It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
The 7th Guest: 25th Anniversary Edition has been confirmed by the dev to be released on GOG
https://steamcommunity.com/app/1044340/discussions/0/3398435622571804540/
Prah: The 7th Guest: 25th Anniversary Edition has been confirmed by the dev to be released on GOG
https://steamcommunity.com/app/1044340/discussions/0/3398435622571804540/
Well, that assuages some fears from the removal thread at least.
Post edited March 25, 2019 by Crisco1492
Alexim: I was wondering why, at least as far as we know, Generation Zero will not be released on GOG. It's a THQ Nordic game, it's not perfect according to the reviews but not even a total garbage.
Likely because Nordic is just the physical distributor. The game is self-published on Steam.
Post edited March 25, 2019 by Grargar
Alexim: I was wondering why, at least as far as we know, Generation Zero will not be released on GOG. It's a THQ Nordic game, it's not perfect according to the reviews but not even a total garbage.
Grargar: Likely because Nordic is just the physical distributor. The game is self-published on Steam.
You're right, that's very likely. I'm always amazed that even minor devs like this prefer not to release their game on GOG, even if only to increase its visibility.
Grargar: Likely because Nordic is just the physical distributor. The game is self-published on Steam.
Alexim: You're right, that's very likely. I'm always amazed that even minor devs like this prefer not to release their game on GOG, even if only to increase its visibility.
Too much hassle for them to maintain two versions of the game, I guess.
Alexim: You're right, that's very likely. I'm always amazed that even minor devs like this prefer not to release their game on GOG, even if only to increase its visibility.
I wouldn't call Avalanche Studios a minor dev.
New company combination in the catalog: XSEED Games, Marvelous USA, Inc. Maybe Fate/Extella Link or is this too new?
For Corpse Party: Sweet Sachiko's Hysteric Birthday Bash the Xseed wiki page lists different developers.
The-Business: New company combination in the catalog: XSEED Games, Marvelous USA, Inc. Maybe Fate/Extella Link or is this too new?
For Corpse Party: Sweet Sachiko's Hysteric Birthday Bash the Xseed wiki page lists different developers.
Maybe first Fate Extella? Which is worse than the second game.
high rated
From the Knights of the Chalice 2 Kickstarter page, when the developer was asked why the Kickstarter project isn't live yet, he responded:

"It's not live yet because I'd like to get KotC 1 on Steam/GOG first. Thank you for your patience."

So it should launch in the next couple of days/week.
The-Business: New company combination in the catalog: XSEED Games, Marvelous USA, Inc. Maybe Fate/Extella Link or is this too new?
Wiki is wrong, too bad, I was hoping for Fate/Extella Link
MadalinStroe: From the Knights of the Chalice 2 Kickstarter page, when the developer was asked why the Kickstarter project isn't live yet, he responded:

"It's not live yet because I'd like to get KotC 1 on Steam/GOG first. Thank you for your patience."

Wasn't KotC one of those games which was refused by GOG, some years ago, because it was "too niche™" ?
MadalinStroe: From the Knights of the Chalice 2 Kickstarter page, when the developer was asked why the Kickstarter project isn't live yet, he responded:

karnak1: Wasn't KotC one of those games which was refused by GOG, some years ago, because it was "too niche™" ?
As I recall the developer didn't offer the first game to either Steam or GOG. I remember the thread about the game on rpgcodex had "Pierre Begue hates money" in the title because it wasn't available on any of the digital stores.

karnak1: Wasn't KotC one of those games which was refused by GOG, some years ago, because it was "too niche™" ?
Not at all.

Pierre wanted to put his other RTS on the platform, and GOG wanted kotc. That was all.
groundhog42: As I recall the developer didn't offer the first game to either Steam or GOG. I remember the thread about the game on rpgcodex had "Pierre Begue hates money" in the title because it wasn't available on any of the digital stores.
Thanks.
I was probably thinking of another indie RPG, then.
MacArthur: Not at all.

Pierre wanted to put his other RTS on the platform, and GOG wanted kotc. That was all.
Yeah. It was probably another RPG, similar to Ultima VII in graphics. Can't recall the name, though. Thanks.
Post edited March 26, 2019 by karnak1
karnak1: Yeah. It was probably another RPG, similar to Ultima VII in graphics. Can't recall the name, though. Thanks.
Was it by any chance Frayed Knights?
Post edited March 26, 2019 by MadalinStroe