It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Nice finds, Strayed Lights looks good, same devs as Abzu so got high hopes
Someone asked the Sovereign Syndicate devs on reddit if it is coming to GOG and they said GOG is interested and said "It looks like a good fit, Ask closer to release".

Be sure to Wishlist here:
https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/sovereign_syndicate
high rated
Gary Grigsby's World At War: A World Divided is coming to GOG on February 6th:

https://youtu.be/7vKnwVOuQvU?t=2440
What seems to be the developer of Dying Breed an indie RTS said yes to GOG on /vst/

You can play the Demo on itch.io right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qN-YqktN1to
Post edited January 27, 2023 by Syphon72
high rated
Shadow Gambit: The Cursed Crew from Mimimi - the upcoming stealth strategy game (check out the article about the genre name, it's very nice) from the creators of Shadow Tactics and Desperados III might come to GOG eventually, but nothing is decided yet so far.

Maybe it will come here later than on a release date - they're focusing for now on releasing it on Steam and consoles later this year. The info is from the email I sent to Mimimi, the answer was:

"we evaluate the possibility of a GOG release for the future. It’s not a confirmation, but we are thinking about it. :)"

They're self-publishing the game, that might be another reason for putting GOG aside for now. Check out the trailer on the website, the game will be worth waiting for here. Don't forget to vote for it on a Community Wishlist, you can also let them know about GOG's release on their discord.
Post edited January 27, 2023 by zeffyr
zeffyr: Shadow Gambit: The Cursed Crew from Mimimi - the upcoming stealth strategy game (check out the article about the genre name, it's very nice) from the creators of Shadow Tactics and Desperados III might come to GOG eventually, but nothing is decided yet so far.

Maybe it will come here later than on a release date - they're focusing for now on releasing it on Steam and consoles later this year. The info is from the email I sent to Mimimi, the answer was:

"we evaluate the possibility of a GOG release for the future. It’s not a confirmation, but we are thinking about it. :)"

They're self-publishing the game, that might be another reason for putting GOG aside for now. Check out the trailer on the website, the game will be worth waiting for here. Don't forget to vote for it on a Community Wishlist, you can also let them know about GOG's release on their discord.
Codename Süßkartoffel finally revealed then.

Curiously enough there's been another real-time tactics Commandos-like in a Caribbean setting from a studio going by Mercat Games in the works as well that I wouldn't mind to get a DRM-free release on GoG too.
zeffyr: Shadow Gambit: The Cursed Crew from Mimimi - the upcoming stealth strategy game (check out the article about the genre name, it's very nice) from the creators of Shadow Tactics and Desperados III might come to GOG eventually, but nothing is decided yet so far.

Been bugging them on Steam. Fingers crosses
Left a comment as well, their past games were on GOG Day one, hopefully this one will as well, I mean they will also release it on the Epic store, why not GOG as well?
Can't someone try (again) and bug the developers of Euro Truck Simulator 2 on their forum? ;)

They would make so much money if they release their game, and all DLC:s, in here!
No competition at all in here, it would sell like crazy, and GOG doesn't take 30% of the revenue either...
I really don't understand why they can't release a 10 year old game in here, it's been cracked since ages so it can't be piracy - it's almost as if they're afraid of the extra money they would earn... :/

Would be so nice with a sandbox/neverending relax-with-a-gamepad-in-the-couch game in here :)

EDIT: Trying myself by mail - probably won't get a response at all, but worth a shot I guess...
Post edited January 28, 2023 by Seb-gog
I love Mimimi's games, but 'magical ghost pirates' is about the least appealing theme they could possibly have chosen from my perspective. Still, the game itself looks promising so far - let's hope it makes it here Day 1 like their previous games.
high rated
Not a GOG confirmation, but Dying Light 2 just removed its DRM protection from Steam and EGS versions ...

Source
Babiboule: Not a GOG confirmation, but Dying Light 2 just removed its DRM protection from Steam and EGS versions ...

Source
They never should have used it in the first place and the game should have been a day 1 gog release. But fingers crossed
Babiboule: Not a GOG confirmation, but Dying Light 2 just removed its DRM protection from Steam and EGS versions ...

Source
mechmouse: They never should have used it in the first place and the game should have been a day 1 gog release. But fingers crossed
Agreed and... Agreed!
mechmouse: They never should have used it in the first place and the game should have been a day 1 gog release. But fingers crossed
A day one release would of DL2 on GOG would still have been a scam anyway, just like the original release of DL1 on GOG ended up being a scam, in that it was presented as a "definitive" type edition, but then later the real definitive edition came out, and the buyers of the original GOG version became screwed over with no upgrade path from the fake definitive edition that they had been bamboozled into buying.

I have no doubt that DL2 will also resort to the same type of scammy tactics if it were to be released on GOG.
Ancient-Red-Dragon: A day one release would of DL2 on GOG would still have been a scam anyway, just like the original release of DL1 on GOG ended up being a scam, in that it was presented as a "definitive" type edition, but then later the real definitive edition came out, and the buyers of the original GOG version became screwed over with no upgrade path from the fake definitive edition that they had been bamboozled into buying.

I have no doubt that DL2 will also resort to the same type of scammy tactics if it were to be released on GOG.
DL2 was/is appalling, its a very poor sequel ... but I still want it