It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

omega64: Alice VR seems to be outdated, looking at the changelogs at least. Contacting developer.

Escape Goat 1 and 2 reportedly missing updates, don't know what exactly is missing though so can't add it yet.
Escape Goat 1: Does not support EFIGS while the Steam version does. GOG release 1.05 / Steam
Version = 1.0.9.3.

Escape Goat 2: Missing Level Editor

Alice VR is NOT outdated the actual GOG version is ver. Patch7 the latest reported on Steam is Patch 6. The changelogs are missing though.
Post edited November 08, 2018 by MarkoH01
omega64: Alice VR seems to be outdated, looking at the changelogs at least. Contacting developer.

Escape Goat 1 and 2 reportedly missing updates, don't know what exactly is missing though so can't add it yet.
MarkoH01: Escape Goat 1: Does not support EFIGS while the Steam version does. GOG release 1.05 / Steam
Version = 1.0.9.3.

Alice VR is NOT outdated the actual GOG version is ver. Patch7 the latest reported on Steam is Patch 6. The changelogs are missing though.
EFIGS?
MarkoH01: Escape Goat 1: Does not support EFIGS while the Steam version does. GOG release 1.05 / Steam
Version = 1.0.9.3.

omega64: EFIGS?
English, French, Italian, German, Spanish
omega64: EFIGS?
Mawthra: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish
Exactly :)
(Of course it always contained English but ... you know what I mean ;))
The Long Dark deserves a posthumous honorary mention for this dick move.

You might want to add The Coma: Recut and Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered. Buying these on Steam will give you access to the original versions as well, while you only get the Remasters on gog. I originally left these off the list, but upon further consideration I think they deserve a spot. Gog customers miss out on content, it's as simple as that.
fronzelneekburm: The Long Dark deserves a posthumous honorary mention for this dick move.

You might want to add The Coma: Recut and Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered. Buying these on Steam will give you access to the original versions as well, while you only get the Remasters on gog. I originally left these off the list, but upon further consideration I think they deserve a spot. Gog customers miss out on content, it's as simple as that.
Red Faction has been mentioned here already. Regarding Coma: did you buy it on Steam? I cannor find the original version being listed on the Steam page as a bonus feature?
MarkoH01: Regarding Coma: did you buy it on Steam? I cannor find the original version being listed on the Steam page as a bonus feature?
I didn't and honestly, I'm not sure. There's something in the back of my head about The Coma. Something about owners of the original getting the Recut version for free. I assumed that they'd have access to both versions (and that, likewise, people who bought Recut would be able to access the original version).
MarkoH01: Regarding Coma: did you buy it on Steam? I cannor find the original version being listed on the Steam page as a bonus feature?
fronzelneekburm: I didn't and honestly, I'm not sure. There's something in the back of my head about The Coma. Something about owners of the original getting the Recut version for free. I assumed that they'd have access to both versions (and that, likewise, people who bought Recut would be able to access the original version).
The link sounds more like a free update with the possibility to keep the original version. Does not necessarily mean that it goes both ways.
MarkoH01: The link sounds more like a free update with the possibility to keep the original version. Does not necessarily mean that it goes both ways.
Yeah, I may be wrong on this one. Might be better if someone who owns the game on Steam confirms this first.
Hopefully this is no double entry (checked it, but did not found something).

Stories: The Path of Destinies received an Remastered Version on 2018-10-05

Patch Notes: https://steamcommunity.com/games/439190/announcements/detail/1702815694883647220

So far it seems, that this Update has not been delievered to gog - current version: _0.0.13825_(18727)

I honestly don´t know, if there are any plans for an release on gog, so therefore it might be a too early to add it to this very list. But: i want to mention it - just in case.
Post edited November 12, 2018 by Paraharaha
fronzelneekburm: Yeah, I may be wrong on this one. Might be better if someone who owns the game on Steam confirms this first.
Are you talking about this ?
https://steamcommunity.com/app/600090/discussions/0/1620600279669621722/
Paraharaha: Hopefully this is no double entry (checked it, but did not found something).

Stories: The Path of Destinies received an Remastered Version on 2018-10-05

Patch Notes: https://steamcommunity.com/games/439190/announcements/detail/1702815694883647220

So far it seems, that this Update has not been delievered to gog - current version: _0.0.13825_(18727)

I honestly don´t know, if there are any plans for an release on gog, so therefore it might be a too early to add it to this very list. But: i want to mention it - just in case.
I've tried inquiring about this one with no replies from any of the normal methods
I do find that older games, such as King's Quest, Space Quest, etc, are often left unupdated and buggy. Unfortunately I think these games are mostly forgotten by GOG, but I'm hoping they will do some updates to fix the more common issues.
joelandsonja: I do find that older games, such as King's Quest, Space Quest, etc, are often left unupdated and buggy. Unfortunately I think these games are mostly forgotten by GOG, but I'm hoping they will do some updates to fix the more common issues.
this is absolutely not true.

if you check their changelog in your library, youll notcie that they were updated to the latest version of scummv this past spring.
fronzelneekburm: Yeah, I may be wrong on this one. Might be better if someone who owns the game on Steam confirms this first.
i_hope_you_rot: Are you talking about this ?
https://steamcommunity.com/app/600090/discussions/0/1620600279669621722/
steamcommunity is blocked in China, so I can't open the link. Can you please give me a screencap or copypaste the text, then I can confirm it.