It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The-Business: New company in the catalog: ThroughLine Games. Should be for
Forgotton Anne:
It is. I saw it show up in Connect for a short while but it was quickly removed. Probably put in too early.
Forgotton Anne:
Geralt_of_Rivia: It is. I saw it show up in Connect for a short while but it was quickly removed. Probably put in too early.
Awesome! Considering Square's involvement i had lost hope on this coming here. Good news!
Forgotton Anne:

Imagine a place where everything that is lost and forgotten goes; old toys, letters, single socks. The Forgotten Lands is a magical world inhabited by Forgotlings; creatures composed of mislaid objects longing to be remembered again.

​Forgotton Anne is a seamless cinematic adventure game with light puzzle platforming elements. You play as Anne, the enforcer who keeps order in the Forgotten Lands, as she sets out to quash a rebellion that might prevent her master, Bonku, and herself from returning to the human world...
The-Business:
Squneex! Weeeeeeeeeeee!
I thought they had already forgotten about the existence of GOG. I have already forgotten what was the last thing that came out of them here.
What do you think - are they test the waters (after a long pause) for publication of more games here or a single intervention?
Post edited December 17, 2018 by Loger13
Their last release was Fear Effect Sedna - unfortunately, it does not seem to be very good based on the reviews (but I'd rather play it to see if I like it!).
Forgotten Anne was very well received, but does not seem to have sold a lot, despite being a good game (own it on PS4) :(

I think they will keep on releasing their indie titles here, but having any of the more recent mainstream games, like the Tomb Raider reboot trilogy may take a long while...
high rated
IFW: like the Tomb Raider reboot trilogy may take a long while...
We still need Legend, Anniversary and Underworld first.
IFW: like the Tomb Raider reboot trilogy may take a long while...
Pond86: We still need Legend, Anniversary and Underworld first.
Oh yes please!
Any news about 'Atom RPG' ?
TheGreatDustpan: I asked if Metro Exodus was going to be releasing on GOG and the answer I got back was:

"we will update on this closer to launch."

https://twitter.com/MetroVideoGame/status/1073542283235069953

This leads me to believe it will come to GOG, but they're probably deciding on whether to launch it on the same day as everything else, or have a staggered release like Kingdom Come: Deliverance.
This non-response is very promising, otherwise they would have simply denied everything.
Fingers crossed!
Has anyone already mentioned Phoenix Point (due summer 2019), from no less than the grandmaster Julian Gollop himself?

At least the Fig/Snapshot pages mention that backers will be able to redeem the game via Steam/GOG.
This will be my most favorite game on GOG. The backer builds are already great fun to play.

Edit: Ah, the search function works again. I see it already got mentioned a few times.
Post edited December 17, 2018 by 4-vektor
Skyrim confirmed!
Attachments:
skyrim.png (351 Kb)
Alexim: Skyrim confirmed!
Don't you mean "Wishful thinking confirmed!"? =P
Mr.Mumbles: Don't you mean "Wishful thinking confirmed!"? =P
But this is an irrefutable evidence! XD
Mr.Mumbles: Don't you mean "Wishful thinking confirmed!"? =P
Alexim: But this is an irrefutable evidence! XD
No. Irrefutable evidence is my claim that I will buy a copy if it's released during this sale. And I fucking hate Skyrim:P
That was the Wizards & Warriors cover art. :)
The little image on the left side of the current banner is the cover art for Drakkhen. I don't have any evidence, but I think that we can still expect a few more surprises over the next few weeks.
Post edited December 18, 2018 by SCPM
Bioshock 1 & 2 finally here! Thank you GOG, insta-bought it (and it was discounted on top of that!).