It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: Feudal Alloy will be released on 17th January:
Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYDUTyNDoso
Yeees, I've been waiting for this game for a long time!
From an old post in this thread: ""The Capital Group strategy for 2016 envisions publication of a new AAA game (not developed by CDPROJEKT) concurrently with its global release date and with full support for GOG Galaxy. Potential attainment of this goal may bolster the growth prospects of GOG.com including, in particular, the ability to expand the platform’s catalogue with additional AAA games on their respective global release dates."

I guess this didn't turn out as expected? I certainly don't remember any AAA same day release on GOG at all.
Kristian: From an old post in this thread: ""The Capital Group strategy for 2016 envisions publication of a new AAA game (not developed by CDPROJEKT) concurrently with its global release date and with full support for GOG Galaxy. Potential attainment of this goal may bolster the growth prospects of GOG.com including, in particular, the ability to expand the platform’s catalogue with additional AAA games on their respective global release dates."

I guess this didn't turn out as expected? I certainly don't remember any AAA same day release on GOG at all.
dying light the following may have been this game.
Kristian: From an old post in this thread: ""The Capital Group strategy for 2016 envisions publication of a new AAA game (not developed by CDPROJEKT) concurrently with its global release date and with full support for GOG Galaxy. Potential attainment of this goal may bolster the growth prospects of GOG.com including, in particular, the ability to expand the platform’s catalogue with additional AAA games on their respective global release dates."

Shadow Warrior 2 came out on October 2016. No Man's Sky a couple of months earlier. Whether
these games are AAA or not, it's open to discussion. NMS was priced at 59,99 though.
Post edited January 04, 2019 by user deleted

Desmight: Shadow Warrior 2 came out on October 2016
I do believe someone from GOG clarified that the game would be a RPG, but more to the point Shadow Warrior 2 is not AAA.
Desmight: Shadow Warrior 2 came out on October 2016
Kristian: I do believe someone from GOG clarified that the game would be a RPG, but more to the point Shadow Warrior 2 is not AAA.
Yeah, I edited my post accordingly. What about No Man's Sky?
liltimmypoccet: Can we lock this thread if OP isnt updating it? The list is very outdated
Wait, what? People are actually looking at the beginning of this thread? .. Don't bother. Just follow along recent postings and you'll be good.
No. It's a rolling thread.
Mr.Mumbles: Wait, what? People are actually looking at the beginning of this thread? .. Don't bother. Just follow along recent postings and you'll be good.
liltimmypoccet: How am I supposed to follow along 464 pages of comments?

The first page should be updated so people dont have to browse endless comments.
follow the last few pages and that's all you should be okay. people still actively post and discuss things in this thread (and have been for years) so it should not be locked.
Post edited January 04, 2019 by fortune_p_dawg
liltimmypoccet: This thread should be locked and recreated with up to date information. This thread is about as messed up as the current site redesign.

Every upcoming title should be visible on page 1.

Teach GOG how to keep things clean and clear, dont follow in their footsteps.
Get stuffed. The thread method for this topic works.
Post edited January 04, 2019 by Bigs
high rated

This thread should be locked and recreated with up to date information. This thread is about as messed up as the current site redesign.

Every upcoming title should be visible on page 1.

Teach GOG how to keep things clean and clear, dont follow in their footsteps.
You have already explained that this is a rolling topic.
And nobody in this thread "should" you anything.
Also, I consider it my duty to inform you that you can create such a topic as you see fit ("recreated with up to date information") and keep it in a timely updated state ("update page 1 info"). The community will only be glad and grateful.
Which it does. If you can't be bothered to read the most recent posts in the thread then that's on you.
SCPM: Andrew: As for GOG, we are already discussing partnering with them on some of our games. Remember that we made a lot of games – Merchant Prince, Hammer of the Gods, Final Liberation, Battles of Destiny and more.
Andrey82: Final Liberation is already available on GOG. :)

WinterSnowfall: There are (clear) indications regarding Sniper Elite v2, but, as it always goes with these things, there's no way of knowing what's the ETA.
Andrey82: And there is news that Sniper Elite 2 Remaster is in development: http://www.classification.gov.au/Pages/View.aspx?sid=A%252fzMD%252fVzVwj%252fmins4gTXwA%253d%253d&ncdctx=Cm4lBTjOe9drGhCUz2o8dyHCAJ%252f7FU4HTFqo%2BIPgschqawLmVA0tWHsHBG9lWpXU

So, there is a chance that we may get here Remaster and Classic version as well. :)
i really hope rebellion and GOG do there hard work and get V2 or the remastered V2 on here, cos atm im forced to play on my 360 sniper elite which has a few issues and its just better on PC cos my pc is better than a xbox 360 lol, EA are selling sniper elite v2 for £30 on there site kind off a rip off tbh for a game thats 7 years old
Post edited January 04, 2019 by moobot83
liltimmypoccet: I challenge anyone here to list all the unreleased titles of this thread.
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/upcoming_gog_releases_2019_thread/page1
Looks like his goal here is not to get information about upcoming releases.
I would recommend to everyone not to continue further correspondence with him within the topic.
First of all, keep him out of the light, he hates bright light, especially sunlight, it'll kill him. Second, don't give him any water, not even to drink. But the most important rule, the rule you can never forget, no matter how much he cries, no matter how much he begs, never feed him after midnight.