It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Aslaat: Crossroads Inn
Looks rather good, thanks for the links.
I'm pretty sure the Monster Prom DLC will release today.
Edit: Guess I was wrong? Maybe, hopefully (unlikely) tomorrow?
Post edited February 14, 2019 by NuffCatnip
Alexim: Whoa, so all in all Journey may not be an Epic Store exclusive!
Flower. Rather suprising.
Alexim: Whoa, so all in all Journey may not be an Epic Store exclusive!
BeatriceElysia: Flower. Rather suprising.
Yes, still great, maybe Journey and the other games will come later!
Alexim: Yes, still great, maybe Journey and the other games will come later!
A blue did drop this line in the Flower release thread, so there might be hope:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/release_flower_4c356/post5
MrFortyFive: A blue did drop this line in the Flower release thread, so there might be hope:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/release_flower_4c356/post5
I would say unlikely, but we can still hope.
Still no RIsk games :(
high rated
Hypnospace Outlaw is coming to GOG on March 12th:
https://www.engadget.com/2019/02/14/hypnospace-outlaw-steam-gog-march-12/
low rated
Need more old games added.
Regarding the Monster Prom DLC, just saw this post on Reddit by one of the mods:
'Yes, ofc! It might take a couple of extra days though, but it will end up on GOG pretty soon, as well.'

Fingers crossed for a release next week. :)
Post edited February 16, 2019 by NuffCatnip
scientiae: It doesn't seem to be advertised here, but Cyberpunk 2077 is imminent, and was developed by CD Projekt Red, so I would expect it will be released on Gog. :\
Swedrami: Doesn't need to be advertised, Cyberpunk2077 releasing on GOG is a given, if there ever was one.
I don't get why there even is a wishlist entry.
You seem pretty certain of that.

As you say, there isn't even a placeholder in the catalogue, unlike, say, the new version of System Shock, for which there IS.

I would expect you are correct, but there is a surprising lack of information on Gog. :/

Sibling rivalry? :-"
Perfectionism delaying advanced notice of the delivery? >_<

Who knows what's going on …

edit: typo in hyperlink
Post edited February 18, 2019 by scientiae
scientiae: As you say, there isn't even a placeholder in the catalogue, unlike, say, the new version of System Shock, for which there IS.
There's no placeholder in the Steam catalogue either (and there's one for the new version of System Shock there).

I'm pretty sure that the page for the game will appear later (with release date and pre-orders).
Post edited February 18, 2019 by Frozen
scientiae: As you say, there isn't even a placeholder in the catalogue, unlike, say, the new version of System Shock, for which there IS.
Frozen: There's no placeholder in the Steam catalogue either (and there's one for the new version of System Shock there).

I'm pretty sure that the page for the game will appear later (with release date and pre-orders).
It's being released on multiple platforms, so perhaps one of them (i.e., Xbone & PS4) has an exclusive marketing window.

I only discovered the game when I saw a magazine cover in a newsagent last month.
high rated
New company in the catalog: EXOR Studios, likely for
X-Morph: Defense:
Unique fusion of a top down shooter and tower defense strategy. You are the X-Morph - an alien species that invades Earth to harvest its resources and terraform the surface. Strategize in the build mode by carefully selecting various types of alien towers or throw yourself right into heat of the battle. Build mazes for incoming enemies in an environment that provides exceptional planning freedom. Tear down buildings and collapse bridges to support your defense or to simply indulge in a spectacle of unprecedented destruction. Possess a range of unique alien weapons and use defense strategies like you've never seen before in this genre.

Game Features

Tower Defense

Your goal is to defend the X-Morph harvesters from waves of incoming human forces. Each enemy wave is preceded by a setup phase in which the player can check what types of enemies are going to be attacking him and to observe their paths. There is no time limit for this phase, so the player can carefully plan his defenses or choose to start fighting immediately and place towers when needed during the battle. One of the game's key features is the ability to build towers virtually anywhere on the map and to shape enemy paths by connecting towers with laser fences. The player can choose between building long mazes out of basic towers or placing more advanced towers which are more effective at different types of incoming enemies.

Shooter

As the X-Morph fighter you can engage enemy units directly with a diverse arsenal of weapons. There are four distinct forms which specialize in dealing with different kinds of threats. Each form has a basic attack and a special charged attack mode. The Plasma Fighter is the most universal one - good at destroying both air and ground units. The Dark Matter Bomber is great at decimating groups of ground units. It can slow down time and release a dark matter bomb that can cut down buildings. The Shredder fighter is perfect for annihilating large numbers of human air units. Finally the Laser Destroyer is best for smelting large single units.

Destructible Environment

The game's environments are constructed with a lot of attention to detail and they are almost completely destructible. From small picket fences to huge skyscrapers. Any bridge or building in the game can be collapsed and it's destruction is dynamically simulated using realistic physics. The destruction is not only a visual effect as it can significantly influence the layout of the battlefield. The combination of dynamic environments, laser fences and real time calculated enemy paths creates unique gameplay scenarios.

Human Mecha

Humans are desperate to defend their home world. They have created huge, building size, mechanical war machines to fight against each other, but now they will use them to destroy the X-Morph. Each boss fight is unique and heavily influences the gameplay environment. Entire cities will be destroyed.

Split Screen Co-Op

X-Morph: Defence includes a split screen co-op mode. All missions have different gameplay scenarios designed specifically for co-op play. Enemies attack in larger numbers and from new directions making good cooperation essential to winning. In this mode the game can be played in many different ways, one player can focus on optimizing tower placement while the other shoots at enemies, or they can both focus their firepower on the strongest attackers.

Story Campaign

The X-Morph's goal is to take over the entire planet by placing their harvester cores in key strategic locations. These structures transform Earth's surface around them and drain energy straight from the planet. The X-Morph unlock new upgrades and technologies after securing each harvester core. Their influence affects the globe after each successful mission. There's a large variety in gameplay sceneries ranging from urban centers and industrial complexes to dense forests.
scientiae, I think maybe you don't know that gog and the developers of Cyberpunk 2077 are owned by the same company.

Not putting it on here day one would be like Valve making Half Life 3 and not putting it on Steam.

There's zero chance it won't be coming here day 1.