It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The-Business: New company in the catalog: Thunderful, likely for
SteamWorld Quest: Hand of Gilgamech
fortune_p_dawg: Fuck yes!
Fixed. ;)
fortune_p_dawg: Fuck yes!
Mr.Mumbles: Fixed. ;)
haha, indeed. :D
Ooh, exciting! I will buy this instantly.
fortune_p_dawg: hell yes!
Card game. But there's no dig in the title so I guess it's viable for this one to make tons of sense?
So glad I held off buying this elsewhere
Seems to be confirmed by the developer: https://steamcommunity.com/app/804010/discussions/0/1643164649205601736/#c1638662230361646268
high rated
New companies in the catalog:

CreSpirit, Storia, Narrator - should be for the visual novel A Light In The Dark

DONTNOD Entertainment: Maybe Remember Me, or is it Life Is Strange or anything else?

Indefatigable: "A Fantasy-action FPS; Traverse the Gateway of the Ancients and cleanse their sacred worlds of the EVIL FORCE."

SukeraSparo - visual novel(s)
The-Business: New companies in the catalog:

CreSpirit, Storia, Narrator - should be for the visual novel A Light In The Dark

DONTNOD Entertainment: Maybe Remember Me, or is it Life Is Strange or anything else?

Indefatigable: "A Fantasy-action FPS; Traverse the Gateway of the Ancients and cleanse their sacred worlds of the EVIL FORCE."

SukeraSparo - visual novel(s)
PLEASE BE VAMPYR! re Dontnod...
Vampyr seems unlikely since it's published by Focus Home Interactive, who aren't interested in releasing any of their newer bigger titles DRM-Free.

So it's probably Remember Me (published by Capcom, who also are on board already), which would also fit due to everything Cyberpunk being so hot right now.

Nice to have confirmation of the impending Amid Evil release on GoG, too.
Post edited June 14, 2019 by Swedrami

... DONTNOD Entertainment ...
This makes me very happy.
Speaking of Dontnod.

Remember Me-Capcom

Vampyr- Focus Home

Life is Strange-Square Enix.

I don't know which are these are the most likely to appear but i'm guessing the first 2. I haven't played any of them tbh but the last game don't interest me seeing as it's a teen drama something, something.

Focus Home is up in the air but they shouldn't be impossible to negotiate a deal with.
Post edited June 14, 2019 by ChrisGamer300
Sweet!
So, as we now see, this is Focus Home Interactive on board (active form).
This means that if FHI will be satisfied with the sales of Vampyr, we have a chance to get in the future (among others) games such as Styx dilogy, The Surge, Call of Cthulhu (2018), Loki, Bound By Flame, Mars: War Logs + Technomancer, Insurgency: Sandstorm, Space Hulk: Deathwing, Mordheim: City of the Damned.
Loger13: So, as we now see, this is Focus Home Interactive on board (active form).
This means that if FHI will be satisfied with the sales of Vampyr, we have a chance to get in the future (among others) games such as Styx dilogy, The Surge, Call of Cthulhu (2018), Loki, Bound By Flame, Mars: War Logs + Technomancer, Insurgency: Sandstorm, Space Hulk: Deathwing, Mordheim: City of the Damned.
And A Plague Tale: Innocence!
Loger13: So, as we now see, this is Focus Home Interactive on board (active form).
Until they go inactive again (after this release?) and not give two shits about GOG once more. Nope, unless we'll be seeing more than one of their published games released every few years, I'm not getting my hopes up at all.