It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Also two new additions:

Blair Witch - missing OST and Artbook (and therefore also Deluxe Edition)

Kero Blaster - missing Kero Rhythm OST
Reinstated Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth series

On closer inspection, the main Re;Birth games (VIIR is exempt) as well as their DLC pack 1s are still region locked in Japan, while the new DLC Pack 2s and deluxe contents are not region locked. It has been brought back to the list but not as a Special Mention as before.
As requested by [redacted], third post updated to include a link to the original thread.
Post edited December 07, 2019 by omega64
Well, I guess it's too early to panic, but just in case, I want to note that Shattered Embrace (the new DLC for Two Worlds II) was released on Steam a couple of hours ago, and it seems that it wasn't even announced that it will be released on GOG.
For the next sheet update, we can remove True Fear: Forsaken Souls Part 2 as it got the latest update inclusive all missing languages.

In turn, there is a new issue for Layers of Fear 2 as the version on Steam includes the Original Soundtrack while it seems to be missing for the GOG version. Unfortunately, I have not bought it yet on GOG, so maybe someone whose library includes this game already can verify this.
Post edited December 13, 2019 by Marcel_Rene_Hiller
Marcel_Rene_Hiller: In turn, there is a new issue for Layers of Fear 2 as the version on Steam includes the Original Soundtrack while it seems to be missing for the GOG version. Unfortunately, I have not bought it yet on GOG, so maybe someone whose library includes this game already can verify this.
I can check the GOG version tomorrow (too late right now) but are you sure the OST actually is in the game on Steam and not just listed in the SteamDB?
According to https://www.gogdb.org/product/1812631235 the GOG version of Turmoil is still at 2.0.9 while version 2.0.11 has been released on Steam more than a year ago.

Release announcement on Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/app/361280/eventcomments/1634166237649852309

Furthermore, according to steamdb the depot has been updated 10 months ago.

–––

Addendum: The missing Tangledeep soundtrack is on GOG.

Addendum 2: Turmoil's developer promised on May 4th that the 2.0.11 would be available on all stores after about a week. Source: https://steamcommunity.com/app/361280/discussions/0/1648791520840057152/
Post edited December 13, 2019 by mk47at
Marcel_Rene_Hiller: In turn, there is a new issue for Layers of Fear 2 as the version on Steam includes the Original Soundtrack while it seems to be missing for the GOG version. Unfortunately, I have not bought it yet on GOG, so maybe someone whose library includes this game already can verify this.
MarkoH01: I can check the GOG version tomorrow (too late right now) but are you sure the OST actually is in the game on Steam and not just listed in the SteamDB?
I think you are right, I checked packages on Steam that are available on store site and which depots are included and it seems the developer indeed upload a depot of the OST but did not include it in regular purchase nor make it accessible as separate DLC. Maybe for the near future, so there is still some hope for GOG version, although the OST of first Layers of Fear is also missing on GOG.
Marcel_Rene_Hiller: Maybe for the near future, so there is still some hope for GOG version, although the OST of first Layers of Fear is also missing on GOG.
Yes, it is - which is the reason why it is already on the list. Let'ss hope that it goes different with the second part.
GOG has removed the Mac versions of POSTAL: Classic and Uncut and POSTAL 2. (Steam still offers Mac versions of both games).
01kipper: GOG has removed the Mac versions of POSTAL: Classic and Uncut and POSTAL 2. (Steam still offers Mac versions of both games).
Same as for all 32-bit only games, they just removed the listing, but they're still available, only won't work on Catalina.
Attachments:
What about games missing achievements? I know that almost all games lack achievements on GOG, but recent games without achievements should be mentioned, no?
Bluddy: What about games missing achievements? I know that almost all games lack achievements on GOG, but recent games without achievements should be mentioned, no?
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_that_treat_gog_customers_as_second_class_citizens_v2/post2
01kipper: GOG has removed the Mac versions of POSTAL: Classic and Uncut and POSTAL 2. (Steam still offers Mac versions of both games).
Cavalary: Same as for all 32-bit only games, they just removed the listing, but they're still available, only won't work on Catalina.
Do you know if those Mac installers are available for people who just got the game? (Or are they only present for people who already had the games in their library from an earlier date when GOG officially had Mac versions? I already had both games from ages ago so I can't check myself).
Post edited December 16, 2019 by 01kipper
01kipper: Do you know if those Mac installers are available for people who just got the game? (Or are they only present for people who already had the games in their library from an earlier date when GOG officially had Mac versions? I already had both games from ages ago so I can't check myself).
I doubt that they are able to remove downloads for files for specific users unless they created a new dummy game that replaces the old one.