It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Eagle Island: Game is outdated on GOG, currently at version 1.0.8.3

Latest version is 1.0.8.5, with a 1.0.8.6 beta in the works.

To be honest I'm in a pretty bad mood regarding all these missing DLC's and updates, either devs start taking GOG seriously or I'll have no choice but fire refund requests. I'm done buying half baked games.
Post edited September 03, 2019 by Ganni1987
Ganni1987: Eagle Island: Game is outdated on GOG, currently at version 1.0.8.3

Latest version is 1.0.8.5, with a 1.0.8.6 beta in the works.

To be honest I'm in a pretty bad mood regarding all these missing DLC's and updates, either devs start taking GOG seriously or I'll have no choice but fire refund requests. I'm done buying half baked games.
GOG Galaxy version of Eagle Island is at 1.0.8.6, it probably hasn't been updated for the offline installers yet. We received it not long ago. See attached pic.
Attachments:
The Next BIG Thing with unfortunately the next big issue: Missing languages german and russian (available on Steam)
Post edited September 04, 2019 by Marcel_Rene_Hiller
Bound by flame

the game has no achievements
+ Iron Marines
+ Bound by Flame

Linux version missing for both. (Wasn't ever aware of one for Bound by Flame before today)
Huinehtar: + Iron Marines
+ Bound by Flame

Linux version missing for both. (Wasn't ever aware of one for Bound by Flame before today)
Seems quite buggy though.
Blazing Chrome

Missing patch 021C
Does it count and whom to blame why not with GOG too?

Divinity Original Sin 2 offers crosssaves between the Steam and the Switch Version.
A few updates and removals due to MacOS Catalina being 64bit only.

Updated:
Bioshock Infinite - Mac version by Aspyr removed from sale

Removed:
Homeworld® Remastered Collection - Mac version by Aspyr removed from sale
Sid Meier's Civilization IV®: The Complete Edition - Mac version by Aspyr removed from sale
Star Wars™: Jedi Knight™ Series - Mac version by Aspyr removed from sale
STAR WARS™ - The Force Unleashed™ Ultimate Sith Edition - Mac version by Aspyr removed from sale

Source
Post edited September 05, 2019 by ElTerprise
Huinehtar: + Iron Marines
+ Bound by Flame

Cavalary: Seems quite buggy though.
Thanks for the link, maybe that's the reason why its port didn't make much noise - except in the Steam forum - then.
Rincewind81: Does it count and whom to blame why not with GOG too?

Divinity Original Sin 2 offers crosssaves between the Steam and the Switch Version.
I doubt it, this really seems like an issue on GOG's end not Larians. Best way would be to contact GOG about it.
Marcel_Rene_Hiller: The Next BIG Thing with unfortunately the next big issue: Missing languages german and russian (available on Steam)
Contacted Focus via Twitter - so far they are ignoring me ....
StrongSoldier: Bound by flame

the game has no achievements
Please see this thread for achievement related stuff, though I think Alexim is already aware. :)

MarkoH01: Contacted Focus via Twitter - so far they are ignoring me ....
I've never had much luck with Twitter in general, though I try to avoid it if possible. How does that usually go for you?
Rincewind81: Does it count and whom to blame why not with GOG too?

They released the patch today via Galaxy.
Snolus: I've never had much luck with Twitter in general, though I try to avoid it if possible. How does that usually go for you?
Sometimes I get a reply and sometimes I don't. Just as with FB I only use such platforms to be able to get in contact with devs/publishers (so no personal information anybody would have a use for). It's not possible to contact Focus via FB so I chose another contact method. I also just added a support request on their main page as well. In my experience the best chance to be successful is to use EVERY possible way to contact ... and sometimes do it multiple times. Still no guarantee of course.
Snolus: Please see this thread for achievement related stuff, though I think Alexim is already aware. :)
When I read the post about missing achievements I too thought that there was an extra thread but looking at the OP it was not mentioned but the list for missing achievements was posted there so I thought I was wrong. Maybe this should be added to the OP as well?
Post edited September 05, 2019 by MarkoH01