It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Time to add more missing content to Dying Light

Crash Test Skin Bundle
Godfather Bundle
Soundtrack
3D Printer Models
Book
Left 4 Dead 2 Weapon Pack

This killed any hype I had for the sequel.
Ganni1987: Time to add more missing content to Dying Light

Crash Test Skin Bundle
Godfather Bundle
Soundtrack
3D Printer Models
Book
Left 4 Dead 2 Weapon Pack

This killed any hype I had for the sequel.
yes. mine too.
I've asked the support of Techland, all they have sad was: no information about this issue.
Ganni1987: Time to add more missing content to Dying Light

Crash Test Skin Bundle
Isn't that included in the base game now?
I don't know when it was updated, but I played the game a couple of days ago and that was definitely a thing I could do. Not sure about the other stuff.
Ueber: Victoria II does not support multiplayer.
I guess thats why the version is called Civil War Edition
Yeah, it just seems like MP is down on Steam too basically. I can't confirm the GOG version has LAN support. But as long as it's unclear I can't add it to the list.
Superhot removed. Updates are finally here.
Can you add Dracula: Love Kills to the list? The version here is missing the bonus game play, the strategy guide, the soundtrack and wallpapers all of which are in the Steam version (and selling for the same price as here I might add!)

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_that_treat_gog_customers_as_second_class_citizens_v2/post1147

Thanks.
Pajama: Can you add Dracula: Love Kills to the list? The version here is missing the bonus game play, the strategy guide, the soundtrack and wallpapers all of which are in the Steam version (and selling for the same price as here I might add!)

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_that_treat_gog_customers_as_second_class_citizens_v2/post1147

Thanks.
Done
Just noticed that Darkwood is missing the Artbook DLC which was released on Steam over a month ago. Would be cool if someone could bug the devs/gog about it, especially since they did release the OST DLC here not too long ago.

Steam forum thread

edit: It's out now on gog: https://www.gog.com/game/darkwood_artbook
Post edited November 05, 2019 by fronzelneekburm
high rated
occono: Disco Elysium is missing the Steam version's achievements.
I just started a chat on their Facebook. They said their GOG version already have achievements working.
I told them it wasn't advertised on the game's page and they thanked me for letting them know.
So Disco Elysium is supposed to already have achievements working, they just forgot to update their game's page.
Post edited November 02, 2019 by ekeagle
high rated
Removed:
Craft the World - missing updates and DLC are finally on GOG
Darkwood Artbook DLC is out now, so no need to include it on the list.
Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation - Soundtrack released
Starbound is missing a hotfix from August 7th which fixed two minor issues and changed game version from 1.4.3 to 1.4.4.
nuclear throne, one of the worst update offenders on this site as just been brought fully up to date.