It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I hope they will add the original versions as goodies. Otherwise, this thread will be the place to be, for good reason.
I want Borderlands! >:(
I'd prefer XCOM2 or Borderlands, but Bioshock would be great as well. Hope it's soon, as in before the Christmas sale. A week long sale towards the end of the year will probably mean no new big titles under well into January.
Edward_Carnby: Or maybe XCOM2 ?
Mr.Mumbles: Or all of the above? That would be nice. ;)
How about all of the above plus Civilization V and Spec-Ops the Line?
Mr.Mumbles: Or all of the above? That would be nice. ;)
Mafwek: How about all of the above plus Civilization V and Spec-Ops the Line?
yes and with a skyrim cherry on top.
Mafwek: How about all of the above plus Civilization V and Spec-Ops the Line?
fortune_p_dawg: yes and with a skyrim cherry on top.
Nah, ever since I gifted a copy of Skyrim to a friend who hates it for Christmas, I feel that Skyrim needs to be winter sale release on GOG.
Post edited December 04, 2018 by Mafwek
sorry, wrong thread
Post edited December 04, 2018 by seppelfred
Emob78: I'd prefer XCOM2 or Borderlands, but Bioshock would be great as well. Hope it's soon, as in before the Christmas sale. A week long sale towards the end of the year will probably mean no new big titles under well into January.
It could be the opening salvo for the Winter Sale.
Emob78: I'd prefer XCOM2 or Borderlands, but Bioshock would be great as well. Hope it's soon, as in before the Christmas sale. A week long sale towards the end of the year will probably mean no new big titles under well into January.
tremere110: It could be the opening salvo for the Winter Sale.
Hmm, didn't the Black Friday sale start on Wednesday?
tremere110: It could be the opening salvo for the Winter Sale.
Mafwek: Hmm, didn't the Black Friday sale start on Wednesday?
Yeah, but there's only ever a week or two between that and the Winter Sale (or Fall Sale, have we had that one yet?).
This time of year there is usually a big(ish) sale every other week or so until January.

I'd imagine they're either going to release a bunch of 2k games as a standalone event or they will hold them to be part of one of said big sales. It seems to big a coincidence that the release of Civ 5 was leaked and now this too for them not to be doing a 3 - 6 game release.
Well, if Bioshock 1 and 2 come here I'll call myself a cretin. I bought them years ago and still didn't play them! XD

This thaught me a lesson though: never buy what you are not going to play soon. Unless the deal is insanely good.
Post edited December 04, 2018 by Enebias
Mafwek: Hmm, didn't the Black Friday sale start on Wednesday?
adaliabooks: Yeah, but there's only ever a week or two between that and the Winter Sale (or Fall Sale, have we had that one yet?).
This time of year there is usually a big(ish) sale every other week or so until January.

I'd imagine they're either going to release a bunch of 2k games as a standalone event or they will hold them to be part of one of said big sales. It seems to big a coincidence that the release of Civ 5 was leaked and now this too for them not to be doing a 3 - 6 game release.
I don't expect a Winter sale tomorrow, but I am thinking more along the libnes of GOG having big releases in Wednesday instead of Tuesday. Perhaps to coincide with new Zero Punctuation episodes? lol
WinterSnowfall: 2 new company entries for:
-> 2K Boston, 2K Australia, Blind Squirrel
-> 2K Marin, 2K China, Digital Extremes, 2K Australia, Blind Squirrel

Is Bioshock finally landing on GOG? Sunset Overdrive? What could it be?
That looks promising!
high rated
Hmm, Epic Games stopping development of Unreal Tournament revealed something interesting for GOG too:

https://variety.com/2018/gaming/news/unreal-tournament-not-in-development-1203080017/

“‘Unreal Tournament’ remains available in the store but isn’t actively developed,” he told Variety. “We’ve recently worked with GOG on making classic Epic Games titles available and we’re planning to bring more of them to the store in their original glory.”

Hope we finally see UT3 to complete the set, besides I can't think of any other Epic games but maybe somebody else has a list.

Also have we seen any 'recent' Epic games on here or is he refferring to all the old stuff that has been here for years lol.
Some of the games mentioned involved Blind Squirrel but not any of 2K Boston, 2K Australia, 2K Marin, 2K China or Digital Extremes. Only the Bioshock games fit the full list of companies. Games like Borderlands 2 did not involve those companies.
Post edited December 05, 2018 by Kristian