It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Well no Bioshock this week I guess? Maybe next week. :)
tfishell: Well no Bioshock this week I guess? Maybe next week. :)
There has been surprise releases on Friday in the past.
A couple of weeks ago when Disgaea 5 came out on PC, I've ask NISA if they had any plans to bring that game to GOG, and here's what they've said:

"Hello there,

Thank you for your message and interest in Disgaea 5!

At this time, we do not have any plans to release Disgaea 5 for GOG. Should we have new information, we will update one of our many social media pages, or send out the information to those subscribed to our newsletters. To keep updated on the latest NISA news, we invite you to subscribe to our Prinny Bomb newsletters, or follow us on Facebook or Twitter using the links provided at the bottom of our official website: http://nisamerica.com/home"

I guess it is better than not getting a response at all.
.Ra: There has been surprise releases on Friday in the past.
Considering the amount of hype already generated, can it be considered a surprise?
high rated
New company combination in the cataog: Firecast Studio, Fableware Narrative Design for Sword Legacy Omen
Those games will probably be released during the upcoming sale, but I wouldn't mind a surprise release today.
The-Business: New company combination in the cataog: Firecast Studio, Fableware Narrative Design for Sword Legacy Omen
Another game I owned firstly on steam. I have good indie taste. LOL.
NuffCatnip: Those games will probably be released during the upcoming sale, but I wouldn't mind a surprise release today.
I don't think there will be any solid releases for the rest of this year.
The-Business: New company combination in the cataog: Firecast Studio, Fableware Narrative Design for Sword Legacy Omen
It's on the front page carousel at the moment. Clicking it just leads to www.gog.com/games
Attachments:
high rated
Blood Remaster confirmed for GOG! Finally!
Remaster Team

The team working on the game at Nightdive Studios includes lead engine developer Samuel “Kaiser” Villarreal, whose previous work includes The Original Strife, Turok, Turok 2: Seeds of Evil and, most recently, Forsaken Remastered. Additionally, developers Edward Richardson, James Haley, and producer Daniel Grayshon will be working on the project.

Upgrades

Originally developed by Monolith Productions and released in 1997, Blood remains a fan-favorite and will receive enhancements to improve the action-packed, horrifying game experience.

“Blood stood up extremely well over time and we are taking care to preserve all the qualities that made the game so special,” said producer Daniel Grayshon. “It really only needs minor updates to provide a better user experience for contemporary audiences. By using some of the functions of Nightdive’s KEX engine, we’ll be able to provide compatibility with today’s video standards, with DirectX and Vulkan support.”

Grayshon continued, “Similarly, we’ll provide compatibility with the current audio standards. We’ll add support for modern networks, Steamworks, and GOG Galaxy to bring this original game to more players. As part of this, we will preserve the accuracy of the game behavior. While these upgrades are relatively minor, we are confident that they will provide fans with a better, current generation gameplay experience.”
Source: https://gematsu.com/2018/12/horror-first-person-shooter-blood-remaster-announced-for-pc
Post edited December 07, 2018 by Grargar
Grargar: ...
Awesome, glad to see it confirmed!
high rated
NAPS Team has been added to the catalog, either for Iron Wings, Maria the Witch, or an upcoming game.

And Those Awesome Guys and Beautiful Glitch are in the catalog for Monster Prom
NuffCatnip: Those games will probably be released during the upcoming sale, but I wouldn't mind a surprise release today.
when is the sale?
.Ra: when is the sale?
It would have to be next week. The Steam winter sale will be from Dec 20th to Jan 3rd. Any other time will cut it too close to that - and GoG doesn't want that.
.Ra: when is the sale?
Most likely Monday or if not any following day. But next week for sure.