It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

rareerror: Wishfully thinking of Skyrim!
Actually, this is very strange that Skyrim was released almost on anything capable of running this game, but still not on GOG. 0_o
Sorry no skyrim ^^.
I'll wait two hours more
FulVal: I'll wait two hours more
That's what he said.
Loger13: Nice try! But it does not work that way - the hype train is already running. :)
I am happy if we get anything decent today. Last Tuesday was almost an insult with a pre-order (and then we got a great release on Wednesday)..
Zenimax should just dump their entire catalog on GOG and be done with it, the more they think on it the more infected their brains become by justifying using drm by coming up with any piracy prevention excuse under the sun.

Normally i would be advocating think first and act later mentality but for releasing games i make an exception.
Post edited August 09, 2018 by ChrisGamer300
New company in the catalog: ORGS Studio. The Zombiest Adventures In The Perverted Age of Enlightenment With a Pinch of Woodpunk?
Post edited August 09, 2018 by The-Business
So no Quakecon here??
Apologies for getting in the way of the hype train but CrossCode goes out of In-Dev on September 20.

https://gematsu.com/2018/08/crosscode-for-pc-launches-september-20

Carry on.
Hikage1983: Apologies for getting in the way of the hype train but CrossCode goes out of In-Dev on September 20.

https://gematsu.com/2018/08/crosscode-for-pc-launches-september-20

Carry on.
News is good, but not corresponds to topic at all.
Does it help that this is one of the many cases where I hate being right?
Anothername: Does it help that this is one of the many cases where I hate being right?
I have a hunch we will have something interesting today...
Anothername: Does it help that this is one of the many cases where I hate being right?
Mafwek: I have a hunch we will have something interesting today...
I hope so
Mafwek: I have a hunch we will have something interesting today...
Blackbirdinc: I hope so
me two
See? It starts again. Hype. Hype never changes. :)