It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bigs: 60 Seconds! Reatomized - released on Steam (27/7), as a free upgrade for previous owners - not here at all - emailed devs - no response as of yet
omega64: Yeah, we noticed before release already. Let's give them a few days to be sure it's not coming though.
How long do we give them? No response from email to dev or post on Steam forums
PookaMustard: Well, as Marko said:
So basically being the end of the series on this list, if not then at least not being a special mention.
I'd love if they'd bring the rest of the series here, honestly.
PookaMustard: Well, as Marko said:
So basically being the end of the series on this list, if not then at least not being a special mention.
paladin181: I'd love if they'd bring the rest of the series here, honestly.
But you probably don't want to have the rest of the series on this list ....
omega64: Yeah, we noticed before release already. Let's give them a few days to be sure it's not coming though.
Bigs: How long do we give them? No response from email to dev or post on Steam forums
Fair to add them now. Will do so later.
Removed:
Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager

* was missing the Mac build, which is now available on GOG
Please add "AER – Memories of Old" for missing paid soundtrack available on other stores (https://store.steampowered.com/app/331870/AER_Memories_of_Old)
Marcel_Rene_Hiller: Please add "AER – Memories of Old" for missing paid soundtrack available on other stores (https://store.steampowered.com/app/331870/AER_Memories_of_Old)
Good catch. Thank you. Somehow we've missed that.

Added:
AER: Memories of Old
* missing paid Soundtrack DLC
Removed:
Halfway

* was lagging behind on updates compared to Steam but that has been resolved!
high rated
- Kings Bounty: Dark Side - Premium Edition
Gog: 19.99$
Steam: 14.99$

- King's Bounty: Dark Side - Premium Edition Upgrade
Gog: 5.99$
Steam: 1.99$

- Men of War: Vietnam Special Edition
Gog: 14.99$
Steam: 8.99$

- Men of War: Vietnam Special Edition Upgrade
Gog: 4.99$
Steam: 2.99$

Missing languages:

- Star Wars Starfighter
French
German

- Men of War
German
Italian
Spanish - Spain

- Men of War: Assault Squad
French
Polish

- Men of War: Vietnam
French
Polish
Post edited August 06, 2019 by Kengy
high rated
Worms W.M.D. appears to have been updated with cross-play with Steam and achievements.
SCPM: Worms W.M.D. appears to have been updated with cross-play with Steam and achievements.
That's an amazing update. Team17 is one of the friendlier developers, when it comes to their GOG customers.
SCPM: Worms W.M.D. appears to have been updated with cross-play with Steam and achievements.
Either I'm doing something wrong or cross-play is not included. Achievements yes, but I can't make cross-play work at all. Player chat, on the other hand, is indeed shared between both platforms (I can talk with Steam players, but not play with them).
Post edited August 14, 2019 by Ghildrean
MadalinStroe: That's an amazing update. Team17 is one of the friendlier developers, when it comes to their GOG customers.
Not that friendly or even competent, The Escapists: The Walking Dead has a bug which makes it completely unplayable (crashes while loading) if Galaxy is not installed and running. They know about it and have for years but have never attempted to fix it.. If you report it to them you just get the standard run around "update drivers and Windows, if that don't work I don't know".
How about X4? Steam Workshop, for a game where mods are a big deal.
BmB: How about X4? Steam Workshop, for a game where mods are a big deal.
http://forum.egosoft.com/viewforum.php?f=181
Post edited August 16, 2019 by Themken