It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

angelblue: Finally it arrives. The studio Bugbear has just officially confirmed on their discord that Wreckfest will be released on epic but especially on gog. ❤
Great news!
high rated
An update for Wreckfest on Steam has some Update notes where you can read this:

In the not-so-distant future, everyone who owns any of the PC versions of Wreckfest available at different platforms such as Steam, Epic, Xbox Game Pass and GOG will be able to join the same multiplayer servers and play online together!

Seems Wreckfest is coming to GOG when Crossplay is implemented.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/228380/eventcomments/3553931489671980261?ctp=2
angelblue: Finally it arrives. The studio Bugbear has just officially confirmed on their discord that Wreckfest will be released on epic but especially on gog. ❤
Cool.
Oh man, I am stoked for this.
Unexpected and awesome.
Skyl1ne9: Oh man, I am stoked for this.
Lower your expectations though. This is not FlatOut 2 nor is it a successor of that, even though it may share some similarities. I've tried it on MS's Game Pass, and I was initially thrown by how different it feels overall from FO2.

That said, it's good to know it's coming here even at this late stage.
P-E-S: Lower your expectations though. This is not FlatOut 2 nor is it a successor of that, even though it may share some similarities. I've tried it on MS's Game Pass, and I was initially thrown by how different it feels overall from FO2.

If it feels more like FlatOut1 than I'm a happy wrecker.
P-E-S: Lower your expectations though. This is not FlatOut 2 nor is it a successor of that, even though it may share some similarities. I've tried it on MS's Game Pass, and I was initially thrown by how different it feels overall from FO2.

I'm a big fan of Bugbear and wreckfest (which I have on steam). And yet I loved Flatout. =)

My guess is that gog will release Wreckfest at the same time as the missing Flatout games (Flatout Ultimate carbage, Flatout 3 which were already spotted here).

Maybe we'll even get some more racing games released I hope
Post edited November 17, 2022 by angelblue
Great. I was hoping this would happen at some point. Gonna buy it as soon as they release it here.
high rated
An entry for Secrets of Grindea has been found in GOG's product API (see here).

P.S.: This is a relatively new addition, as I can confirm it wasn't there two-three months ago.
Post edited November 20, 2022 by WinterSnowfall
WinterSnowfall: An entry for Secrets of Grindea has been found in GOG's product API (see here).

P.S.: This is a relatively new addition, as I can confirm it wasn't there two-three months ago.
I had never heard of this game, but it looks really right up my alley so I hope it does come.
Mi'pu'mi Games has announced their new game : Howl.
Not really confirmed to be coming on GOG, but their two previous games were released here so ...
Post edited November 22, 2022 by Babiboule
WinterSnowfall: An entry for Secrets of Grindea has been found in GOG's product API (see here).

W1ldc44t: I had never heard of this game, but it looks really right up my alley so I hope it does come.
It does look interesting. I hope it turns out well. I can see the Secret of Mana influence. I wonder if the name is supposed to be a mashup of Secrets of Mana + Grandia.
high rated
Surviving the Humans is supposed to be released on GOG, according to their plans.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/surprisedmonkey/surviving-the-humans-be-a-zombie-and-try-to-survive

The Devs of Foolish Mortals at least promised to try to get the game to GOG.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/inklingwood/foolish-mortals

And the same goes for PRIM
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/prim-game/prim-a-2d-adventure-game-about-deaths-daughter/
high rated
Expected release on gog for "Knights of Honor II: Sovereign"

Source: https://steamcommunity.com/app/736820/discussions/0/3547176090245140992/