is on GOG

Updated:
Turmoil - missing update for over a year

mk47at: I'm not sure in what order the backlogged posts are incorporated, but the information for Tangledeep and Turmoil is still outdated. I don't want to be pushy – I'm getting the impression that my post was overlooked.

It's now fixed.
Not really news about the missing Niffelheim DLC but since 10 days have past I decided to ask them if we can still have hope for it to arrive here as well. They basically said the same as before without being definitive:

"Hello.
thank you for request
I hope we will do it
it will take some time
will see"
ElTerprise: It's now fixed.
Vielen Dank.