It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MarkoH01: Abandon all hope ye who hoped for Dracula: Love Kills Deluxe content on GOG ... just got reply from Frogwares
What a crappy reply from Frogwares, the bit that annoyed the most was the buying it from Steam not an option comment. So we're definitely being treated like second class citizens here then :(

Thank you for chasing this up with them and thanks for keeping us informed.
MarkoH01: Abandon all hope ye who hoped for Dracula: Love Kills Deluxe content on GOG ... just got reply from Frogwares

"Hey, sorry for such a late reply. I don't think we have any plans to bring the deluxe edition to GOG. Is buying it on Steam not an option for you?"
That's odd, they have lots of games here already so I wonder why they wouldn't want to bring the Deluxe edition.

"Hey, sorry for such a late reply. I don't think we have any plans to bring the deluxe edition to GOG. Is buying it on Steam not an option for you?"
tfishell: That's odd, they have lots of games here already so I wonder why they wouldn't want to bring the Deluxe edition.
I agree, that's strange. If I should get additional information on this I will post it here.
Post edited November 26, 2019 by MarkoH01
The situation with Dying Light has improved slightly.

2 of the missing DLC's are now available for purchase here on GOG: The Godfather Bundle and the Rais Elite Bundle

We're however still missing 2 DLC's of in game content:

Left 4 Dead 2 Weapon Pack (Free on Steam) - Released 24th Oct 2019
Harran Inmate Bundle - Priced 2.39€ - Released 26th Nov 2019
Ganni1987: The situation with Dying Light has improved slightly.

2 of the missing DLC's are now available for purchase here on GOG: The Godfather Bundle and the Rais Elite Bundle

We're however still missing 2 DLC's of in game content:

Left 4 Dead 2 Weapon Pack (Free on Steam) - Released 24th Oct 2019
Harran Inmate Bundle - Priced 2.39€ - Released 26th Nov 2019
I wouldn't expect the L4D2 one but I assume the Harran one will show up.
Added:
Beat Hazard Ultra
Dark Future: Blood Red States
Sniper: Ghost Warrior Series
Space Robinson
Sparklite

Removed:
Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition
high rated
It seems there might be a glimmer of hope regarding the Deluxe Edition of Dracula: Love Kills - this is the reply from Frogwares to my lengthy reply/comment/complaint you can read here.

"I'm sorry, Marko. Let us see what we can do. Perhaps, we can come up with a solution"
MarkoH01: It seems there might be a glimmer of hope regarding the Deluxe Edition of Dracula: Love Kills - this is the reply from Frogwares to my lengthy reply/comment/complaint you can read here.

"I'm sorry, Marko. Let us see what we can do. Perhaps, we can come up with a solution"
*They send Marko a Steam key*
MarkoH01: It seems there might be a glimmer of hope regarding the Deluxe Edition of Dracula: Love Kills - this is the reply from Frogwares to my lengthy reply/comment/complaint you can read here.

Thanks for posting this - fingers crossed it'll come here.

Pajama: Thanks for posting this - fingers crossed it'll come here.
I guess that's all that's left for us to do now ....
MarkoH01: I guess that's all that's left for us to do now ....
True enough but that reply does sound promising and if not at least we've got most of the game to play ;)
Would like to add that the Linux version of Dreadout, only on Steam.
Post edited November 30, 2019 by wantija
wantija: Would like to add that the Linux version of Dreadout as well as the Mac and Linux versions of Overcooked: Gourmet Edition are missing from GOG.
Is there really a Linux/Mac version of Overcooked? I can only find a Linux/Mac version of Overcooked 2.
wantija: Would like to add that the Linux version of Dreadout as well as the Mac and Linux versions of Overcooked: Gourmet Edition are missing from GOG.
mk47at: Is there really a Linux/Mac version of Overcooked? I can only find a Linux/Mac version of Overcooked 2.
Huh looks like I messed up, yeah there's only a Windows version of Overcooked.
Added DreadOut.