It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

WinterSnowfall: Wreckfest has now appeared in the bowels of the GOG whale and is probably going to be released soon.
And can almost be called a good old game already (it's halfway there anyway; ~5 years). Time flies... when you're older. *le sigh*
high rated
The devs of Demon Crush are planning to bring the game to GOG:
https://twitter.com/DemonCrushGame/status/1625932785696243742

The next League of Legends universe game Mageseeker is coming to GOG this spring:
https://www.godisageek.com/2023/02/riot-has-announced-the-mageseeker-a-league-of-legends-story/

NOOB - The Factionless will be coming to GOG:
https://twitter.com/Olydri_Noob/status/1626343971319316480

Courtesy of WinterSnowfall, API entries were found for Zodiacats, and for Oxide Room 104, which should be out in March according to their Twitter:
https://twitter.com/WildSphere/status/1626647415653822467

The devs of Beyond Shadowgate are looking into a GOG release:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/zojoi/beyond-shadowgate/comments?comment=Q29tbWVudC0zOTEzMjIwNQ%3D%3D&reply=Q29tbWVudC0zOTEzMjIxNw%3D%3D
Post edited February 18, 2023 by SCPM
It will be fun calling the game Beyond Shadowgate (2023) when it's looking like a NES game, while the original, which was released in 1993, was a PC Engine game.
It'd be nice for the Macventure games to finally be unrejected too. Just bring 'em all in one fell swoop.

Retron22: Hopefully this is a sign that it'll come to GOG next and possibly Wreckfest along with it considering both are from Bugbear.
WinterSnowfall: Wreckfest has now appeared in the bowels of the GOG whale and is probably going to be released soon.
Cool. :)
Post edited February 19, 2023 by tfishell
Has there been an official release date for the Dawn of War Master Collection?

It has been "coming soon" for a while now. I really would like to have DRM-free versions of them, as I dislike having to launch Steam just to play them (especially since I do not care for MP) and the disc versions have securom (and I no longer have a disc drive anyway).

Would be good to have the Dawn of War II and III games on GOG, too (especially III, without its stupid denuvo and online requirement to unlock stuff).
Post edited February 19, 2023 by Elkniwt
Elkniwt: Has there been an official release date for the Dawn of War Master Collection?

It has been "coming soon" for a while now. I really would like to have DRM-free versions of them, as I dislike having to launch Steam just to play them (especially since I do not care for MP) and the disc versions have securom (and I no longer have a disc drive anyway).
No, there hasn't, it's still TBD.
Or in other words - it's going to release when it releases.

I assume it's taking so long because re-implementing the local multiplayer functionality (which was cut from the release on the other platform, as I understand it) turned out to be more complicated and time-consuming than expected.
Personally I couldn't care less about the multiplayer portion but I guess putting it back into the game could have been made a priority to be able to sell a version that, in addition to being DRM-free, also has the edge in this regard.
Swedrami: I assume it's taking so long because re-implementing the local multiplayer functionality (which was cut from the release on the other platform, as I understand it) turned out to be more complicated and time-consuming than expected.
Personally I couldn't care less about the multiplayer portion but I guess putting it back into the game could have been made a priority to be able to sell a version that, in addition to being DRM-free, also has the edge in this regard.
That's what I'm thinking. Something to give it that extra edge over the Steam version; people who don't care much about DRM-free might still care about this.

If they're actually trying to re-implement local multiplayer into the Steam (to Galaxy) release, I wonder if it would have been simpler to release a Galaxy version and tweak the original boxed release that had LAN to easily run on modern machines, and sell that as a bundle. Or maybe that's what they're already doing and it still is taking a long time.
Post edited February 19, 2023 by tfishell
Elkniwt: Has there been an official release date for the Dawn of War Master Collection?

Swedrami: No, there hasn't, it's still TBD.

I assume it's taking so long because re-implementing the local multiplayer functionality (which was cut from the release on the other platform, as I understand it) turned out to be more complicated and time-consuming than expected.
I'd consider proper widescreen resolution options and functionality to be a higher priority over working LAN, both would be welcome of course.
high rated
Here is the latest version of the list that I attempt to keep updated on the first page of this thread.
Interesting to note that several publishers and games that seemed one step away from release are still in limbo after years, such as the Sonalysts games, confirmed by multiple sources.
Please let me know if there are any games to be deleted that are now released or in the coming soon section of GOG, and thanks to everyone who contributes to the thread.

GOG database (these games were detected a long time ago, they were probably scrapped for some reason):
Hummingwarp Interactive - Secret Little Haven
Sonalysts - Fleet Command, Sub Command, Dangerous Waters, 668(I) Hunter Killer ---> Also in Hidden GOG data
拾英工作室 - Tales of the Black Forest
Random Games Inc., MPS Labs - Wages of War (?)

Sub-forums/Support Pages:
Serious Sam 2 (Now hidden)
Serious Sam 3 (Now hidden)

Hidden GOG data (Galaxy API):
Lumberhill
HITMAN 2 Gold Edition
The Lord of the Rings - Gollum
Dragon Throne
Seal of Evil
The Outforce
Poppy Playtime
Fleet Command
Sub Command
Dangerous Waters
688(I) HunterKiller
Bound By Love
FlatOut: Ultimate Carnage
FlatOut 3: Chaos & Destruction
Receiver 2
Soulstice
Time Lock VR-1
Secrets of Grindea
Titanium Hound
Neptunia: Sisters VS Sisters
Wreckfest
Zodiacats
Oxide Room 104

GOG logo on websites/trailers/official press releases:
The Lost Wild
Blight: Survival (Blight: No Man's Land)
Crisis in the Kremlin
Frozenheim
Kingdom of Night
Smurfs Kart
Saviorless
World of Anterra
Armed Fantasia & Penny Blood
Unreal Tournament 3 X
Akiba's Trip: Undead and Undressed Director's Cut
Medic: Pacific War
Curse of the Sea Rats
Voltaire: The Vegan Vampire
Terminal Velocity: Boosted Edition
Stray Blade
viruZ
Ghost Blood
Rough Justice '84
Remorse: The List

Press sites:
SunnySide
Miasma Chronicles
Trinity Trigger
Commandos 3 - HD Remaster
Circus Electrique
Floodland
EDENGATE: The Edge of Life
Slow Damage
9 Years of Shadows
Melon Journey: Bittersweet Memories
Flame Keeper
Caverns of Mars: Recharged
Mageseeker

Discord, Twitter, Forums, Kickstarter (The dev has already contacted GOG):
ANNO: Mutationem
Szrot
Forest Grove
Drova - Forsaken Kin
Sea Dogs: Legendary Edition
darkwebSTREAMER
Future Fragments
Westwood Shadows
Unfortunately Ninja
Chronicles of 2 Heroes
Zodiac Legion
Aerial_Knight’s Never Yield
Tears of Magic
CULTIC
The Grail
SP Grand Prix
Clive 'N' Wrench
Wanted: Dead
Girl Genius: Adventures In Castle Heterodyne
Cats and the Other Lives
illucid
Lords of Ravage
Colossal Cave
Streets of Rogue 2
Sir Whoopass - Immortal Death
Planet of Lana
Starcom: Unknown Space
Selaco
Demon Crush
NOOB - The Factionless

Discord, Twitter, Forums, Kickstarter (The dev would like to):
Instruments of Destruction
Islands of the Caliph
Dangerous Dave: Champion's Edition
Dying Breed
XEARZ
Spire of Sorcery
Supplice
Madshot
Dune: Spice Wars
Prehistoric Kingdom
Trial Out
Dark Quest: Board Game
Wizordum
Let Bions be Bygones
ERacer
Blossom Tales 2: The Minotaur Prince
NAIAD
Shattered Pixel Dungeon
Pixel Games UK
Flynt Buckler Wakes the Sleepy Castle
The Wayward Realms
Hollowbody
Compound Fracture
GrandMa Badass
Mandragora
Who's Lila?
Guns Undarkness
Open the Gates!
Darkenstein 3-D
The Phantom Fellows
Poly Bridge 2
Surviving the Humans
Foolish Mortals
DESORDRE
Earth of Oryn
Burnhouse Lane
Final Upgrade
Watch Over Christmas
RetroSpace
微光之镜 Glimmer in Mirror
The Spirit of the Samurai
Alterium Shift
Pitch Silent
Caves of Lore
Aquatico
Relentless Frontier
Glasshouse
Underspace
Sovereign Syndicate
Shadow Gambit: The Cursed Crew
Darkness Within
We Who Are About To Die
Shadows of Doubt
Gone rogue
DREDGE
Beyond Shadowgate

Legacy hidden GOG data (these games were detected a long time ago, they were probably scrapped for some reason):
Assassin's Creed 2
Assassin's Creed 3
Civilization V
Wages of War
Army Men: Air Tactics
Army Men: Sarge's Heroes
Army Men: Sarge's War
The Abbey
RAGE
Culpa Innata
Battle vs Chess
Post edited February 19, 2023 by Alexim
Alexim: RandoMine
PRIM
False Skies
These three have been released or have coming soon pages, so they can be removed. :)
Alexim: RandoMine
PRIM
False Skies
SCPM: These three have been released or have coming soon pages, so they can be removed. :)
Thank you!
rjbuffchix: Looking at your thread it is from 6 years ago. I wish more people had your discipline to not give in and buy on Scheme. Of course I also wish developers/publishers wouldn't make us wait literally over a decade to get a DRM-free version of a game (Skyrim, for example).

This game looks awesome and hopefully it will come here or to another DRM-free store.
That's only if you're lucky enough, that game eventually was added to the GOG's offer.

I was waiting 2 years for Tactical Troops: Anthracite Shift to be released on GOG. Only to learn that it won't be released anywhere outside of Steam (not saying bad word about developer, because it was due to economical impossibility, so I can understand, that it wasn't because they didn't want to, but because they couldn't). I was also waiting very long for Wargroove, only to learn that dev has completely abandoned releasing it here and didn't even had a guts to communicate it (it was communicated by GOG admin).

I still did not bought them, but see clearly how utterly meaningless was my patience and having hope for positive outcome. And I could mention even more of such titles. And I'm writing about titles from minor (or "medium sized") developers, not some AAA games from big companies.

Apologies for being bitter, but with every year I have more and more councious, how meaningless are all attempts to buy interesting (for me) titles in DRM_free format and preventing myself from buying them on Steam. I still don't buy most of them at all (because usually they stay on Steam/Epic forever), but it doesn't change anything.

Plus - this may be controversial for many, but I actually don't see anything wrong, if people will eventually buy those interesting them AAA titles on Steam. I know that I will NEVER see japanese titles from Sega here (yeah, recent big contract, but appareantly this only means releasing here few titles published (so not produced) by Sega. For what's it worth, at least I have some retail copies of older PC games from Sega, without (or with some minimal) DRM.
Post edited February 19, 2023 by MartiusR
Swedrami: No, there hasn't, it's still TBD.

SCAgent: I'd consider proper widescreen resolution options and functionality to be a higher priority over working LAN, both would be welcome of course.
GOG store page already said no crossplay. So I'm going with LAN and proper widescreen resolution options. Even the steam version needs a mod to play in widescreen last i check.
Post edited February 19, 2023 by Syphon72
MartiusR: [...]see clearly how utterly meaningless was my patience and having hope for positive outcome. And I could mention even more of such titles. And I'm writing about titles from minor (or "medium sized") developers, not some AAA games from big companies.

Apologies for being bitter, but with every year I have more and more councious, how meaningless are all attempts to buy interesting (for me) titles in DRM_free format and preventing myself from buying them on Steam. I still don't buy most of them at all (because usually they stay on Steam/Epic forever), but it doesn't change anything.

Plus - this may be controversial for many, but I actually don't see anything wrong, if people will eventually buy those interesting them AAA titles on Steam.
Apologies if this sounds harsh...You are aware of how it has become increasingly difficult over the years to purchase games in DRM-free format, yet you go on to say that you don't see anything wrong if people buy games on Scheme? Might there be a disconnect here lol. I know you distinguish between AAA and smaller sized devs, but the point remains that reinforcing Scheme's hegemony (by purchasing games there of any size/scale) is compounding the problem. One could argue that we have long been past the point of no return anyway though.

MartiusR: I know that I will NEVER see japanese titles from Sega here (yeah, recent big contract, but appareantly this only means releasing here few titles published (so not produced) by Sega. For what's it worth, at least I have some retail copies of older PC games from Sega, without (or with some minimal) DRM.
You are likely correct, but I don't think we "know" that. I view the state of things realistically so that's why I agree you are likely correct, but also why I don't think the possibility can be ruled out entirely. We have received several games on here (not from SEGA) previously thought impossible. However, it does seem that the typical nature of Japanese gaming companies does present its own unique barriers to getting games here DRM-free. Perhaps it would require external factors out of GOG's control...hypothetically, if Sega changed management, or were doing worse financially to the point they considered previously non-negotiable options like bringing games here DRM-free. I know I consider the Sega published titles that are here must-have* for the reason that we may get more in the future.

*with the exception of Two Point Hospital as per the singleplayer games with DRM forum topic "part of the single-player content is gated through online connectivity. I.e. one has to register online and be online to unlock. Plus: core gamplay mechanics (staff handling, diagnostics) are bugged in offline mode."
(https://www.gog.com/forum/general/drm_on_gog_list_of_singleplayer_games_with_drm/page1)

But I don't want to get too far away from the main discussion here.
Post edited February 19, 2023 by rjbuffchix
SCPM: These three have been released or have coming soon pages, so they can be removed. :)
Alexim: Thank you!
You can add Exekiller :)