It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

fortune_p_dawg: nuclear throne, one of the worst update offenders on this site as just been brought fully up to date.
What a glorious day.
fortune_p_dawg: nuclear throne, one of the worst update offenders on this site as just been brought fully up to date.
Now we just need to wait for the Linux build to get here...
Just 4 years later, right after being made available for free on the Epic Store. Better than nothing, I guess.

Meanwhile, Gorky 17 now has language parity with Steam.
Grargar: Just 4 years later, right after being made available for free on the Epic Store. Better than nothing, I guess.

lol, right?

i almost couldnt believe it.
whoa. good to hear, thanks for the info
Grargar: Just 4 years later, right after being made available for free on the Epic Store. Better than nothing, I guess.

Yeah, I guess without the money from the Epic Store we would never have had the updates on GOG, Ismail couldn't have lost its precious time for us common peasants.
Removed: Ashes of the Singularity Escalation

Edit:
Gorky 17
Nuclear Throne
For Dying Light there's more missing DLC:

3D Printer Models
Collector's Artbook
Book (Nightmare Row)
Godfather Bundle
Left 4 Dead 2 Weapon Pack
Crash Test Skin Bundle
Gengar78: For Dying Light there's more missing DLC:

3D Printer Models
Collector's Artbook
Book (Nightmare Row)
Godfather Bundle
Crash Test Skin Bundle
Crash Test is included.
Gengar78: For Dying Light there's more missing DLC:

3D Printer Models
Collector's Artbook
Book (Nightmare Row)
Godfather Bundle
Crash Test Skin Bundle
Ueber: Crash Test is included.
Ah, seems that the store page doesn't list that. Thanks for the correction.
high rated
Xanadu Next got a patch on Sept 12, 2017 on GOG, but the patch was faulty and the version was reverted to the November 24, 2016 patch. A replacement patch has yet to be posted.
I sent an email to the dev of Moonlighter regarding the super outdated Linux build, hoping for the best. Will keep you updated if I get any replies.
Post edited November 13, 2019 by Ganni1987
The Mac build of Postal 2 got removed (according to the store page). So we can instead say it's missing rather than outdated.
Post edited November 13, 2019 by Gengar78
high rated
Got a response regarding Moonlighter:

Hi,

We do our best to keep all versions updated on all platforms, and we also try to do so with the Linux version on GOG (it's already updated on Steam, it will be updated as soon as possible.

Best,
DS
Hopefully soon is soon, as the latest update brought quite a few changes to the game.
Gengar78: The Mac build of Postal 2 got removed (according to the store page). So we can instead say it's missing rather than outdated.
It's still there, just removed from the store page. Likely due to the missing updates making it not work on recent mac versions. They could just... Update it.