It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Found further evidence of the following:

Vanquish
DARIUSBURST Chronicle Saviours
LEGO The Hobbit
Wild Guns Reloaded
Dead Island
EnforcerSunWoo: Found further evidence of the following:

Vanquish
LEGO The Hobbit
Wild Guns Reloaded
Dead Island
Thank you, so one new game from SEGA, sadly not one of the most requested.

Vanquish
LEGO The Hobbit
Wild Guns Reloaded
Dead Island
Sulibor: Thank you, so one new game from SEGA, sadly not one of the most requested.
But getting a Japanese developed SEGA game would be huge, and only one degree away from Bayonetta. :o
Sulibor: Thank you, so one new game from SEGA, sadly not one of the most requested.
SCPM: But getting a Japanese developed SEGA game would be huge, and only one degree away from Bayonetta. :o
Or Yakuza. :D

And Dead Island? Another game that should've been added to the store years ago, IMO.
Post edited September 01, 2022 by Nergal01
DARIUSBURST is also a surprise. Komodo Games (previously known as Degica) has abandoned GOG since Crimson Clover. They have a good catalog of shoot'em ups and some other nice japanese games (like A-Train and Umihara Kawase).
Post edited September 01, 2022 by Glaucos

Vanquish
LEGO The Hobbit
Wild Guns Reloaded
Dead Island
Wow, very cool! Hope it comes sooner than later.

Vanquish
LEGO The Hobbit
Wild Guns Reloaded
Dead Island
Nice another sega game. Hopefully we are one step closer to Valkyria Chronicle games.
SCPM: But getting a Japanese developed SEGA game would be huge, and only one degree away from Bayonetta. :o
Nergal01: Or Yakuza. :D

And Dead Island? Another game that should've been added to the store years ago, IMO.
That could be said about most high profile releases. I hope we'll see all Dead Island games soon enough :)

Vanquish
LEGO The Hobbit
Wild Guns Reloaded
Dead Island
Thanks! I'm looking forward to Dead Island.

I think Warhammer 40k Dawn of War might be the most-requested SEGA game on the community wishlist, so I'm just glad that's confirmed.
Post edited September 01, 2022 by tfishell

Dead Island
Dead Island is looooong overdue. But it's good to see it's finally coming.
People need to seriously taper their expectations. While I found this stuff and it is very much linked to GOG, it doesn't mean that this stuff isn't going to take weeks, months or even years. Even to the point of found games such as Assassin's Creed II through III, Rage and Skyrim; those never did arrive here after someone happened to find evidence of them. So while the enthusiasm is great it also doesn't mean that we are necessarily getting anything that I happen to find.
EnforcerSunWoo: People need to seriously taper their expectations. While I found this stuff and it is very much linked to GOG, it doesn't mean that this stuff isn't going to take weeks, months or even years. Even to the point of found games such as Assassin's Creed II through III, Rage and Skyrim; those never did arrive here after someone happened to find evidence of them. So while the enthusiasm is great it also doesn't mean that we are necessarily getting anything that I happen to find.
True. But some of what you listed is from recently-active publishers. I personally won't be too disappointed if they don't show but Vanquish and especially LEGO The Hobbit strike me as safe bets. (On Steam I see LTH and DLC for it, but no "Complete" bundle of the two which I find odd.)

A Dead Island release, I suspect, may depend on to what extent GOG thinks people will or won't buy it if multiplayer is missing. [url=https://www.pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Dead_Island:_Definitive_Edition]https://www.pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Dead_Island:_Definitive_Edition[/url] ("Multiplayer Steamworks"; interestingly LAN and Local Play via "Nucleus Co-op" are mentioned under "Multiplayer types") Would Techland be willing to port to Galaxy? I'm skeptical of that. I personally don't care if multiplayer is gutted from the GOG release, but obviously I'm just one person etc etc. (Techland's Chrome and Specforce strike me as even easier "brings", unless there are some legal issues of course.)
EnforcerSunWoo: People need to seriously taper their expectations. While I found this stuff and it is very much linked to GOG, it doesn't mean that this stuff isn't going to take weeks, months or even years. Even to the point of found games such as Assassin's Creed II through III, Rage and Skyrim; those never did arrive here after someone happened to find evidence of them. So while the enthusiasm is great it also doesn't mean that we are necessarily getting anything that I happen to find.
tfishell: True. But some of what you listed is from recently-active publishers. I personally won't be too disappointed if they don't show but Vanquish and especially LEGO The Hobbit strike me as safe bets. (On Steam I see LTH and DLC for it, but no "Complete" bundle of the two which I find odd.)

A Dead Island release, I suspect, may depend on to what extent GOG thinks people will or won't buy it if multiplayer is missing. [url=https://www.pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Dead_Island:_Definitive_Edition]https://www.pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Dead_Island:_Definitive_Edition[/url] ("Multiplayer Steamworks"; interestingly LAN and Local Play via "Nucleus Co-op" are mentioned under "Multiplayer types") Would Techland be willing to port to Galaxy? I'm skeptical of that. I personally don't care if multiplayer is gutted from the GOG release, but obviously I'm just one person etc etc. (Techland's Chrome and Specforce strike me as even easier "brings", unless there are some legal issues of course.)
Multiplayer is fantastic on Dead Island
PC walking animation so so awful its great

Vanquish
LEGO The Hobbit
Wild Guns Reloaded
Dead Island
Wow, Vanquish would be a huge deal. Japanese Sega game, and an incredibly good game in its own right. I haven't played it since it came out on the 360 back in the day, but I've always wanted to play the massively improved PC version.

Wild Guns Reloaded is also a really good game (though I doubt we'd be getting the Switch-exclusive content), and opens the door for Ninja Warriors Again and the Pocky & Rocky Remake. Which are all good.

Dariusburst is cool. It's totally a quantity over quality sorta shmup, but fun.
"LEGO - The Hobbit" is IMHO a given. It is a Warner game, Warner DOES support GOG, as we have seen in the last few days and most LEGO titles DID come here in the past.

But what about "LEGO - The Lord of the Rings"? is that one even possible anymore or has Warner lost the rights for that part of the franchise?

I would expect those two titles to arrive at the same time here.
Post edited September 02, 2022 by Anime-BlackWolf