It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tfishell: The thing is original Doom 3 is considered superior by a lot of fans and is still available on Steam.
Loger13: And I did not say the opposite.
I ascertained the fact - we do not have the original version here, if there was already an "improved" version at the time of publication here.
Well hey, maybe it'll show up. :) We can certainly hope so, can't we? :) :)
Loger13: And I did not say the opposite.
I ascertained the fact - we do not have the original version here, if there was already an "improved" version at the time of publication here.
tfishell: Well hey, maybe it'll show up. :) We can certainly hope so, can't we? :) :)
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
tfishell: Well hey, maybe it'll show up. :) We can certainly hope so, can't we? :) :)
Lord_Kane: Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
OH NO :(
low rated
deleted
I'd love the original DOOM 3 here, i didn't buy the bfg versions since I prefer the original.
Calm dowm folks ! There is no warranty there will be new Bethesda releases this week, just a Bethesda sale.

I don't want a disappointing wave...
MaxFulvus: Calm dowm folks ! There is no warranty there will be new Bethesda releases this week, just a Bethesda sale.
We don't know if there will be even just sale. But I'm would be glad if it is just sale - Fallout 3 and Oblivion still not in my pocket. :(

MaxFulvus: I don't want a disappointing wave...
Too late, everyone is already waiting new releases by now. XD
All other stores got only Bethesda sale, not new releases...
Post edited August 09, 2018 by FulVal
FulVal: All other stores got only Bethesda sale, not new releases...
But then Bethesda haven't released anything new... whereas there is a *possibility* that some older games MAY make their way here
Post edited August 09, 2018 by Bigs
There is one hard fact that speaks massively against any great releases; be it Beths Skyrim or T2s Civ5, today; regardless of it being a good-release day thursday. I have a free day. Gog does not release great stuff when I'm bored and have a loose wallet like on days I'm off work.

Sorry guys. Nothing good for today; you can go all home now. Nothing to see here.
Anothername: There is one hard fact that speaks massively against any great releases; be it Beths Skyrim or T2s Civ5, today; regardless of it being a good-release day thursday. I have a free day. Gog does not release great stuff when I'm bored and have a loose wallet like on days I'm off work.

Sorry guys. Nothing good for today; you can go all home now. Nothing to see here.
yeah this is always the case for me too.

the big ones always seem to hit AFTER i return from time off from work and im busy as hell.

luckily im swamped all day, so.... SKYRIM11!!21~
Post edited August 09, 2018 by fortune_p_dawg
Anothername: There is one hard fact that speaks massively against any great releases; be it Beths Skyrim or T2s Civ5, today; regardless of it being a good-release day thursday. I have a free day. Gog does not release great stuff when I'm bored and have a loose wallet like on days I'm off work.

Nice try! But it does not work that way - the hype train is already running. :)
Welcome back to our weekly celebration of Skyrim releases! :D
Skyrim skyrim skyrim trying to do the skyrim spawn dance also would love Fallout 4 here as well but i know that is really wishfull thinking.
Wishfully thinking of Skyrim!