It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
New company in the catalog: Shenandoah Studio. Battle of the Bulge, March to Glory etc.
high rated
Crate Entertainment, LLC. with Grim Dawn: Forgotten Gods coming March 2019.

http://www.grimdawn.com/guide/about/forgottenGods.php
Post edited February 28, 2019 by Pawel1995
Pawel1995: Crate Entertainment, LLC. with Grim Dawn: Forgotten Gods coming March 2019.

Fuck yes, amazing news to hear about this and getting a release date after the delay finally !
Pawel1995: Crate Entertainment, LLC. with Grim Dawn: Forgotten Gods coming March 2019.

ChrisGamer300: Fuck yes, amazing news to hear about this and getting a release date after the delay finally !
latest dev stream confirmed march and be it early or late will depend on marketing/promotional decisions by Humble and GOG they are letting them decide <3
high rated
New company in the catalog: The Bearded Ladies for Mutant Year Zero: Road To Eden:
A tactical adventure game combining the turn-based combat of XCOM with story, exploration, stealth, and strategy. Take control of a team of Mutants navigating a post-human Earth. Created by a team including former HITMAN leads and the designer of PAYDAY.

Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden is the ultimate fix for your tactical strategy addiction. Dive into a deep, turn-based, tactical combat system inspired by the XCOM games.
sneak5

Sneak through shadows to avoid conflict or to catch enemies unaware. Real-time stealth allows you full control of approach: sneak into an enemy camp, position the team of Mutants to your advantage, and gain the element of surprise.
venture2

Journey through a post-human world of abandoned cities, crumbling highways, and overgrown countryside. Nature has invaded ruined cities. Wind sweeps through empty streets, turned into graveyards.
explore2
ark

Check back at the Ark, a neon-bathed oasis of ill repute and questionable characters, to restock your supplies and plan out your next adventure. From makeshift slingshots to high-powered rifles and top hats to police vests, make sure you equip your Mutants for the dangers ahead.
control3

A duck with an attitude problem and a boar with anger issues; these aren’t your typical heroes. Get to know Dux, Bormin, Selma, and many other characters each with their own unique personality and deranged perspective on the world and their situation.
The-Business: Mutant Year Zero: Road To Eden
Finally the developers have seen the light.
The-Business: New company in the catalog: The Bearded Ladies for Mutant Year Zero: Road To Eden
Ooo. Very nice!
Another game i will definately try out, nice and also good on Funcom for scrapping Denuvo even though i despise that it was added to begin with.

Edit: i forgot but also thanks Starkrun for pointing that out :)
Post edited March 01, 2019 by ChrisGamer300
high rated
New company in the catalog: Fabraz -
Slime-san?
Or is it already for Skellboy?
Post edited March 01, 2019 by The-Business
The-Business: New company in the catalog: - [url=http://fabraz.com/presskit/sheet.php?p=slime_san]Slime-san?
Or is it already for Skellboy?
damn skellboy looks awesome!
For a short while Mutant Year Zero: Road To Eden appeared in the News as coming soon. It's gone again.
I hope we will also get those lovely Extras and of course the demo.
I like those mutants and the environment, but sadly I don't (can't) play combat games.
What to do...?
gixgox: For a short while Mutant Year Zero: Road To Eden appeared in the News as coming soon. It's gone again.
The store page is still there.

I guess they're waiting to publish it without fair price at the end of the month, or maybe they're just finishing to add Galaxy features
I won't be surprised in the slightest if they choose April 2 as the release date of something like Skyrim or Civ V.
rodrolliv: I won't be surprised in the slightest if they choose April 2 as the release date of something like Skyrim or Civ V.
After BioShock released on Christmas anything can happen
Objects in Space is officially out of In Dev too.