It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

"The Bard's Tale IV Director's Cut" is missing the FLAC Soundtrack, GOG only has MP3s. Steam got BOTH of them.

Asked customer service here to look into that, no change until now. But we are between the years at the moment...
Post edited December 30, 2019 by Anime-BlackWolf
Thinking that now may be a good time for someone to poke the Tower of Time devs about the full soundtrack again.
(On that note, by far one of the most... listenable game soundtracks I bumped into.)
Perhaps there should be a note on the spreadsheet about Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition. The steam version has access to a beta build which improves performance & stability. Those changes don't appear to be have been brought over to the main branch on Steam but are accessible, they are not available in any way for GOG owners. Also worth noting the GOG version has save files completely incompatible with the original Steam release of Darksiders 2 & Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition on steam.
Tales of Maj'Eyal 1.6.5 build is missing from Gog .

https://steamcommunity.com/games/259680/announcements/detail/1685967148841088043
Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes -- Steam paid DLC soundtrack has FLAC and MP3 for all 11 tracks; GOG included soundtrack has FLAC for tracks 1-10 only (missing FLAC for track 11) and MP3 for all 11 tracks.

The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav -- Steam paid DLC soundtrack has FLAC and MP3; GOG included soundtrack has MP3 only.

The Whispered World: Special Edition -- Steam included soundtrack has FLAC and MP3; GOG included soundtrack has MP3 only.
Added Disco Elysium

Updated
Dying Light
Space Robinson
Two Worlds II

Removed True Fear: Forsaken 2

We'll get to everything else soon™, don't worry. Just slowly catching up.
high rated
Finally some good news. Dreadlocks the devs from Dex have replied about my question regarding the outdated version of the game in a kind and informative way:

"Hi Marko, we apologize for a late reply. yes, you’re right.
Update 7.0.0.0 was released just for Steam, because it was necessarily to update Steam API.
The update wasn’t contain a final version of all changes what we planned. The final version of the update will be release on all platforms in a few weeks as a new update. The main changes are non-English localizations.
Sincerely
Dreadlocks"
MarkoH01: Finally some good news. Dreadlocks the devs from Dex have replied about my question regarding the outdated version of the game in a kind and informative way:

"Hi Marko, we apologize for a late reply. yes, you’re right.
Update 7.0.0.0 was released just for Steam, because it was necessarily to update Steam API.
The update wasn’t contain a final version of all changes what we planned. The final version of the update will be release on all platforms in a few weeks as a new update. The main changes are non-English localizations.
Sincerely
Dreadlocks"
wow that's great. i had tried contacting them many times with only radio silence.
Fuck, I have bought Luftrausers in the Winter sale and didnt know that the game cant be completed. Some developers really dont care about GOG according to this list. Makes me sad :/
RonianAT: Fuck, I have bought Luftrausers in the Winter sale and didnt know that the game cant be completed. Some developers really dont care about GOG according to this list. Makes me sad :/
Since the game cannot be completed and afaik that's a well known fact and applies to everybody and not just some machines you maybe could ask GOG for a refund (just find some thread in which this has been stated, maybe even another in which they could see that this has been fixed on Steam but never on GOG and I am sure you have a good chance). Does not help you that much since your goal was to get this game DRM-free - working. But it seems as if it is impossible to reach the devs here. Maybe I will try my luck contacting them as well again in a few days, now that I got lucky regarding the Dex update.
Monster Jam Steel Titans was updated to 1.4.0 (13.12.2019) and got a 3rd DLC (17.12.2019) on Steam... still nothing on GOG!
andreasmaureder: Monster Jam Steel Titans was updated to 1.4.0 (13.12.2019) and got a 3rd DLC (17.12.2019) on Steam... still nothing on GOG!
Mid-December ... still hope I think. Try to remind the devs.
RonianAT: Fuck, I have bought Luftrausers in the Winter sale and didnt know that the game cant be completed. Some developers really dont care about GOG according to this list. Makes me sad :/
MarkoH01: Since the game cannot be completed and afaik that's a well known fact and applies to everybody and not just some machines you maybe could ask GOG for a refund (just find some thread in which this has been stated, maybe even another in which they could see that this has been fixed on Steam but never on GOG and I am sure you have a good chance). Does not help you that much since your goal was to get this game DRM-free - working. But it seems as if it is impossible to reach the devs here. Maybe I will try my luck contacting them as well again in a few days, now that I got lucky regarding the Dex update.
Thank you! I hope they will listen. I have Nuclear Throne from an old Humblebundle for Steam. One of the games without a DRM free direct Humble version :/
andreasmaureder: Monster Jam Steel Titans was updated to 1.4.0 (13.12.2019) and got a 3rd DLC (17.12.2019) on Steam... still nothing on GOG!
MarkoH01: Mid-December ... still hope I think. Try to remind the devs.
The last updated offline installer here was 1.0a (26.06.2019)... looks like they abandoned the game here one day after the release!
Post edited January 09, 2020 by andreasmaureder
MarkoH01: Mid-December ... still hope I think. Try to remind the devs.
andreasmaureder: The last updated offline installer here was 1.0a (26.06.2019)... looks like they abandoned the game here on day after the release!
Or, just like with Dex, they did several small fixes on Steam and decided to bring them to GOG after they have been tested and finished. Only way to find out is to ask the devs. It would be a different thing if Steam would have received another update months ago of course but here - like I said - imo there's still hope.